• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Any users of APPLE Music? Thoughts?

VanceMack

Less like the tiger...more like the lion.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I've just signed up for the free trial of Apple Music. I have resisted Spotify and all the other music apps primarily because I have seen too much info regarding music apps as a Trojan Horse and seen people's computers completely polluted after downloading music apps. So...good? Bad? Ugly? Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been using it for about 6 weeks now and love it. You have access to the entire apple library of music and can download them for offline listening as well. You can also create "radio" stations from songs or artists you like that will automatically populate it with similar songs. It communicates with Siri which is nice in the car for hands free control of your music. I'll be driving down the road and just say, "Hey Siri, play songs from the year 2003" or something like that and it will.

I liked Spotify a lot too, but you just can't compete with Apple's selection.

I have been using it for about 6 weeks now and love it. You have access to the entire apple library of music and can download them for offline listening as well. You can also create "radio" stations from songs or artists you like that will automatically populate it with similar songs. It communicates with Siri which is nice in the car for hands free control of your music. I'll be driving down the road and just say, "Hey Siri, play songs from the year 2003" or something like that and it will.

I liked Spotify a lot too, but you just can't compete with Apple's selection.
Do you use it with Itunes and on exclusively apple products? I understand there is an app for different notepads.

Do you use it with Itunes and on exclusively apple products? I understand there is an app for different notepads.

I only use it on my iPhone so I am not familiar with how it works on other devices but it is a separate app from iTunes and doesn't appear to need it.

Back
Top Bottom