• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

antitank videos

fortune

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
we can see all over the web supposed videos of supposed weapons supposedly blowing up supposed tanks.

I have no trouble being doubtful but I never had boots on the ground so how can I know? I built (literally) the most bad ass killing machines in the sky but I didn't design much of them and never flew them but I can be a good source of facts should you require them.

So you all know a lot of things I don't and what I don't know is what the shit is going on in these videos. How about I post one we see all the time with those little turkish drones supposedly killing tanks with a top speed of 110mph, a ceiling of 25k feet and a max weapons payload of 500lbs.

(I sincerely hope the ostrich does not wake up for this)

we can see all over the web supposed videos of supposed weapons supposedly blowing up supposed tanks.

I have no trouble being doubtful but I never had boots on the ground so how can I know? I built (literally) the most bad ass killing machines in the sky but I didn't design much of them and never flew them but I can be a good source of facts should you require them.

So you all know a lot of things I don't and what I don't know is what the shit is going on in these videos. How about I post one we see all the time with those little turkish drones supposedly killing tanks with a top speed of 110mph, a ceiling of 25k feet and a max weapons payload of 500lbs.

(I sincerely hope the ostrich does not wake up for this)

I think you need help with your English. I can't understand what you're trying to say.

Back
Top Bottom