• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Antifa Is Not Fighting For Freedom, But For Communist Revolution

Wrong.

Antifa does not have communist sympathizers Anntifa is almost exclusively communist.

The non communist acolytes are the extreme minority. The goal of antifa is destruction of capitalism human rights and especially the first amendment.

Few if any ignore neo nazi scum the question is why do you so vehemently oppose neo nazism while turning a blind eye to communism.

Communism is far more evil and has deliberately murdered far more than nazis ever did which is proven absolute historic fact.

Explain yourself

Sincere question: have you found any online references testifying to Antifa's political origins? I ask because most of those I've seen are frustratingly vague.

You whining about how offended you are is not an argument bud. What's really stupid is you crying about being called out on it.....and then doubling down on the same crap

Yes, you were promoted to whine and cry about how offended you are that I pointed out the truth.

You have yet to provide even a single shred of evidence to support your counter.

Or what bud? Are you going to throw another tantrum if I don't "STFU" about what happened?

Really pathetic is how I should have described you, because that’s what you are.

No proof is needed for everyone who reads your DA comment to know it’s a DA comment.
Chances are if you are over forty and in the south you probably learned nothing but Klan propaganda.......which would explain a lot, actually.
Only a DA would think differently, bud.

Sincere question: have you found any online references testifying to Antifa's political origins? I ask because most of those I've seen are frustratingly vague.

If antifa hate fascists (and nazis) then they must be communists by default. So goes the fascist logic. Being extremists they assume opposers are too.

Really pathetic is how I should have described you, because that’s what you are.

No proof is needed for everyone who reads your DA comment to know it’s a DA comment.

Only a DA would think differently, bud.

Ah, so you are throwing a tantrum. Always amusing to watch people shriek and moan and carry on when they can't handle reality.

Yeah, with no proof you can throw a hissy fit all you want, but no one is going to care about how offended you are.

In other words your whining and crying accomplished nothing.....as usual.

Ah, so you are throwing a tantrum. Always amusing to watch people shriek and moan and carry on when they can't handle reality.

Yeah, with no proof you can throw a hissy fit all you want, but no one is going to care about how offended you are.

In other words your whining and crying accomplished nothing.....as usual.

You have a very, very low threshold to drama, bud.

You have a very, very low threshold to drama, bud.

And now you are just desperately flailing about.

Like I said before.......no one cares that you are offended. Do you have evidence to support your counter? If not, you can crawl back under your rock.

And like I said before, the fascists killed at a far greater rate in a far shorter time.

Lol what a pathetic excuse of an argument. People like the Ukrainians would have supported just about anyone who promised to liberate them from Stalin. He certainly hadn't managed to "kill everyone who didn't like him" like you claim. The Nazis were so incredibly monstrous and vicious they made Stalin look okay by comparison. Do you have any idea how horrific you have to be to manage that?

The fascists killed in a shorter time but not at a greater rate.

The communists killed more and did so continuously.

Your standard is subjective not objective. An analogy would be calling a mass shooter who kills five people in one attack worse than a serial killer who kills twenty people in over a few years,

Your standard is idiotic and anyone will side with the devil they know even if he is worse.

The communists were more evil and that is the stance of any educated person

The fascists killed in a shorter time but not at a greater rate.

The communists killed more and did so continuously.

Your standard is subjective not objective. An analogy would be calling a mass shooter who kills five people in one attack worse than a serial killer who kills twenty people in over a few years,

Your standard is idiotic and anyone will side with the devil they know even if he is worse.

The communists were more evil and that is the stance of any educated person

Again, like I said before, the Ukrainians, despite recently having gone through one of the worst atrocities in the history of the area, still largely backed Stalin. Do you have any idea how bad you have to be to make Stalin look good in comparison?

Your posts reek of desperation. Sounds like somebody is trying to justify support for fascists by using the old "but communists" excuse and is upset that I'm bursting their bubble :lamo

Again, like I said before, the Ukrainians, despite recently having gone through one of the worst atrocities in the history of the area, still largely backed Stalin. Do you have any idea how bad you have to be to make Stalin look good in comparison?

Your posts reek of desperation. Sounds like somebody is trying to justify support for fascists by using the old "but communists" excuse and is upset that I'm bursting their bubble :lamo

Your posts reek of denial and lies.

The Ukrainians did not support stalin they were forced to do so through genocide.

it is fact that the communists were worse.

your bald faced cowardly lie about others defense proves how willfully ignorant and stupid you are about the history of that era.

Run along boy you are out of your league

Antifa is fighting the good fight against fascist America...

Your posts reek of denial and lies.

The Ukrainians did not support stalin they were forced to do so through genocide.

it is fact that the communists were worse.

your bald faced cowardly lie about others defense proves how willfully ignorant and stupid you are about the history of that era.

Run along boy you are out of your league

The German invasion occurred well after the Holodomar......which didn't kill every Ukrainian who hated Stalin, by the way. Not even close.

The simple fact is that the Ukrainians suffered under Stalin, then the fascists came along and made him look reasonable in comparison.

As shown by the fact that Ukrainian partisans repeatedly engaged the Germans and supported the Red Army--- which had plenty of Ukrainians of its own--- during the conflict.

I get that the fantasy that the communists were worse is essential to the inner narrative that you use to justify your hatreds, but facts don't back it up.

The German invasion occurred well after the Holodomar......which didn't kill every Ukrainian who hated Stalin, by the way. Not even close.

The simple fact is that the Ukrainians suffered under Stalin, then the fascists came along and made him look reasonable in comparison.

As shown by the fact that Ukrainian partisans repeatedly engaged the Germans and supported the Red Army--- which had plenty of Ukrainians of its own--- during the conflict.

I get that the fantasy that the communists were worse is essential to the inner narrative that you use to justify your hatreds, but facts don't back it up.
The facts do back up the simple fact that communism was worse.

That is fact you have failed miserably to dispute.

In fact you have backhandedly proven it correct.

Ukranians fought for both sides. They saw no difference because both were evil but history and fact teaches the communists were worse. Not that you would know being uneducated.

The facts do back up the simple fact that communism was worse.

That is fact you have failed miserably to dispute.

In fact you have backhandedly proven it correct.

Ukranians fought for both sides. They saw no difference because both were evil but history and fact teaches the communists were worse. Not that you would know being uneducated.

If the Ukrainians had really thought "communism was worse" they would have continued to provide active "ground-roots" support for the Wehrmacht. They did the exact opposite.

Simply shrieking your fantasy over and over is not an argument bud. Facts and history have shown that the one group communists were unable to "out-evil"(for lack of a better term)......was your fascist pals.

Back
Top Bottom