• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Any politician who says we should ban "Assault Weapons" is lying or ignorant. Full Stop.

They qualified every year, so they had to.
IIRC, during my time armor crewmen didn't have M16s issued. I know for sure they didn't have them during OSUT. We issued M1911A1s and M3A1s to the 19K trainees. Their qualification was with the M1911A1. Cav Scout trainees (19D) did qualify with the M16A1 though.

IIRC, during my time armor crewmen didn't have M16s issued. I know for sure they didn't have them during OSUT. We issued M1911A1s and M3A1s to the 19K trainees. Their qualification was with the M1911A1. Cav Scout trainees (19D) did qualify with the M16A1 though.
M3A1s FTW.

Breonna Taylor would disagree.

If she hadn’t been murdered by cops who don’t care and don’t worry about consequences for murdering Black people.
No murder there. Just stupid people shooting it out against law enforcement.

The 19K's I was around had rifles, except for the drivers.

Too bad the bf didn’t have a flame thrower. Can’t be too careful with self defense.

Oh well. Maybe next time.

It's generally counterproductive to set the primary means of egress from your apartment on fire.

It's generally counterproductive to set the primary means of egress from your apartment on fire.

Firing bullets into a door is slightly more jarring than knocking too.

Back
Top Bottom