• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Antifa Member Poised to Win Office in Oregon

Sure. Here you go.

\\https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)

Are you really publicly declaring your ignorance about Antifa?
With your reply, you seem to have made the poster's (& Biden's) point about them:

Antifa is not a unified organization but rather a movement without a hierarchical leadership structure, comprising multiple autonomous groups and individuals.[14][51][60] The movement is loosely affiliated[8] and has no chain of command

Perhaps the reason you didn't supply the mailing address, as requested, is because your are really battling an ideology? An idea?

I am not playing this stupid game.... the differences are obvious.
The difference between Micheal Savage and Oregon Live is obvious.

The difference between the information just presented to you by each is zero.

Are anti-Fascists winning seats bad in your mind?
The idea that Antifa is only interested in fighting fascism is ridiculous. One of their biggest goals is to eliminate law enforcement. Yes it's a bad idea to put Antifa members into public office, and anyone who is endorsing the idea is going to find themselves on the wrong side of history.

The relevant facts are identical.
Sometimes their only option is to pooh pooh the source, even though sites like Breitbart or Savage are accurate about 99% of the time. You can show them a CNN article that verifies the contents of a Breitbart article, and they'll still hem and haw because Breitbart Bad.

Those aren't organizational contacts. No one here denies antifa is a thing. Thinking people are denying it is an organization.
Yes they are. Their welcome page instructs you to contact them via encrypted email addresses, because they're paranoid about law enforcement. They're just trying to be as opaque as possible, because they believe in this idiocy you're espousing that says if Antifa isn't an organization, then all criticism of them is invalid.

Lol yeah, we all know how much SS fanboys hate anti fascists. Soon it won’t even be safe to fantasize about being part of the Einsatzgruppen anymore 🙄
She's insinuated that Ted Kneeler, the guy who hates Trump and loves crime, is a fascist. She's Antifa to the core.
Why are you tourettesing about World War Two again?

Also Soros (peace be upon him) is an anti communist student of Karl Popper.

She's insinuated that Ted Kneeler, the guy who hates Trump and loves crime, is a fascist. She's Antifa to the core.
Why are you tourettesing about World War Two again?

“Loves crime”

Oh look, the Einsatzgruppen wannabe is spewing garbage again. What a surprise.....not. Almost as unsurprising as someone who idolizes Romanian fascist thugs hating anti-fascists 😂

“Loves crime”

Oh look, the Einsatzgruppen wannabe is spewing garbage again. What a surprise.....not. Almost as unsurprising as someone who idolizes Romanian fascist thugs hating anti-fascists 😂
Oh look....ah yes....hate to tell ya bud....Einsatzgruppen...SS.... Nazis.....bud, buddy, budarino....

This is the modern American college student.
Who wonders why we need to import people from Asia and India to do the serious jobs?

I'm here for this.

With your reply, you seem to have made the poster's (& Biden's) point about them:

Perhaps the reason you didn't supply the mailing address, as requested, is because your are really battling an ideology? An idea?
I've never understood the reasoning behind trying to redeem Antifa, simply because they're not a transparent group. They themselves tell prospective members to hide their faces in public, & censor their objectives while using their OFFICIAL Facebook pages. Clearly any such group that has chapters around the country must have a hierarchy. Just because they don't give themselves titles and publicize those titles, doesn't mean that they don't have different roles that members fulfill. Who runs the plethora of Antifa social media pages? Who runs their email accounts? Who acts as treasurer for the donations they solicit?

I've never understood the reasoning behind trying to redeem Antifa, simply because they're not a transparent group. They themselves tell prospective members to hide their faces in public, & censor their objectives while using their OFFICIAL Facebook pages. Clearly any such group that has chapters around the country must have a hierarchy. Just because they don't give themselves titles and publicize those titles, doesn't mean that they don't have different roles that members fulfill. Who runs the plethora of Antifa social media pages? Who runs their email accounts? Who acts as treasurer for the donations they solicit?
Oh, there's nothing at all to redeem from the lot of 'em! I can't stand them. Not at all.

But I do believe Trump & the GOP are trying to portray them as more organized, and therefore a bigger problem/enemy, than the actually are. Quite frankly, they should be dealt with more strongly - IMO. I'd throwi 'em in the slammer!

Oh look....ah yes....hate to tell ya bud....Einsatzgruppen...SS.... Nazis.....bud, buddy, budarino....

This is the modern American college student.
Who wonders why we need to import people from Asia and India to do the serious jobs?

