• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anybody else seeing any odd glitches in the website?

EnigmaO01

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I've had some strange things happen as in responding to one poster and ending up was responding to another. And other anomalies.

Or maybe it's just me or my computer?

Anybody?

I've had some strange things happen as in responding to one poster and ending up was responding to another. And other anomalies.

Anybody?
I've done that but I think It's my fault.
I'll start a reply in a thread and change my mind. I can't delete it so I have to roll back with the backspace button, wipe it out. If I do that incompletely the leftover stays in the reply box and if I reply to another post in the thread it gets included.
Does that line up with what you're saying?

Anybody?
I received an alert to a post response that I did not make a few days ago.

I've done that but I think It's my fault.
I'll start a reply in a thread and change my mind. I can't delete it so I have to roll back with the backspace button, wipe it out. If I do that incompletely the leftover stays in the reply box and if I reply to another post in the thread it gets included.
Does that line up with what you're saying?
No. But I have done that.

Russian agents.

Can't put up a new av, bold / quote ...functions aren't working. Could be that I now switched to a chrome book and have to learn its ins and outs.

I've had to shut down and start back up to get things moving again on this site. Maybe lost of activity?

Back
Top Bottom