• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Any database on safe areas?

Rickeroo

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
As the US continues to decline, not only do we have to worry about higher crime in general, but "protestors" with guns crying about how white people are at fault for everything. Not a day goes by that the impartial media continues to fan these flames.

The area below marks the peaceful protest location:

location.PNG

I advise all white people (and anyone else concerned about their own safety) to move out of the area immediately - I'd say a half mile radius around the shooting is adequate. Property values are going to be taking a hit, so hopefully the residents there are smart enough to have watched their expenses over time and have the ability to move without getting full value for their house.

As the US continues to decline, not only do we have to worry about higher crime in general, but "protestors" with guns crying about how white people are at fault for everything. Not a day goes by that the impartial media continues to fan these flames.

View attachment 67375946

I advise all white people (and anyone else concerned about their own safety) to move out of the area immediately - I'd say a half mile radius around the shooting is adequate. Property values are going to be taking a hit, so hopefully the residents there are smart enough to have watched their expenses over time and have the ability to move without getting full value for their house.

Update, 4:15 pm —

One woman who was hit by the shooter Sunday evening shared her experience in writing with the Mercury. She requested anonymity, out of fear for her safety. She said she and three other women were standing in the middle of a street near NE 55 and NE Hassalo, working as traffic safety volunteers to steer traffic away from the planned march. All women were allegedly unarmed.

The woman described seeing a man angrily walking towards them after exiting a house.

“We were unarmed and actively working to de-escalate him and get him to leave,” she told the Mercury. “He wasn’t threatened by us. He walked up to us yelling about protestors in his neighborhood and opened fire within 90 seconds.”

She said she was standing about ten feet away from the man when he shot her, and bullets also grazed her knee and arm. Another woman was shot in the stomach, leg, and chest. Another was hit in the neck. The fourth woman was fatally shot. The woman who spoke with the Mercury said that volunteer street medics were the first on the scene to respond to their injuries.

The woman said the entire encounter was recorded on her GoPro camera, which the police confiscated as evidence.

She said she was discharged from OHSU at midnight Saturday, along with another of the injured women. She said she was surprised to learn that paramedics also took the shooter to OHSU.

She said that she’s been volunteering to help with traffic control since June 2020, and has volunteered at at least 200 protests since. During that time, she said she’s been maced, hit by drivers, and assaulted by members of the public, but had never been shot at.

"We show up voluntarily to put ourselves between people exercising their first amendment rights and outsiders who would kill them for doing so,” she said. “We did our jobs.”

I would slow down a bit and wait for more information...

Update, 4:15 pm —

One woman who was hit by the shooter Sunday evening shared her experience in writing with the Mercury. She requested anonymity, out of fear for her safety. She said she and three other women were standing in the middle of a street near NE 55 and NE Hassalo, working as traffic safety volunteers to steer traffic away from the planned march. All women were allegedly unarmed.

The woman described seeing a man angrily walking towards them after exiting a house.

“We were unarmed and actively working to de-escalate him and get him to leave,” she told the Mercury. “He wasn’t threatened by us. He walked up to us yelling about protestors in his neighborhood and opened fire within 90 seconds.”

She said she was standing about ten feet away from the man when he shot her, and bullets also grazed her knee and arm. Another woman was shot in the stomach, leg, and chest. Another was hit in the neck. The fourth woman was fatally shot. The woman who spoke with the Mercury said that volunteer street medics were the first on the scene to respond to their injuries.

The woman said the entire encounter was recorded on her GoPro camera, which the police confiscated as evidence.

She said she was discharged from OHSU at midnight Saturday, along with another of the injured women. She said she was surprised to learn that paramedics also took the shooter to OHSU.

She said that she’s been volunteering to help with traffic control since June 2020, and has volunteered at at least 200 protests since. During that time, she said she’s been maced, hit by drivers, and assaulted by members of the public, but had never been shot at.

"We show up voluntarily to put ourselves between people exercising their first amendment rights and outsiders who would kill them for doing so,” she said. “We did our jobs.in

Don't expect that from this OP. He has been all in on the Trump divisiveness campaign for quite a while now. Mafia DONald must have a playbook out there or Tucker Vladimir Carlson must.

Then again....could be from Wisconsin which appears willing to cover itself in shit on a daily basis.

View attachment 67375946

You guys must feel very very insecure to be amping up as many race-bait threads that you all have been lately.

Regardless, the area around that park is a protest hotspot and it's not longer safe to live there.

And yet you can't buy anything around there for less $500K and few listings... Are the homeowners stupid?

I personally wouldn't live around the park. There are plenty of stupid people though.

I believe that there are a few states left that are still "safe areas."

But -- of course -- I shan't name them, for I do not want to jinx them.

The less publicity, the better for them.

I do not know how long they can hide.

But I wish them the very best of luck.

Why would you and @Rickeroo come here to admit to and advocate for running away and hiding? 😆

Why would you and @Rickeroo come here to admit to and advocate for running away and hiding? 😆
I cannot speak for that other member, but I think that it is perfectly natural for good Americans to find a nice place where they can "hide" from the orgy of violent crime that has been sweeping this nation, especially since 2020.

