• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ants? Not a fun topic...

slavablueberryjam

DP Veteran
Reaction score
So, I have too many ants in my bedroom that spiders are springing webs and catching 3-5 ants....a day!

How can I get rid of ants? I removed all the food, can i use boric acid in my room? Will that do bad? The ants are not in the kitchen, just bedroom and bathroom, is boric acid safe to inhale from a distance?

Call a professional. Ants are way smarter than you and me! Ask me how I know.

I agree with Callen - call a professional. They're not that expensive and the result will be worth it.

So, I have too many ants in my bedroom that spiders are springing webs and catching 3-5 ants....a day!

How can I get rid of ants? I removed all the food, can i use boric acid in my room? Will that do bad? The ants are not in the kitchen, just bedroom and bathroom, is boric acid safe to inhale from a distance?

Go to the hardware store and get a bucket of diatomaceous earth, sprinkle some where the ants are coming in.

Kills the little bastards dead by desiccation, but it's not toxic.

Warning: It will do a JOB on a vacuum cleaner, though, so use sparingly.

I agree. I have always found uncles to be way more fun than aunts

Back
Top Bottom