• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Antonio Sabato Jr. Says He's 'Absolutely' Sure Obama's a Muslim - RNC Speech [W:23]

Re: Antonio Sabato Jr. Says He's 'Absolutely' Sure Obama's a Muslim - RNC Speech [W:

Obama destabilizing the middle east :lamo

Jesus Christ these people.

Unreal, isn't it?

Re: Antonio Sabato Jr. Says He's 'Absolutely' Sure Obama's a Muslim - RNC Speech [W:

Why are Liberals so uptight over the possibility that Obama could be a Muslim?

/spit take

He wasn't the one who destabilized the ME, sport.

Hm. I would say he contributed to accelerating it the destabilization of the ME. Certainly it is nightmarishly worse today than it was in January of 2009, and US Policy has played a significant role in that.

And he fully backs the regime that ousted Morsi.

No, he's stuck with the regime that ousted Morsi. During the actual transition itself he backed(ish. again, our most dominant foreign policy approach lately has been ennui) Morsi to the point where we pushed Sisi & Friends back to Russia's orbit. Sisi didn't travel to the US to talk to the American President to test the waters before "the people" suddenly decided that they wanted him to be President. He travelled to meet with Putin.

Reality is frightening, but I think you ought to look into it.

Reality is that President Obama has left the MENA significantly worse off than he found it, and generally couldn't care less.

Why are Liberals so uptight over the possibility that Obama could be a Muslim?
We don't want the big secret to get out. We all thought it would be great to vote in a secret Muslim because... well... I guess... :think:

Can't remember for the life of me.

He wasn't the one who destabilized the ME, sport. And he fully backs the regime that ousted Morsi. Still sells them F-16s, etc...

Reality is frightening, but I think you ought to look into it.

Sure he was.

In 2011 he bragged about Iraq being " stable, sovereign and democratic " and then he destabilized it

He pulled the US Military out and then did nothing as ISIS ran roughshod through once liberated Iraq Cities killing Men, Women and Children

He helped take out Mommar Quadafi and then did nothing as Lybia was overrun by radical Islamic jihadist

He drew imaginary red lines in the sand in Syria and then did nothing as that civil war raged spilling ISIS jihadist fighters into neighboring Countries and into Western Europe.

His fight against ISIS has been just a bunch of propaganda and lies fed to the American people. How many times have we been told that ISIS is " contained "

His tough talk about degrading and destroying ISIS have been nothing but lies.
CIA director grave warning: ISIS dangerous as ever - CNNPolitics.com

And his support of the Muslim Brotherhood is well documented
Working With the Muslim Brotherhood - NYTimes.com

So, are you this uniformed because your naive and gullible enough to believe everything the Democrats tell you, or do you know theyre lying and just dont care ??

Sure he was.

In 2011 he bragged about Iraq being " stable, sovereign and democratic " and then he destabilized it

Yawn. It was never stable to begin with, and hadn't been since day one of the invasion. That's simple reality. You don't have to like it. The myth that Iraq was stable remains exactly that: a myth.

Jeb Bush is wrong; Iraq was not stable before Obama | TheHill
The myth of Iraq's squandered stability - CSMonitor.com
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...da3-11e4-8c77-bf274685e1df_story.html?hpid=z1
He pulled the US Military out and then did nothing as ISIS ran roughshod through once liberated Iraq Cities killing Men, Women and Children

And? Iraq was a sovereign nation. They wouldn't sign an SOF agreement that was acceptable. We had no legal grounds to stay. And yes, we've been 'doing something' about ISIS. He didn't 'let' them do anything. But you go ahead and push that false narrative all you'd like.
He helped take out Mommar Quadafi and then did nothing as Lybia was overrun by radical Islamic jihadist

No argument from me on that one.
He drew imaginary red lines in the sand in Syria and then did nothing as that civil war raged spilling ISIS jihadist fighters into neighboring Countries and into Western Europe.

Utterly from your imagination. We've been doing plenty to slaughter ISIS wholesale for several years now.
His fight against ISIS has been just a bunch of propaganda and lies fed to the American people. How many times have we been told that ISIS is " contained "

LOL! Wrong again. It's real war, with real killing and real involvement of US forces. Why try and pretend otherwise?
His tough talk about degrading and destroying ISIS have been nothing but lies.

He's killed their number 2 guy (twice), their numbers 3 and 4 guys, their finance minister, they've lost 1/2 their former territory and they've cut their fighter's salary in 1/2. Pity you're so unaware of such details.
And his support of the Muslim Brotherhood is well documented
Working With the Muslim Brotherhood - NYTimes.com

From 2012, and he now supports the military regime and not Morsi.
So, are you this uniformed because your naive and gullible enough to believe everything the Democrats tell you, or do you know theyre lying and just dont care ??

No, I clearly know far more about the situation than you do, as I don't have to lie about it.

I'd suggest knowing what you're talking about before actually talking.

Yawn. It was never stable to begin with, and hadn't been since day one of the invasion. That's simple reality. You don't have to like it. The myth that Iraq was stable remains exactly that: a myth.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...da3-11e4-8c77-bf274685e1df_story.html?hpid=z1

And? Iraq was a sovereign nation. They wouldn't sign an SOF agreement that was acceptable. We had no legal grounds to stay. And yes, we've been 'doing something' about ISIS. He didn't 'let' them do anything. Bungo ahead and push that false narrative all you'd like.

No argument from me on that one.

Utterly from your imagination. We've been doing plenty to slaughter ISIS wholesale for several years now.

LOL! Wrong again. It's real war, with real killing and real involvement of US forces. Why try and pretend otherwise?

He's killed their number 2 guy (twice), their numbers 3 and 4 guys, their finance minister, they've lost 1/2 their former territory and they've cut their fighter's salary in 1/2. Pity you're so unaware of such details.

From 2012, and he now supports the military regime and not Morsi.

No, I clearly know far more about the situation than you do, as I don't have to lie about it.

I'd suggest knowing what you're talking about before actually talking.

Lol !!

If Iraq was " never stable " why did Obama first say it was stable and then pull out all US military assets ?

If it was never stable why did he do nothing as ISIS exploited the lack of a US military presence gaining land,weapons and followers ?

And Obama didn't draw red lines in Syria?

Robert Gates say drawing red line a mistake
Robert Gates: Syria red line was mistake - Business Insider

And killing ISIS's #2 guy sure didn't impress John Brennan.

Amd it didn't impress ISIS either

You say you know more but all you really know is how to parrot WH talking points.

Lol !!

If Iraq was " never stable " why did Obama first say it was stable and then pull out all US military assets ?

Who cares and who knows? Regardless of what he said, it had never been stable. Whining about what he said isn't doing you any favors.
If it was never stable why did he do nothing as ISIS exploited the lack of a US military presence gaining land,weapons and followers ?

Indeed, it never was stable, but Iraq wasn't the only place that ISIS involved itself in. Duh.
And Obama didn't draw red lines in Syria?

Did I say he didn't. Please try and be relevant.
Robert Gates say drawing red line a mistake
Robert Gates: Syria red line was mistake - Business Insider

And killing ISIS's #2 guy sure didn't impress John Brennan.

Amd it didn't impress ISIS either

You say you know more but all you really know is how to parrot WH talking points.

Nah. Your clownish points have all been countered. Seriously, you should really try and know what you're talking about before talking.

My highest recommendation.

The Dem national convention should NEVER mention Trump. Not even once. They should high road the hell out of the convention. The Repub convention has offered nothing. No leadership... no thought of or for the future. Just Obama is a Muslim and Hillary is Lucifer. The Dems next week should talk about nothing but policies going forward. No anger. No outrage. Let all that crap reside in the elephant's house.

Who cares and who knows? Regardless of what he said, it had never been stable. Whining about what he said isn't doing you any favors.

Indeed, it never was stable, but Iraq wasn't the only place that ISIS involved itself in. Duh.

Did I say he didn't. Please try and be relevant.

Nah. Your clownish points have all been countered. Seriously, you should really try and know what you're talking about before talking.

My highest recommendation.

Lol.....When the left perpetuated lies like " Bush lied people died " everyone cared

It was a Capital offense and Bush and his cronies should have been frogged marched all the way to Hague to answer for their crimes in front of the World Court

Obama turns the ME on its ear and " who knows, who cares " ?

Anyone who's not a slobbering hard core Leftist thats who. Anyone who cares more about the Truth than they do about salvaging whats left of Obama's disaster of a legacy, thats who

Lol.....When the left perpetuated lies like " Bush lied people died " everyone cared

Irrelevant to what I've posted.
It was a Capital offense and Bush and his cronies should have been frogged marched all the way to Hague to answer for their crimes in front of the World Court

Obama turns the ME on its ear and " who knows, who cares " ?

Obama hasn't done that except for in your fetid imagination.
Anyone who's not a slobbering hard core Leftist thats who. Anyone who cares more about the Truth than they do about salvaging whats left of Obama's disaster of a legacy, thats who

Sorry that your points were all countered and shown to be false, and you have no answer.

Any rational adult would think you might try and actually find out about the ME before attempting to hold forth on it.

Eh. Your ignorance simply isn't my problem.

