• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Any politician who says we should ban "Assault Weapons" is lying or ignorant. Full Stop.

Basically an 11B with some specific training, But ok, or how about any combat arms MOS.
Except a lot of former tankers might have never even touched an AR type rifle during their service.

MOS not phone number

Ignorance noted.

6531 - Check the avatar

It is what changes an unscheduled airliner into a combat aircraft.

I probably handled more weapons and munitions in one month than the average 0311 did all year. And I did it for 20+ years.

Ignorance noted.

6531 - Check the avatar

I probably handled more weapons and munitions in one month than the average 0311 did all year. And I did it for 20+ years.

But you slept in a bed at night and had hot showers and hot meals.

11B, 0311
514b44d769bedd9a44000009.jpeg

Last edited:
Case in point:

Ohio state legislature bill SB 260 would classify any semiautomatic firearm capable of accepting a 10+ round ie "large capacity" magazine as an "assault weapon".

Oregon state legislature bill SB 501 would classify any magazine capable of holding 6 or more rounds as "large capacity".

Under these definitions, the six shot Raven .25 ACP would be an "assault weapon", as would every single semiautomatic firearm capable of holding more than six rounds.

The Oregon law would outlaw the Garand.

I cannot even imagine what our country would look like if LEO’s were allowed to do whatever they want, how they want, and backed by a system that refuses to hold them accountable.

:::Shudder:::

It's a good thing they can't. Ain't it?

It's a good thing they can't. Ain't it?

Breonna Taylor would disagree.

If she hadn’t been murdered by cops who don’t care and don’t worry about consequences for murdering Black people.

If she hadn’t been murdered by cops who don’t care and don’t worry about consequences for murdering Black people.

They had a warrant, per the law. That isn't "doing what they want". If they were doing what they want, they wouldn't have bothered getting a warrant, went ahead and executed Kenneth Walker, then executed any witnesses.

Except a lot of former tankers might have never even touched an AR type rifle during their service.

They qualified every year, so they had to.

They had a warrant, per the law. That isn't "doing what they want". If they were doing what they want, they wouldn't have bothered getting a warrant, went ahead and executed Kenneth Walker, then executed any witnesses.

Like firing blindly in all directions and allowing an innocent witness to bleed out?

Gee, I don’t even know what that would look like.

Like firing blindly in all directions and allowing an innocent witness to bleed out?

Gee, I don’t even know what that would look like.

After they were shot at and one of them wounded, you mean? That's called "self defense".

After they were shot at and one of them wounded, you mean? That's called "self defense".

Too bad the bf didn’t have a flame thrower. Can’t be too careful with self defense.

Oh well. Maybe next time.

="Aunt Antifa, post: 1072696195, member: 36561"]
What's this murdered? https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...lor-truths-include-misinformation/3531905001/ I can tell what Social Media sites you watch, the ones with the herd mentality. No swimming against the current allowed. I was banned from FB on two different accounts a couple of years ago because I wasn't in lockstep.

But it would not be banned
And if sb501 had went through, if say you used said Garand in a self defense scenario you would have been the criminal. Shitty law for a shitty state. Is it just me, or does it seem just weird being able to say that?

And if sb501 had went through, if say you used said Garand in a self defense scenario you would have been the criminal. Shitty law for a shitty state. Is it just me, or does it seem just weird being able to say that?
Still not banned though.

According to people on this thread if one person can have a gun that gun is not banned

Just wondering why you specifically target the AR platform?
Actually, he is targeting the AR-15 specifically. Not the AR-7, the AR-10, or the AR-12. Just the AR-15.

It is a fetish that all leftist freaks have based on ignorance. It should be very apparent by now that all anti-gunners are complete idiots.

Actually, he is targeting the AR-15 specifically. Not the AR-7, the AR-10, or the AR-12. Just the AR-15.

It is a fetish that all leftist freaks have based on ignorance. It should be very apparent by now that all anti-gunners are complete idiots.
Kinderguardians!!!!!!

Ignorance noted.

6531 - Check the avatar

I was a Bulkfuelman (1391).

What he clearly failed to grasp was that every Marine, regardless of their MOS, is trained to be proficient with the M-16. After boot, when they are assigned their MOS, they may receive additional weapons training. As the biggest guy in the platoon, I was saddled with the M60A1, and I received training with that firearm, and years later the M1911 ACP, even though it had nothing to do with my MOS.

I was a Bulkfuelman (1391).

What he clearly failed to grasp was that every Marine, regardless of their MOS, is trained to be proficient with the M-16. After boot, when they are assigned their MOS, they may receive additional weapons training. As the biggest guy in the platoon, I was saddled with the M60A1, and I received training with that firearm, and years later the M1911 ACP, even though it had nothing to do with my MOS.

Another unsung but dangerous job.

One night in convoy from Chocolate Mountains bombing range to MCAS Yuma some Billy-Bobs drove a pickup truck next to our fuel truck and fired bird shot at it.

Back
Top Bottom