Just imagine a city where you can walk down the street without fear of being sucker punched; where you can live in a neighborhood where you can leave your door unlocked; where you can take public transportation without being murdered; where a store owner does not fear mass looting; etc.

Geez, some of you people watch way too much TV.

Before CRT goes national in 30 years, I think there will be plenty of safe areas.

Violent crime has been surging for the last few years, especially in the major blue metros and it is often being treated with kids gloves by the local DAs

It's the same principle as to why white leftists don't live in Baltimore or Detroit. CRT allows, and even encourages, segregation.

I cannot speak for that other member, but I think that it is perfectly natural for good Americans to find a nice place where they can "hide" from the orgy of violent crime that has been sweeping this nation, especially since 2020.

Just imagine a city where you can walk down the street without fear of being sucker punched; where you can live in a neighborhood where you can leave your door unlocked; where you can take public transportation without being murdered; where a store owner does not fear mass looting; etc.
I don't have to imagine one, I live in one. When you let fear run your life though there is no place to run to. Take @Rickeroo who suggested we be afraid of 'protesters with guns' when it turns out the shooter shot at people protecting the protesters. His fear blinded him to where the real danger was.

I personally wouldn't live around the park. There are plenty of stupid people though.
first, thanks for creating yet another one or your race threads. i predicted this would happen after trump's horrible week but i think yours is just coincidental. you churn them out constantly.

second, what's the demographics of your town?

first, thanks for creating yet another one or your race threads. i predicted this would happen after trump's horrible week but i think yours is just coincidental. you churn them out constantly.

second, what's the demographics of your town?

Trump or no, the sentiment coming from the left is more than enough for me to not vote democrat, never mind conduct my life like one. Homes are valued around $400,000 in my area. Minority population is token, protests are nil and safety is high.

Trump or no, the sentiment coming from the left is more than enough for me to not vote democrat, never mind conduct my life like one. Homes are valued around $400,000 in my area. Minority population is token, protests are nil and safety is high.

The shooter was stopped by a good guy with gun..

She said Smith slowly became more radicalized starting in the later years of the Obama administration and accelerating during the Trump administration. At times, she heard him yelling racial slurs in his room and deriding women.

“As the years went on, he’s just gotten more and more radicalized. He got angrier and angrier,” Christenson told OPB. “I have not been comfortable living with him for a while. I did not feel safe with him, especially this last two years with the whole COVID thing. I think that made him even more angry.”

Witnesses to the Saturday shooting said people attempted to deescalate the situation when Smith pulled out a handgun and fired into the crowd, killing June Knightly, 60, and injuring four others. Witnesses said a protester returned fire, hitting Smith, who is in critical condition according to the Oregonian/OregonLive.

The shooter was stopped by a good guy with gun..

She said Smith slowly became more radicalized starting in the later years of the Obama administration and accelerating during the Trump administration. At times, she heard him yelling racial slurs in his room and deriding women.

“As the years went on, he’s just gotten more and more radicalized. He got angrier and angrier,” Christenson told OPB. “I have not been comfortable living with him for a while. I did not feel safe with him, especially this last two years with the whole COVID thing. I think that made him even more angry.”

Witnesses to the Saturday shooting said people attempted to deescalate the situation when Smith pulled out a handgun and fired into the crowd, killing June Knightly, 60, and injuring four others. Witnesses said a protester returned fire, hitting Smith, who is in critical condition according to the Oregonian/OregonLive.

Much like Blacks killing Blacks in Baltimore, gunfire is gunfire whether it's excused or not by the press. The area around the park is unsafe, so my recommendation to move out stands. Once moved out of the lawless area, one can reflect a bit. It turns out that the woman that got killed was white. White on white violence, as it were.

The precipitating event was something to do with some guy named Amir Locke, admittedly I don't know that story but there is a call for "justice" for him. I can sense the frustration from these white protestors: They know that even in the absence of Amir's misfortune, they would still hate themselves for being privileged.

Here's a video of a white Antifa guy shooting another white. The downtown area is declared off limits as well.

Much like Blacks killing Blacks in Baltimore, gunfire is gunfire whether it's excused or not by the press. The area around the park is unsafe, so my recommendation to move out stands. Once moved out of the lawless area, one can reflect a bit. It turns out that the woman that got killed was white. White on white violence, as it were.

The precipitating event was something to do with some guy named Amir Locke, admittedly I don't know that story but there is a call for "justice" for him. I can sense the frustration from these white protestors: They know that even in the absence of Amir's misfortune, they would still hate themselves for being privileged.

Here's a video of a white Antifa guy shooting another white. The downtown area is declared off limits as well.

You don't know who Amir Locke is and what happened to him? Do you think these protestors are frustrated with police misconduct? Are you defending the POS Smith?

This is who you are defending...

Why are righties so scared?

Their brains are wired that way. Makes it easy for Authoritarian leaders to control them.

A White Nationalist supports white people moving away from non-whites.

Go figure.

Portland advisory: Southeast 128th and Foster. Suggest moving out within a half mile radius, perhaps .75 miles.

KGW has learned officers responded to reports of shots fired at a vehicle around 10:30 p.m. Sunday. Authorities say a woman was killed. Her kids, ages 1 and 5, were injured. A man in the car was also hurt.

Back
Top Bottom