• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Any surprise? More Scum Bag Cops.

Bodi

Just waiting for my set...
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Question, Bodi...who do you call when/if you're in trouble?

Question, Bodi...who do you call when/if you're in trouble?

Ghostbusters

Or more to the point I have never had to call the police for an emergency. Went to the police only to report accidents and a stolen motorcycle

Ghostbusters

Or more to the point I have never had to call the police for an emergency. Went to the police only to report accidents and a stolen motorcycle
Maybe I shoulda said "if you need help"...lol...

That would also depend...
Ok Bodi, I'll ask you directly....WHEN or for what type incident would you call the police to get help?

Ok Bodi, I'll ask you directly....WHEN or for what type incident would you call the police to get help?
Directly would be specific situations... when? When life is in jeopardy, car stolen... I don't know, it depends. Speeder crossing double yellows on corners. Guy selling drugs across the street but not just a guy standing around across the street. There are equally times when maybe you don't call the cops and just go on with your day.

IT . DEPENDS

You should be a police auditor, Bodi. I think you've got the chops for it.
I am too busy surfing and golfing... when I am not at work.

Back
Top Bottom