• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Any bets?

Put her on trial for treason. Execute her. Then pardon her.

Trump cannot pardon anyone. I don't know why people still think Trump has any presidential powers.

I want to see pictures of her in the Capitol building.

Last edited:
I do have a little sympathy for these poor suckers who fell for trump's lies and did as the President of the US asked them to - for many, that's not much criminal intent. On the other hand, there seems to be a pretty willing desire to fall for the lies and act badly as trump wanted, so there is some criminality also.

I do expect to many, that there is a feeling of injustice at doing what the president says is right, and then seeing him condemn the people who did and facing criminal charges. Just all the more reason it's trump that belongs in prison for using these people who trusted him this way, abusing the office of president.

Whatever is within the law goes, right? Here is an idea. If you don't like the law, change it.

Trump cannot pardon anyone. I don't know why people still think Trump has any presidential powers.

Huh?

As long as Trump is president, has pardon power.

Huh?

As long as Trump is president, has pardon power.
Have you noticed how Trump's behaviors have drastically changed? Do you think that's because he changed? "They" have him controlled. He's been in some kind of custody since 1/6/21. The only thing that doesn't make sense is that he was flown to see the incomplete wall that Mexico didn't pay for.

Will trump pardon his loyal treason troops or will he turn his back on them after they did what he wanted!

I don't think he will. They can not do anything for him. There is no book deal in the offing to where they can spill the beans on just how sick he is. Compare that to the felons he has pardoned. I think all of the kids and Kushy gets a pardon in advance though.

I doubt he will. They are more beneficial for him to use as props to claim Democrats unfairly targeting his supporters. Pardoning them would deny Trump the chace to appear on TV

Trump is the president. He has the power of the pardon.

What presidential powers has he used since 1/6/21?

I haven't the foggiest idea. Why is his daily schedule relevant to his presidential powers?

Whatever is within the law goes, right? Here is an idea. If you don't like the law, change it.
We did. That's why impeachment for insurrection was a good thing. He cannot pardon anyone associated with this insurrection.

Does she not have a lawyer telling her to shut the **** up?

Trump is the president. He has the power of the pardon.

the incitement of the riot in the capitol is part of the impeachment. That means , alll issues having to do with means he does not have the ability to pardon until the impeachment has been resolved

What presidential powers has he used since 1/6/21?
Hmmm.....good question....I dunno.
On the other hand, he hasn't really used any presidential powers since Nov. 3rd.
Unless we consider sulking, sniveling, pouting and inciting a riot to be presidential.

Trump will not pardon these people because they can't do anything for him in return (or do anything to him if he doesn't). Since there is no upside for him, it won't happen.

Have you noticed how Trump's behaviors have drastically changed? Do you think that's because he changed? "They" have him controlled. He's been in some kind of custody since 1/6/21. The only thing that doesn't make sense is that he was flown to see the incomplete wall that Mexico didn't pay for.
As appealing as the notion that Trump is being restrained by others is, there’s no supportable argument for it.

Trump will not pardon these people because they can't do anything for him in return (or do anything to him if he doesn't). Since there is no upside for him, it won't happen.
They can definitely do something for him. If he were to somehow finagle a blanket pardon for these insurrectionists, the optics of such would allow him to maintain tighter control over his cult here forward. But as some pointed out already, he may not have that power due to impeachment over this topic.

I expect him to at the very least throw a preemptive pardon for Jr. seeing how he's being called to testify about the missing money in the Trump inauguration fund. But I think the more likely sceneario is he will do a blanket family and friends pardon on the way out the door.

Well my direct response to the question posed by the thread is that Trump WILL NOT pardon any of the Insurrectionists he hurled at the Capitol Dome on the 6th. There are not enough of them to help him get through the next 5 minutes of his life, the only 5 minutes he cares about.

IMO he will pardon people like Rudy even given Rudy's bombastic error in not reaching Sen Tuberville directly instead deciding to leave him an audio message. "You left a tape? YOU IDIOT!!!!!" He is headed for disbarment and likely legal exposure.

He will pardon Don Jr. He will pardon Eric. He will pardon Steve Bannon. I suspect you guys get my drift.

Plus Trump is trying to cover his ass from any legal implications from his involvement in the riots. No way he pardons these marks.

Will trump pardon his loyal treason troops or will he turn his back on them after they did what he wanted!

Real estate broker who took private jet? She might be able to float Donny some cash for a pardon.

So you are just making things up and pretending it’s fact. Interesting.
Not very honest but interesting.

Back
Top Bottom