• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anyone a WWF/WWE fan?

Do you all think the Undertaker is really gonna retire?
Seems like the storyline is leading up to something along those lines.

Can't say as I'll miss NXT, either. Some of the chicks were hot (AJ!), but the show this season was boring.

I rarely catch MN Raw on more than just passing during commercials, moreso now that it's MNF season. And from tidbits I've seen, I'm glad.

Man, this crop of "superstars" is awful. A scrawny redhead so white he glows, an annoying thug who keeps asking everyone "what's up"...geez, what's next? The only wrestlers I've glanced at in the past couple years I could get on board with are the sons of Dusty Rhodes and Ted DiBiase. When they were a tag team they were awesome, and they have the attitude/style I like.

That "what's up" guy is the worst by far though. It's reminiscent of the time I started to hate Steve Austin - right about the time he would say 3 words and the whole crowd would shout "what?". Oh my God...

Damned rednecks.

I rarely catch MN Raw on more than just passing during commercials, moreso now that it's MNF season. And from tidbits I've seen, I'm glad.

Man, this crop of "superstars" is awful. A scrawny redhead so white he glows, an annoying thug who keeps asking everyone "what's up"...geez, what's next? The only wrestlers I've glanced at in the past couple years I could get on board with are the sons of Dusty Rhodes and Ted DiBiase. When they were a tag team they were awesome, and they have the attitude/style I like.

That "what's up" guy is the worst by far though. It's reminiscent of the time I started to hate Steve Austin - right about the time he would say 3 words and the whole crowd would shout "what?". Oh my God...

Damned rednecks.
I think Friday Night Smackdown is a little better recently. I'm just trying to figure out how Sheamus stays so white.

sheamus.jpg

Damned rednecks.

LMAO! OMG! You gave me a much needed morning laugh:lamo

But I still watch it sometimes. BTW, Hulk is probably not gonna be doing much in terms of stuff as he is having something put in his spine or something:confused::(

My fav is Orton as he is hawt:3oops:

I also love Undertaker and will miss him.

Redress, I hope he will stay in it somehow.

BTW, isn't Sheamu some kind of like Irish Vampire:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom