• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Anybody hear the latest report on GDP?

You made my point...

Obama ended his first term with a higher GDP and more jobs. And thisss happeneed during a financial crisis AND a pandemic

LOL, it took Obama five years to match the number of jobs Trump posted in the middle of a pandemic. Trump's also 2/3s of the way back to highest GDP and he did in five months. If that was your point, yeah, I guess I did prove it.
The experts I watch didn't predict a V-shaped recovery. They predicted a "square-root" recovery where the snap-back leaves us at a lower level.
View attachment 67302243

Which is what happened, as Heisenberg demonstrated a few posts above this one.

The experts I watch didn't predict a V-shaped recovery. They predicted a "square-root" recovery where the snap-back leaves us at a lower level.
View attachment 67302243

Which is what happened, as Heisenberg demonstrated a few posts above this one.
If "the experts" you follow think THAT is a square root symbol, I suggest you change to experts that know a square root symbol looks like this:

Square root.png

LOL, it took Obama five years to match the number of jobs Trump posted in the middle of a pandemic. Trump's also 2/3s of the way back to highest GDP and he did in five months. If that was your point, yeah, I guess I did prove it.
There were more jobs created during Obama's last three years in office than in Trump's first three years in office.

If "the experts" you follow think THAT is a square root symbol, I suggest you change to experts that know a square root symbol looks like this:
Really? You're that desperate to make some kind of objection, no matter how silly? The fact that the symbol was actually backward was so obvious most people don't bother mentioning it. But then serous people don't usually bother placating denizens of the far right--it's not worth the trouble.

There were more jobs created during Obama's last three years in office than in Trump's first three years in office.
Don't care. Wages went up unemplioyment went down. And the BEST unemployment rate Obama could manage during those three years was a full percent higher than the best Trump had.

It is the balance that counts. it took Trump a few months to lose jobs at ane unprecedent rate. Europe and Japan did not experrience such loss...

It is the balance that counts. it took Trump a few months to lose jobs at ane unprecedent rate. Europe and Japan did not experrience such loss...
LOL, seriously? "but mommy, japan and europe didn't do it"? Best you got?

Don't care. Wages went up unemplioyment went down. And the BEST unemployment rate Obama could manage during those three years was a full percent higher than the best Trump had.
Yeah, wow.
JobGrowthSimple.jpg

Back
Top Bottom