• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Any LOTR fans? I thought this was so cool...

Superfly

Salty, defiant, and completely non-compliant.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
From Tucson to Tucumcari, Tehachapi to Tonopah
Political Leaning
Independent

So far as I know, this is the actual symphony that recorded for the OST, because Howard Shore is conducting.

So cool.

My favorite part so far is at around 9:00, at the Dark Riders section.

So far as I know, this is the actual symphony that recorded for the OST, because Howard Shore is conducting.

So cool.

Hi Super-Duper Fly!! Our paths haven't crossed much lately. Good to see you. ;)

I'm a fan. But the older I get, the more depressing Tolkien's work is for me. Too much nobility when I have to live in a world where such sentiments are seen as foolishness.

I'm a fan. But the older I get, the more depressing Tolkien's work is for me. Too much nobility when I have to live in a world where such sentiments are seen as foolishness.

I don't know. I think it's rather uplifting. Good conquers evil and all that. It's out there, and it happens every day. Doesn't seem like it, when you look at the state of things right now, but it's out there.

:cheers:

So cool.

Aceness. :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom