• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Antiracist Baby' book sales spike after Ted Cruz's Supreme Court hearing comments backfire

How is he still in politics?
Who votes for him?

The guy always seems to say horrible things about everything and when even your own party actively hates you maybe you have to ask yourself why but he just doesn't seem to give a single shit.
He's got all the charisma of a serial killer with BO.

Cruz's entire tirade backfired on him.
He was trying to do a gotcha moment on Judge Jackson about a book at the library of a private school that she is on the board at. And she answered very honestly, it is a private school. And so is the school Cruz sends his own kids to in Houston who teaches the same principles.

Who votes for him?
Folks of a feather vote for him. It really goes to show just how much hatred there is on the right. They seem to be constantly under tension just waiting for a reason to explode.

Who votes for him?
I'm amazed his wife is still with him. I can't believe he was this insufferable when they first started dating.

I'm amazed his wife is still with him. I can't believe he was this insufferable when they first started dating.
Is a contractual agreement the new dating?

Mrs Trump's forner aid for 14 years spilt the beans on her forner employers marriage. It is what it is

Cruz's entire tirade backfired on him.
He was trying to do a gotcha moment on Judge Jackson about a book at the library of a private school that she is on the board at. And she answered very honestly, it is a private school. And so is the school Cruz sends his own kids to in Houston who teaches the same principles.

Seems like it was only a month ago that the GOP’s core premise was that parents should decide what schools teach, not say Senators in other states.

Is there any reason for him to even bring this up, besides the fact that she's black? Ted Cruz seems like the kind of guy who demands every random black person he interacts with disavow Al Sharpton and Louis Farrakhan.

Back
Top Bottom