• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

anybody hear about brett favre and his crank?

I think it's hilarious. Deadspin finally put up the voicemails and pictures today, for anyone who's dying to see Old Man Favre sans Wranglers.

I think it's hilarious. Deadspin finally put up the voicemails and pictures today, for anyone who's dying to see Old Man Favre sans Wranglers.

i haven't seen it, but as someone who lived in WI for quite awhile, the bs about brett being a good family man was just that, bs. he's always been a dog. i hope he has a lousy season and then disappears.

Hasn't he announced that he is retiring from this sort of thing?

give him a break
as a QB he is used to getting sacked

Maybe he'll finally be kicked the curb, but I doubt it.

On another note - I almost never get x-rated pictures sent to me. What the hell! :waiting:

Maybe he'll finally be kicked the curb, but I doubt it.

On another note - I almost never get x-rated pictures sent to me. What the hell! :waiting:

yeah, me either....almost never. well, actually, never. :mrgreen:

Meh. Hardly a big deal. Show me one man out there, pro athlete or not, who doesn't get a kick out of showing another chick his junk.

Any dude who says no is lying.

Meh. Hardly a big deal. Show me one man out there, pro athlete or not, who doesn't get a kick out of showing another chick his junk.

married or not. right.

it doesn't do a thing for me
no lie

Regardless, this story is packed full of holes. I need to see that proof myself.

The woman has zero credibility. She's just a Maxim model and Playboy flavor of the month that gets hired by a franchise to look good. It's the Erin Andrews school of thought.

Women like that with zero credentials shouldn't even be brought into the hyper-macho world like that. They just cause trouble.

Even those with tiny ones? :)

Regardless, this story is packed full of holes. I need to see that proof myself.

The woman has zero credibility. She's just a Maxim model and Playboy flavor of the month that gets hired by a franchise to look good. It's the Erin Andrews school of thought.

Women like that with zero credentials shouldn't even be brought into the hyper-macho world like that. They just cause trouble.

Why do you always defend these scumholes? lol

And why do you judge without evidence? I've seen absolutely no pictures, heard no credible testimony to the point, and essentially it's a he-said-she-said between the NFL's favorite everyman and a couple women who are, at best, ethically questionable.

Plus, I notice the hypocrisy of a former Playboy model like Sterger trying to throw stones about an alleged player whipping out his junk for others to see.

And why do you judge without evidence? I've seen absolutely no pictures, heard no credible testimony to the point, and essentially it's a he-said-she-said between the NFL's favorite everyman and a couple women who are, at best, ethically questionable.

Plus, I notice the hypocrisy of a former Playboy model like Sterger trying to throw stones about an alleged player whipping out his junk for others to see.

i believe there are pictures on-line somewhere, and i heard one of his voice messges to her. it was him, no doubt. and why is she "ethically questionable"? do you know her?

Last edited:
I've heard the voice mails too. Some junk about wanting her to come over. That's it. Anything sexual from that conversation is implied by those who want to believe it to be so.

And yes, I think women who pose in skimpy outfits in Maxim or nothing at all in Playboy are ethically questionable.

The story is true and Favre doesn't deny it.

I've heard the voice mails too. Some junk about wanting her to come over. That's it. Anything sexual from that conversation is implied by those who want to believe it to be so.

And yes, I think women who pose in skimpy outfits in Maxim or nothing at all in Playboy are ethically questionable.

He crossed the line when he sent her three pictures of his unit. Not to mention they were both employees of the Jets at the time.

USA-1 said:

Last I checked, he doesn't confirm it either. That's how these highly publicized cases go.

He crossed the line when he sent her three pictures of his unit. Not to mention they were both employees of the Jets at the time.

Although I'm not sure about the voice mails, the pictures have not been confirmed for authenticity by anyone except the TMZ wannabe that's paying the Playboy model for her story. Also, she hasn't pressed any charges and none of the other women not only have not pressed charges either, but will not make themselves known. They're slinging arrows from the shadows. Sorry, not good enough to me. Additionally, this happened two years ago. What's the matter - it took her a couple dozen months to negotiate the money she'd receive for "leaking" this story?

Let me guess - you also think that stupid Colorado girl went up to Kobe's room for fresh towels and an autograph, right?

Last I checked, he doesn't confirm it either. That's how these highly publicized cases go.

Although I'm not sure about the voice mails, the pictures have not been confirmed for authenticity by anyone except the TMZ wannabe that's paying the Playboy model for her story. Also, she hasn't pressed any charges and none of the other women not only have not pressed charges either, but will not make themselves known. They're slinging arrows from the shadows. Sorry, not good enough to me. Additionally, this happened two years ago. What's the matter - it took her a couple dozen months to negotiate the money she'd receive for "leaking" this story?

Let me guess - you also think that stupid Colorado girl went up to Kobe's room for fresh towels and an autograph, right?

The pictures are his. If they weren't he would adamently deny it. He isn't. In the pics he is wearing the same watch he was wearing at his retirement news conference. Being from Wisconsin I have always been a huge Favre fan and this is really hard for me to take. I have lost a great deal of respect and admiration of Favre but I accept the reality of the situation. Some people are in denial, I was at first but the evidence will show the truth and its a terrible way to end one of the greatest carreers ever.

500x_favrewatches.jpg

Last edited:
How wil they prove the package is his. I suppose:
1. Appear in court
2. Drop trousers.
3. Hold pictures up to package
4. Take measurements
5. Hope, for prosecution's sake, weather conditions were similar to time of original sexting.

Reminds me of that scene from the movie Porky's, LOL. If he was smart he'd run out and get it tatooed to create a more difficult match, LOL :bootyshake

Last edited:
How wil they prove the package is his. I suppose:
1. Appear in court
2. Drop trousers.
3. Hold pictures up to package
4. Take measurements
5. Hope, for prosecution's sake, weather conditions were similar to time of original sexting.

Reminds me of that scene from the movie Porky's, LOL. If he was smart he'd run out and get it tatooed to create a more difficult match, LOL :bootyshake

He could get it tattooed with "welcome aboard".

He could get it tattooed with "welcome aboard".

Or perhaps with the phrase "Only retired from waist up" But, I'm not sure he could fit the entire line. Steroids increase the mass of some muscles, but for others.................................... :shock:

Back
Top Bottom