• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Any realtors here?

Zo-wee.

This is stupid but I just did it for fun, it's a cute memory of our precious little mutt.
I don't know if you want to waste a minute and thirty five seconds to get to the funny part, but let's just say Zowie had a wonderful singing voice, and you could hear it every weekday afternoon once upon a time. :lol:

PS: As you can see, that's the same Texas house before we painted it. BORING!!!

Love it! I always have a couple minutes to waste to watch a little cutie - and she even got a nice round of applause for her performance.

My cat appreciated it too, she jumped up in my lap a second after hearing her sing and had to watch it too.

Love it! I always have a couple minutes to waste to watch a little cutie - and she even got a nice round of applause for her performance.

My cat appreciated it too, she jumped up in my lap a second after hearing her sing and had to watch it too.

But of course! That was Karen...she had to hide behind the wall so Zo-zo wouldn't get distracted...hee hee.
Karen got such a laugh out of that dog's antics.

She gave us eleven wonderful years.
Our new dog, Betty Boop, is fascinated by BBC's nature shows. So it's not surprising to see her transfixed, staring at the screen at all the lions, zebras, gorillas and even BIRDS, her ears all perked up.
And then the growling starts, very soft at first, almost melodic, almost like she's asking a question, then when she fixates on her favorite beast, "R-r-r-r-rOWF!!!"
If they start running and making whatever noise they make, forget it, she is ALL UP IN THAT kind of thing. She's fully involved now! :lamo

Of course, when it happens at two in the morning...LOL, I dunno...sometimes I have to change the channel.
Boopers likes to sing along with the Empire Carpets ad or the Barnes Law Firm jingle, and she keeps on going for about thirty seconds after the ad is finished, then looks to us for approval.

20180915_195422_Film2_2.jpg

What breed is your cat? My two are domestic shorthairs.

Yeah the internet was out half the night last night. It has been in and out bad for two weeks.

As far as the paint allowance - did you see the amount they were telling me to allow? $5,000 to $10,000? **** no. That's money straight out of my pocket.
Yeah, I'd say $4000-5000 should be enough for paint, labor included.

I hate painting, it always turns into a cluster****, whether you do it yourself, or you hire someone

Paint.jpg

But of course! That was Karen...she had to hide behind the wall so Zo-zo wouldn't get distracted...hee hee.
Karen got such a laugh out of that dog's antics.

She gave us eleven wonderful years.
Our new dog, Betty Boop, is fascinated by BBC's nature shows. So it's not surprising to see her transfixed, staring at the screen at all the lions, zebras, gorillas and even BIRDS, her ears all perked up.
And then the growling starts, very soft at first, almost melodic, almost like she's asking a question, then when she fixates on her favorite beast, "R-r-r-r-rOWF!!!"
If they start running and making whatever noise they make, forget it, she is ALL UP IN THAT kind of thing. She's fully involved now! :lamo

Of course, when it happens at two in the morning...LOL, I dunno...sometimes I have to change the channel.
Boopers likes to sing along with the Empire Carpets ad or the Barnes Law Firm jingle, and she keeps on going for about thirty seconds after the ad is finished, then looks to us for approval.

View attachment 67249324
That looks just like my old baby girl! :happy:

Yeah, I'd say $4000-5000 should be enough for paint, labor included.

I hate painting, it always turns into a cluster****, whether you do it yourself, or you hire someone

Paint.jpg

Well I have a painter. I am getting his final quote and when he can start. I will post pictures (if I remember) and if he doesn't spill paint on my new carpet.

Well, the last hooker said, "I'll do anything you want for $20," so I made her mow the lawn.
The chickies can't take their eyes off me, when I walk down the street in the latest addition to my wardrobe.

tenor.gif

Well I have a painter. I am getting his final quote and when he can start. I will post pictures (if I remember) and if he doesn't spill paint on my new carpet.
Remember what?

i will post pictures as it gets painted if I remember. :lol:
You, my mother, and aunt, should all have as your epitaphs "what was I saying?".:lol:

You, my mother, and aunt, should all have as your epitaphs "what was I saying?".:lol:

YES. And don't make fun. My sister used to make fun of me for being older, and she is grieving over the fact that she is turning 40 this year.

YES. And don't make fun. My sister used to make fun of me for being older, and she is grieving over the fact that she is turning 40 this year.
Is she a lot younger than you? You sound like you're a mid seventies baby.

Mentioned this in another thread, but wanted to mention it here as well - our square footage was in question, so we had the county come out and re-measure it. We originally had 2,036. They had measured incorrectly, so our actual number is 2,391. They were way, way off. Glad they fixed it, though.

Back
Top Bottom