• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Any Conservatives still deny Trump is a racist?

Winston

Advanced stage dementia patient pls support my run
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Just wondering if the proverbial heads are still shoved in the proverbial sand on this point.

Trump is a racist. Does anyone still at this late hour deny that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wondering if the proverbial heads are still shoved in the proverbial sand on this point.

I suppose that you will post actual evidence of him saying racist ****. Not the oh he's against illegal immigration so that makes him a racist bull **** that pro-illegals try to spew.

What did I miss?

I suppose that you will post actual evidence of him saying racist ****.Not oh he's against illegal immigration so that makes him a racist bull **** that pro-illegals try to spew.

Conflating immigrants with MS-13 is sufficient.

Sorry, I can't fit my head in the sand. It's all occupied by progressives and their alternate reality.

No its not. So in other words you have nothing. Liberals conflate illegal immigrants with legal immigrants all the time, it doesn't make them racist.

Last edited:
If a man, tattooed in swastikas, burned a cross on the front lawn of a black church while reading Mein Kampf, people would deny he was racist because we can’t say for certain what’s going on in his mind.

No its not. So in other words you have nothing. Liberals conflate illegal immigrants with immigrants all the time, it doesn't make them racist.

Yes it is.

Imagine for a second we lived in a world where Obama had said, well jamesrage is blocked from entry. The KKK AND Dylan Roof. We can't have an infestation of jamesrage's in our country because these animals the KKK.

(Yes trump used that word infestation to describe immigrants too)

Yes it is.

Imagine for a second we lived in a world where Obama had said, well jamesrage is blocked from entry. The KKK AND Dylan Roof. We can't have an infestation of jamesrage's in our country because these animals the KKK.

(Yes trump used that word infestation to describe immigrants too)

What you said here doesn't make sense. Could you re-phrase it please?

I don't know that Trump is necessarily racist in that I think he is simply bigoted towards anyone who is not himself. I do believe he looks at certain classes and races of people as less than human, but that's because he's rich (on the outside) and European.

Kal'Stang isn't allowed here because of Dylan Roof. He's banished until we can figure out what he hell is going on

Kal'Stang isn't allowed here because of Dylan Roof. He's banished until we can figure out what he hell is going on

You still don't make sense.

You still don't make sense.

"The thing about Mycroft is these animals being radicalized by Neo Nazis. I mean we can't have an infestation of Mycrofts storming our border, what if they're radicalized into Nazis?"

So, you recognize the fact that there is a difference between immigrants and MS13 gang, but do you recognize the difference between immigrants and illegal immigrants?

You see, Trump was talking about illegal immigrants. Yet everyone always just says "immigrants" when complaining about what he said. You even did it in this very thread.

BTW: I wouldn't be upset at not being allowed in a country that I'm not a citizen of. I don't have a Right to be in a country other than the one I am a citizen of. I recognize that fact. That I was not allowed because of the actions of someone or some people is actually understandable considering that more often than not, the actions of a few impact the majority. This is shown every single day both on this board and across the world. Here's a few examples:

1: Guns: A very small minority of people kill with guns, yet those against guns want to make laws that affect everyone that owns guns or wants to own a gun even if those people have never shot a single person or threatened to.
2: A small minority of liberals are absolute dip****s yet there are those that blame the entire liberal group for the actions of those few dip**** liberals.
3: A small minority of conservatives are absolute dip****s yet there are those that blame the entire conservative group for the actions of those few dip**** conservatives.
4: Anyone that voted for Trump and supports him are racists.
5: Anyone that voted for Obama and supported him are terrorist sympathizers.

....I could go on and on and on. So the fact that I wouldn't be allowed in because of the actions of a few would not bother me. In fact that has happened to me before in an apartment building I once lived in. I had moved out, few years later I applied to move back in but was denied because of my association with another tenant that had lived in a separate apartment who had trashed his apartment (holes in walls, ceiling etc etc). Even though I had left the apartment I had in tip top shape when I had moved out.

Conflating things is done on both sides of the spectrum. That doesn't make one racist.

You say it doesn't make sense, and yet you accept the logic of it fully when Trump says it.

You say it doesn't make sense, and yet you accept the logic of it fully when Trump says it.

No, I said that what Winston said didn't make sense. I said that because his grammar was all over the place. Trump has horrible grammar, but even what Trump has said had better grammar than that particular post. Winston re-phrased as requested and I got his point. Which I then went on to talk about in my responding post.

Are there no MS-13 members among immigrants? Is stating that population subset X includes criminals 'racist'?

So, you recognize the fact that there is a difference between immigrants and MS13 gang, but do you recognize the difference between immigrants and illegal immigrants?

You see, Trump was talking about illegal immigrants. Yet everyone always just says "immigrants" when complaining about what he said. You even did it in this very thread.

BTW: I wouldn't be upset at not being allowed in a country that I'm not a citizen of. I don't have a Right to be in a country other than the one I am a citizen of. I recognize that fact. That I was not allowed because of the actions of someone or some people is actually understandable considering that more often than not, the actions of a few impact the majority. This is shown every single day both on this board and across the world. Here's a few examples:

1: Guns: A very small minority of people kill with guns, yet those against guns want to make laws that affect everyone that owns guns or wants to own a gun even if those people have never shot a single person or threatened to.
2: A small minority of liberals are absolute dip****s yet there are those that blame the entire liberal group for the actions of those few dip**** liberals.
3: A small minority of conservatives are absolute dip****s yet there are those that blame the entire conservative group for the actions of those few dip**** conservatives.
4: Anyone that voted for Trump and supports him are racists.
5: Anyone that voted for Obama and supported him are terrorist sympathizers.

....I could go on and on and on. So the fact that I wouldn't be allowed in because of the actions of a few would not bother me. In fact that has happened to me before in an apartment building I once lived in. I had moved out, few years later I applied to move back in but was denied because of my association with another tenant that had lived in a separate apartment who had trashed his apartment (holes in walls, ceiling etc etc). Even though I had left the apartment I had in tip top shape when I had moved out.

Conflating things is done on both sides of the spectrum. That doesn't make one racist.

Not all illegal immigrants are MS-13 either. But every time they come up Trump screams MS-13. He even said recently "they are bringing diseases."

I think if you were basically accused of being a Nazi because you share the skin color of Nazis and then you were deterred from seeking legal asylum because you were deemed a national security threat ostensibly because Nazis are bad. You would think the person putting those events in motion were racist against whites.

No, Trump was also talking about legal immigrants which is why he also wants to eliminate legal immigration for groups he is bigoted towards

I'll do you one further. I think Trump is the least racist president we have ever had and there is ever growing evidence to support that.

Are there no MS-13 members among immigrants? Is stating that population subset X includes criminals 'racist'?

Using lies to drive cruel policy is.

Ttwtt is applying for a job. But, we can't hire him because of the Nazis. He might be a Nazi!

Back
Top Bottom