• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Any New Year's Resolutions?

TheGoverness

Little Miss Sunshine
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
I only have one resolution, and that's to stop procrastinating all the damn time.

How about you guys? Do you all have New Year's Resolutions that you are striving to reach in 2017?

I'm making the same resolutions I made last year. I didn't keep them then, and am much healthier for it:
I resolve to eat more, exercise less, and take up smoking.

There you have it, a resolution that I can feel good about not keeping.

In 2017, I shall try my best to not jam up the copy machine at school.

Less meat, less beer, more weed.

Enjoy life, eat out more often

Bah, the perennial "lose weight & exercise more".

It always sounds so good on Jan 1st, but loses its luster as the new year rolls on! :(

I only have one resolution, and that's to stop procrastinating all the damn time.

How about you guys? Do you all have New Year's Resolutions that you are striving to reach in 2017?

Sometime back, I decided my New Year's resolution was to not make resolutions that I wouldn't keep and would just beat myself up over. Not all that big a deal I suppose, but one less small stress in my life. :)

Oh, and Gov, would you be interested in membership in my Procrastinator's Anonymous club?

Sometime back, I decided my New Year's resolution was to not make resolutions that I wouldn't keep and would just beat myself up over. Not all that big a deal I suppose, but one less small stress in my life. :)

Oh, and Gov, would you be interested in membership in my Procrastinator's Anonymous club?

I hear they've scheduled a Christmas party for next week.

I'll see if I can get around to it. Eventually. ;)

My resolution is not to make any resolutions..... Oops, I just did. I take that back.

Back in 1990, I made the New's year's resolution not to make any more resolutions. That one,I was able to keep.

To chill, not take things too seriously and let little stuff go. None of that is particularly easy for someone with OCD.

I actually did make a couple of resolutions this year.

1. Try to strive to do something extra for another each day whether it be my hubby or family or neighbor or stranger. Something that is extra not the norm.

2. Volunteer more

3. Work on time management and productivity. At the end of the day may there be no regrets.

My new years resolution is 2560x1600

I'm still thinking about it.

Nothing. I am already perfect.

Back
Top Bottom