Ooh look, the SS fanboy is whining again. I hate to break it to you bud but "Asians and Indians" don't like Nazi scum any more than the rest of the world does.

I get that it terrifies SS wannabes to see that there is absolutely no tolerance for their despicable ideology anymore.

Deal with it.

Whew! A wheelbarrow full, to "unpack"!

No worries. Per King Chump's orders the Proud Boys remain 'Standing By'.

Have you given any thought of joining?

I know several members. They're decent guys Trippy. In fact there's a few in Florida I could put you in touch with. You should really get to know a few members before slandering them with left wing rhetoric that isn't remotely accurate.

"Very fine people"! = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys

Sometimes their only option is to pooh pooh the source, even though sites like Breitbart or Savage are accurate about 99% of the time. You can show them a CNN article that verifies the contents of a Breitbart article, and they'll still hem and haw because Breitbart Bad.

"Breitbart News Network (known commonly as Breitbart News, Breitbart or Breitbart.com) is an American far-right[6] syndicated news, opinion and commentary[7][8] website founded in mid-2007 by American conservative commentator Andrew Breitbart, who conceived it as "the Huffington Post of the right".[4][9][10] Its journalists are widely considered to be ideologically driven, and some of its content has been called misogynistic, xenophobic, and racist by liberals and many traditional conservatives alike.[11] The site has published a number of conspiracy theories[12][13] and intentionally misleading stories.

Breitbart News aligned with the alt-right under the management of former executive chairman Steve Bannon, who declared the website "the platform for the alt-right" in 2016. In 2016, Breitbart News became a virtual rallying spot for supporters of Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign. The company's management, together with former staff member Milo Yiannopoulos, solicited ideas for stories from, and worked to advance and market ideas of, neo-Nazi and white supremacist groups and individuals. After the election, more than 2,000 organizations removed Breitbart News from ad buys following Internet activism campaigns denouncing the site's controversial positions..."

"CT" seems a common feature of both of these "sources.

"Savage"? Are you comparing all of this nonsense with CNN's news reporting?
50467272977_d63c172322_b.jpg

So Portland's choices are: An incompetent who let his city burn or an anarchist?

If only there were a second political party that could give people that choice. One with a national presence and important offices in the government.

Yes they are. Their welcome page instructs you to contact them via encrypted email addresses, because they're paranoid about law enforcement. They're just trying to be as opaque as possible, because they believe in this idiocy you're espousing that says if Antifa isn't an organization, then all criticism of them is invalid.
Ohhh. The biggest threat to our nation's security is reached through a facebook page? No wonder the FBI doesn't rank them as a major threat.

This is obviously terrible news for the city of Portland. The District Attorney of Multnomah County refuses to prosecute rioters, because he's a George Soros operative. That little secret resulted in a migrant being let out of jail after being arrested for arson, and the migrant set 6 fires around Portland the very next day. Imagine having an open Antifa member in charge of the entire city.
Portland was once one of my favorite cities, but the left have absolutely ruined Rose City.
Oregon is a very liberal state and so this may be alarming but it isn't all that surprising. His membership in a groups like ANTIFA is troubling because is reflects his judgment.

Oregon is a very liberal state and so this may be alarming but it isn't all that surprising. His membership in a groups like ANTIFA is troubling because is reflects his judgment.
I wouldn't expect anyone to like the idea of electing a member of the KKK to public office either.

Like clockwork, Mr Person responds to whenever George Soros is mentioned. Fellow travelers stick together, no?

Jew lover? Is that what you mean?

He's just following The Daily Stormer's posting guide for converting people on the internet, trying to wrap his moronic hatreds in cutsie language so third party targets - he hopes - think he's joking, isn't he? Then if someone bites, he can try introducing more ugliness to see if they'll bite.

Hence, all his posts are Jew-this/Jew-that, often with the lazy use of Soros as a stand-in point man.

The guy is completely convinced that all of his life's failures are the fault of this tiny fraction of the world population. He thinks we rule and dominate the globe; that I'm sitting here and my phone lights up with marching orders from some decrepit rich man and off I go to hold the white christian man down. Pathetic. Frankly if it were true maybe he would deserve to be ruled and dominated because, damn, how do you outnumber someone 10,000:1 and still get comprehensively owned?

Hey can you give me a website or mailing address to the Antifa group? Hint...you can't.
It is the same address as the address of the KKK and Qanon.

Back
Top Bottom