Hm. I would say he contributed to accelerating it the destabilization of the ME. Certainly it is nightmarishly worse today than it was in January of 2009, and US Policy has played a significant role in that.

No, he's stuck with the regime that ousted Morsi. During the actual transition itself he backed(ish. again, our most dominant foreign policy approach lately has been ennui) Morsi to the point where we pushed Sisi & Friends back to Russia's orbit. Sisi didn't travel to the US to talk to the American President to test the waters before "the people" suddenly decided that they wanted him to be President. He travelled to meet with Putin.

Reality is that President Obama has left the MENA significantly worse off than he found it, and generally couldn't care less.

Come on Shirley. Think Iraq February 2003.

Come on Shirley. Think Iraq February 2003.
Think 2008.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Think 2008.

OK, '08 Iraq. Bush, you broke it, you bought it.

Pottery Barn ref.

US bailout too big to fail as a gop crony.

OK, '08 Iraq. Bush, you broke it, you bought it.

Pottery Barn ref.
Bush put it back together. The Surge worked. :shrug: in January of 2009, when Obama took over, Iraq was relatively stable.

Bush put it back together. The Surge worked. :shrug: in January of 2009, when Obama took over, Iraq was relatively stable.

Bush put it back together with 9B in tax money.

Hardly sustainable.

I think Obama isn't a Christian and touts the label for political reasons, but I'd hardly say an LGBT supporting, alcohol drinking, non-mosque going person is a "Muslim." I don't think one can profess to be a Christian and be a Muslim either.

I don't think he's religious at all. I actually think he's most likely an atheist.

Nope. That's an utterly delusional fantasy.

Iraq wasn't stable from the invasion onwards by any measure.

Bush put it back together with 9B in tax money.

Hardly sustainable.
Actually quite. Establishing security is hard, bloody, and costly. Maintaining it is much easier. But Obama was elected to Get Us Out Of Iraq, so.... :shrug:

When America Leads From Behind, the world looks more like Syria/Iraq and Libya. :shrug:

Nope. That's an utter delusional fantasy.

Iraq wasn't stable from the invasion onwards by any measure.
:shrug: I was there, and I tracked it professionally. I know a lot of liberals wanted the Surge to fail, but it didn't.

:shrug: I was there, and I tracked it professionally. I know a lot of liberals wanted the Surge to fail, but it didn't.

If you were there or not is irrelevant, and I didn't reference the surge. You can pretend it was stable to your heart's content, but that won't change the reality of it. It has zero to do with 'liberals'.

I think Obama isn't a Christian and touts the label for political reasons, but I'd hardly say an LGBT supporting, alcohol drinking, non-mosque going person is a "Muslim." I don't think one can profess to be a Christian and be a Muslim either.

Pfft...logic....To hell with logic, there's irrational hatred to feed!

Obama hasn't done that except for in your fetid imagination.

Sorry that your points were all countered and shown to be false, and you have no answer.

Any rational adult would think you might try and actually find out about the ME before attempting to hold forth on it.

Eh. Your ignorance simply isn't my problem.

I'm not imagining anything....

Here, maybe this will jog your memory. Here's Obama in 2011 bragging about Iraq being " stable, democratic and sovereign "

Obama in a 2012 debate with Romney saying he had no intention of leaving US troops behind..

Here's Obama's 2014 ISIS speech.....

Here's Obama saying ISIS was contained just 1 days before the France Bataclan Terrorist attack...
Obama declared ISIS 'contained' day before Paris attack - CNNPolitics.com

And here's CIA Director John Brennan testifying before Congress this year

I hope this clears things up for you, because honestly I have no idea how you could have gone this long and still believe that Obama had nothing to do with the basket case that is currently the ME. You can't be informed on the issue of ME policy and not know what I just posted. You can claim your informed but that doesn't mean much when you get all your information from MSNBC or Media Matters.
I mean most Presidents at least try to establish some semblance of peace, or broker deals between the Palestinians and the Israeli's, like Clinton did. But Obama's objective was and still is to destabilize the most unstable part of the world and to support Islamic States over secular Governments.

Trump was able to get two D-list celebrities to speak at the convention last night, Some guy named Antonio Sabato, who was apparently an actor, and Scott Baio, who at least is a name.

But the weirdness of Sabato's views are now becoming clearer.

The funny thing is, this stuff is so nuts, its like the tenth worst thing that happened last night.

Antonio Sabato Jr. Says He's 'Absolutely' Sure Obama's a Muslim After RNC Speech - ABC News

The freakshow continues. The worst of the worst parading their hate and paranoia.

Obama laughs.

Back
Top Bottom