• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Any politician who says we should ban "Assault Weapons" is lying or ignorant. Full Stop.

See, here we go with all the BS. What's an assault rifle? Why isn't this one an assault rifle? How about this one?

Just ban the AR15, except for former 11Bs and 0311s, and shut everyone up.

https://www.pennlive.com/crime/2019...of-slaughter-left-16-people-dead-in-1966.html marine vet.
https://www.history.com/topics/us-presidents/jfk-assassination marine vet.

Lots and lots of vets. Not ALL VETS. are like them, even close. So much for your 0311s (again NOT ALL). Plus AF, Navy and Army. So shut up.

Want more? Google it.

THen ban more of them. Keep banning until it’s not a problem.

We got rid of ****ing *lawn darts* because kids were getting bruises.

Can we apply that same philosophy to things you like as well?

Allow only 11Bs, 0311s, and SFs, to own AR15 platform weapons. The rest of the civilian population should be rendered unqualified.
No grunts allowed. Their asvab scores are too.low.

Only pogs allowed

Can we apply that same philosophy to things you like as well?

Like my right to privacy? Having my vote counted? Y’all are already working on it.

Allow only 11Bs, 0311s, and SFs, to own AR15 platform weapons. The rest of the civilian population should be rendered unqualified.

Why do you got such a hard on about AR-15 "platform weapons"? There are a lot of different weapons that fire .223 or 5.56 or both.

Like my right to privacy? Having my vote counted? Y’all are already working on it.

Not what I had in mind, but now that you mention it, we probably could save a lot of lives by putting an assault-weapon-ban-size dent in the 4th amendment (not to mention the 6th, 8th, and 21st). Imagine how many lives we could save from murderers and drug dealers every year if police didn't have to bother with those pesky warrants. I can almost guarantee you it would be more than are killed every year with AR15s. Do you really need to "to be secure in [your] person[], houses, papers, and effects, against ... searches and seizures" without a warrant? What's the big deal if you have nothing to hide?

Y’all are already working on it.

Another baseless slur. Big surprise.

Not what I had in mind, but now that you mention it, we probably could save a lot of lives by putting an assault-weapon-ban-size dent in the 4th amendment (not to mention the 6th, 8th, and 21st). Imagine how many lives we could save from murderers and drug dealers every year if police didn't have to bother with those pesky warrants. I can almost guarantee you it would be more than are killed every year with AR15s. Do you really need to "to be secure in [your] person[], houses, papers, and effects, against ... searches and seizures" without a warrant? What's the big deal if you have nothing to hide?

Another baseless slur. Big surprise.

I cannot even imagine what our country would look like if LEO’s were allowed to do whatever they want, how they want, and backed by a system that refuses to hold them accountable.

:::Shudder:::

And the 11Cs? Or go old school and 11H and 11M? Ooooh, would 11Cs get to own mortars and 11Hs TOW missiles? And don’t forget 19Ds.

And the 11Cs? Or go old school and 11H and 11M? Ooooh, would 11Cs get to own mortars and 11Hs TOW missiles? And don’t forget 19Ds.

Oh yeah, 11Cs also. Actually I was 11C then I was sent to a rifle platoon and they switched my MOS to 11B.

19D? Some kind of Recon?

I cannot even imagine what our country would look like if LEO’s were allowed to do whatever they want, how they want, and backed by a system that refuses to hold them accountable.

:::Shudder:::

Yeah, that would suck. Now how about responding to what I actually said? I guess that's too much to ask.

Yeah, that would suck. Now how about responding to what I actually said? I guess that's too much to ask.

I did. The vision you described is terrifying and I wish to avoid it at all costs... sigh. :(

I did. The vision you described is terrifying and I wish to avoid it at all costs... sigh. :(

The "vision" I described is nothing like the vision you apparently saw, but that's no big surprise.

The "vision" I described is nothing like the vision you apparently saw, but that's no big surprise.

Because I believe Black Lives Matter.

And 12Bs.

Back
Top Bottom