• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Antonio Sabato Jr. Says He's 'Absolutely' Sure Obama's a Muslim - RNC Speech [W:23]

Re: Antonio Sabato Jr. Says He's 'Absolutely' Sure Obama's a Muslim - RNC Speech [W:

Well that was out of left field.

It's too hard to debate real people. Let him have his easy statement.

Re: Antonio Sabato Jr. Says He's 'Absolutely' Sure Obama's a Muslim - RNC Speech [W:

Still arguing with things I didn't say? Sounds like you.

Still making untrue claims? That so you.

It's too hard to debate real people. Let him have his easy statement.

You're right and that's why Libbos have such tough time at it.

Wow. Just wow. :doh

Obama seemed to be pretty impressed

Even D-List Celebrities are usually more successful than basement dwelling, nipple-ringed computer hacks. Wouldn't you agree?

And strippers tend to make much more walk around money than the average middle class American, but we shouldn't use them as a metric for anything other than whether or not they're good strippers. This Sabato guy is a light weight nobody.

The RNC went from Clint Eastwood in 2012 to this guy.

That's how bad things have gotten.

Wow. Just wow. :doh

:shrug: it was. Despite Democrats suggesting that Petraeus, et. al. were lying to them, the facts remain. By 2009, AQI was barely even a torn shadow of it's former self, fled to the outer deserts. Now? they own a huge chunk of the country.

:shrug: it was. Despite Democrats suggesting that Petraeus, et. al. were lying to them, the facts remain. By 2009, AQI was barely even a torn shadow of it's former self, fled to the outer deserts. Now? they own a huge chunk of the country.

You're right.

Once we invade a country, we need to occupy it indefinitely.

Freedom! Its for you and me... not so much for them.

Obama seemed to be pretty impressed

Wait a minute. I can recall a time, much much earlier, that declared Iraq a raving success!

mission accomplilshed big_0.jpg

Blame the Bush Administration for that big failure. AQI were not anywhere in Iraq, pre-invasion. A failure that I am sure will go down as one of the worst ever.

Obama is gone in the next 6-7 months.

It looks like we are going to survive him...............so let it go.

Let the next "turd" have his or her turn.

Wait a minute. I can recall a time, much much earlier, that declared Iraq a raving success!

View attachment 67204632

And Obama agreed. In 2011 he claimed that Iraq was " stable, democratic and sovereign", and then he destabilized it. Worse he did nothing as ISIS took over once liberated Iraq cities killing men, women and children. Well he DID say they were the " JV Team "....Lol !

He also said they were contained......
Obama declared ISIS 'contained' day before Paris attack - CNNPolitics.com

One day before the France Bataclan massacre. Yea Obama's been doing a hell of a job not fighting ISIS and it shows......
CIA director grave warning: ISIS dangerous as ever - CNNPolitics.com

The question is why would he lie repeatedly to the American public ??

You're right and that's why Libbos have such tough time at it.

So you're a libbo?

And Obama agreed. In 2011 he claimed that Iraq was " stable, democratic and sovereign", and then he destabilized it. Worse he did nothing as ISIS took over once liberated Iraq cities killing men, women and children. Well he DID say they were the " JV Team "....Lol !

He also said they were contained......
Obama declared ISIS 'contained' day before Paris attack - CNNPolitics.com

One day before the France Bataclan massacre. Yea Obama's been doing a hell of a job not fighting ISIS and it shows......
CIA director grave warning: ISIS dangerous as ever - CNNPolitics.com

The question is why would he lie repeatedly to the American public ??

So he lied about Iraq being stable? That doesn't exactly bolster your argument.

You're right.

Once we invade a country, we need to occupy it indefinitely.

Freedom! Its for you and me... not so much for them.

A sovereign Iraq was never part of Bush's plan. Or the Republicans.

Trump was able to get two D-list celebrities to speak at the convention last night, Some guy named Antonio Sabato, who was apparently an actor, and Scott Baio, who at least is a name.

But the weirdness of Sabato's views are now becoming clearer.

The funny thing is, this stuff is so nuts, its like the tenth worst thing that happened last night.

Antonio Sabato Jr. Says He's 'Absolutely' Sure Obama's a Muslim After RNC Speech - ABC News

Not so nuts.

I know of nobody who is of one religious persuasion, who has mistakenly claimed to be of another... Until Obama.

Blame the Bush Administration for that big failure. AQI were not anywhere in Iraq, pre-invasion.

Not entirely true - Saddam was funding and giving sanctuary to the precursor organization that became AQI, just as AQI in turn became ISIL.

That, however, does not alter the success of the Surge, nor the fact that the Middle East that Obama inherited was significantly more stable and peaceful than the one he is leaving to his successor.

A failure that I am sure will go down as one of the worst ever.

:shrug: maybe. I doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom