• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anybody watch Kitchen Nightmares?

jamesrage

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Anybody watch Kitchen Nightmares? I like the show. I just think its funny how some of those restaurants owners know that they are going to be on TV, but they got mold and other **** growing in their kitchen or freezer or some health code violations going on or they want to cop an attitude with the guy who is trying to help them out.

I really like the show, too. You can catch some of the original episodes from England on BBC America. They aren't quite as polished as the American version, but it's really fascinating, at least to me. I've wondered the same thing as you, but I think a lot of these people honestly think they're doing everything right, and have no idea why their businesses are failing.

I like it.

I enjoy the American ones more.
They get more loud :p

Back
Top Bottom