• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Antifa Member Poised to Win Office in Oregon

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Neoliberal Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler is trailing a left-wing election challenger who identifies herself as a member of the ANTIFA movement, according to a new poll from the Portland Business Alliance.

Wheeler is supported by 30% of likely Portland voters, while ANTIFA-affiliated progressive challenger Sarah Iannarone has 41% support. Iannarone had challenged Wheeler, who has since become universally unpopular in the city for his efforts to appease left-wing militants while largely blaming the failures of his administration on President Trump.

If Iannarone wins the November election, the Portland Police would stand to be either sharply limited from performing law enforcement duties at ANTIFA riots, or abolished entirely. It’s likely that federal police and US Marshals would have to return to the city in force to prevent the destruction of the Hatfield Federal Courthouse.

This is obviously terrible news for the city of Portland. The District Attorney of Multnomah County refuses to prosecute rioters, because he's a George Soros operative. That little secret resulted in a migrant being let out of jail after being arrested for arson, and the migrant set 6 fires around Portland the very next day. Imagine having an open Antifa member in charge of the entire city.
Portland was once one of my favorite cities, but the left have absolutely ruined Rose City.

This is obviously terrible news for the city of Portland. The District Attorney of Multnomah County refuses to prosecute rioters, because he's a George Soros operative. That little secret resulted in a migrant being let out of jail after being arrested for arson, and the migrant set 6 fires around Portland the very next day. Imagine having an open Antifa member in charge of the entire city.
Portland was once one of my favorite cities, but the left have absolutely ruined Rose City.
And how do you feel about an out spoken Qanon woman being elected in Georgia to the US congress? It's about guaranteed she will win. This stuff cuts both ways.

Who will the new boogeyman be after George Soros dies?
They're gonna hold a cage match for the 5 leading leading evil liberal billionaires to duke it out. No holds barred! It'll be EPIC!!!!

Hey can you give me a website or mailing address to the Antifa group? Hint...you can't.

Hey can you give me a website or mailing address to the Antifa group? Hint...you can't.
"Welcome to Rose City Antifa..we are an antifascist organization"

If you read their welcome message, they talk about how they need to keep their communications about criminal activity on encrypted formats only. Theres also an email address listed for this purpose, which I'm not going to include here.

Last edited:
And how do you feel about an out spoken Qanon woman being elected in Georgia to the US congress? It's about guaranteed she will win. This stuff cuts both ways.
Did Qanan burn, loot and terrorize people in that woman's district, or are you conflating a conspiracy group with a street terrorism group?

"Welcome to Rose City Antifa..we are an antifascist organization"

If you read their welcome message, they talk about how they need to keep their communications about criminal activity on encrypted formats only. Theres also an email address listed for this purpose, which I'm not going to include here.
Is this gonna last any longer than CHAZ or CHOP or have a different outcome / end result? I rather doubt it.
How is it that some think that Anarchists are even capable of running any sort social or government operation?

Did Qanan burn, loot and terrorize people in that woman's district, or are you conflating a conspiracy group with a street terrorism group?
I would be SHOCKED, if some of the looters and arsonists were not also believers in Qanon.

1 of 535. Versus the Chief executive of the largest city in the state.[/QUOTE]

Is this gonna last any longer than CHAZ or CHOP or have a different outcome / end result? I rather doubt it.
How is it that some think that Anarchists are even capable of running any sort social or government operation?
Well, we already have dozens, perhaps hundreds of elected Democratic Party officials in this country who sympathize with Antifa and other revolutionary groups. Antifa couldn't exist without the support of people like Ted Kneeler, for example. But having an actual member of Antifa elected to public office would drive us closer to the Weimar Republic era of Germany, when communists were at the cusp of infecting Germany with a communist revolution. Things are advancing in this country like never before eorhnberger, and unlike in the past when America's president Coolidge simply deported Anarchists and Communists back to Russia, we're stuck with these people.

Well, we already have dozens, perhaps hundreds of elected Democratic Party officials in this country who sympathize with Antifa and other revolutionary groups. Antifa couldn't exist without the support of people like Ted Kneeler, for example. But having an actual member of Antifa elected to public office would drive us closer to the Weimar Republic era of Germany, when communists were at the cusp of infecting Germany with a communist revolution. Things are advancing in this country like never before eorhnberger, and unlike in the past when America's president Coolidge simply deported Anarchists and Communists back to Russia, we're stuck with these people.
We dont sympathize with ANTIFA the org. We are ANTIFASCISTS, none the less. We have to respect their aim, but not necessarily their methods.

I didn't address that to you Parrish. Mr Person can answer for himself, or sneak away like he usually does.
You mean like YOU snuck away from answering Mr. P's question up thread? Why are you refusing to answer his fair question?

You're stuck with them because you voted them in. That's on you.

Back
Top Bottom