• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Antifa got their asses kicked at Sturgis

it's weird that Russia cares about American motorcycle rallies. either way, don't gather in crowds during a pandemic.

thugs beating on thugs

it's weird that Russia cares about American motorcycle rallies. either way, don't gather in crowds during a pandemic.

Did you say that in the leftist protest and rioting threads? Hopefully you did. Don't let me down.

Did you say that in the leftist protest and rioting threads? Hopefully you did. Don't let me down.

i have been consistent with my message. do not gather in crowds during a pandemic.

Here's why that purple-haired idiot got arrested:

You gotta be the dumbest of dumb to go and antagonize a bunch of bikers.

He did...yes. He is probably the only leftist on this site that has been consistent in his message re gathering in crowds.

i have been consistent with my message. do not gather in crowds during a pandemic.

I agree we have been on the same page when it comes to this stupidity. It is shame all these people destroying our economy and country. Plus look how many people they are killing.

No thats ok. Im waiting for him to tell me whether or not he said it or not. Since he bailed...he never said it.
Ive always found it funny that people like you think others give enough of a **** about you to 'prove' things to you.

Ive always found it funny that people like you think others give enough of a **** about you to 'prove' things to you.

I find it funny that you say that as you cared so much you frign had to respond to a post I made to someone else. Obviously you care. Do I owe you any rent for that space I'm taking up in your head? Please keep posting so I know I'm under that skin.

I find it funny that you say that as you cared so much you frign had to respond to a post I made to someone else. Obviously you care. Do I owe you any rent for that space I'm taking up in your head? Please keep posting so I know I'm under that skin.
Helix and I dont see eye to eye on much, but on this topic he has clearly demonstrated his integrity. I affirmed it. You are free to keep pretending people give a **** about your opinion or proving things to you.

Helix and I dont see eye to eye on much, but on this topic he has clearly demonstrated his integrity. I affirmed it. You are free to keep pretending people give a **** about your opinion or proving things to you.

I find it funny you need to kiss a mods ass. How weak can you get?

Next to the speed limit, the 6' rule is probably the most broken.

Back
Top Bottom