• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Any men sleep with a pillow between their legs?

herenow1

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
When I was pregnant I started doing this b/c it was the only way I could sleep comfortably. Since then it's just become a nightly habit. There was a comedy where a man was playing a woman(short harry guy) and it was made obvious he had a pillow between his legs in one of the scenes. It did look rather odd since that's such a chick thing, and he was a man...but playing a woman.

So are there men out there who find this to be a more comfortable way of sleeping?

spud_meister

Veni, vidi, dormivi!
Dungeon Master
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Communist
I've already got something big between my legs, I don't need a pillow too.

Medusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
l do it when it is too hot in summer

KevinKohler

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Hell yes. It's comfy.

GottaGo

Rock and a hard place
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
When I was pregnant I started doing this b/c it was the only way I could sleep comfortably. Since then it's just become a nightly habit. There was a comedy where a man was playing a woman(short harry guy) and it was made obvious he had a pillow between his legs in one of the scenes. It did look rather odd since that's such a chick thing, and he was a man...but playing a woman.

So are there men out there who find this to be a more comfortable way of sleeping?
I've heard it's to realign the pelvic bones when they expand during pregnancy. Since most men don't have that issue..... :lol:

NoC_T

Imposition of miscellany
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other

Helix

Administrator
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

i do.

i'm fairly thin, and i do a ton of cardio. since i sleep on my side, my left hip gets out of alignment and ends up hurting. the pillow keeps it level, and eliminates the pain immediately.

Fisher

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
I do it when my back is hurting sometimes.

Bob N

Weekend Political Pundit
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I have done this but the pillow usually comes out sometime throughout the night, so what's the point? :roll:

TheGirlNextDoor


DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other

I did that too when I was pregnant with my daughter. It was just comfortable. I still have a body pillow and sometimes still sleep with it in the same way. I have a bad back, so it seems to help.

Of course, I'm not a man...so maybe I should've refrained from posting. :p

herenow1

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Anyone can post:) I am a bit surprised to see some men do this too.

Goshin

The Hammer of Chaos
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

It gets extremely hot and humid here in the summertime, and you get to where you don't want any part of your body touching any other part while you're sleeping. Since I sleep on my side mostly, I do this sometimes... usually it isn't a pillow, more commonly its a wadded up bit of blanket. Or I'll sleep on the couch and throw one foot over the arm of it.

Goshin

The Hammer of Chaos
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Anyone can post:) I am a bit surprised to see some men do this too.

Well this might be TMI... but for some of us it keeps the gonads from getting squished between the legs too... depends on your build. And other things. :)

Top Bottom