• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Antifa Attacks Jewish Man, Calling Him 'Nazi'

While I am no fan of the Democrats, they certainly have not “embraced Antifa”. The Democratic Party is arguably just as establishment and nearly as corporatist as the Republican party. Antifa activists tend to be more aligned with political anarchism and are about as opposed to the establishment and corporatism as one can be. That said, there is no hierarchy so I am sure there are some outliers who call themselves Antifa who don’t fit the mold.

I agree, and I think Fox News has blown them way out of proportion. They are a small fringe group, but Fox News pundits are just overreacting.

Antifa doesn't have any political influence or power. I don't even think they are organized like the neo nazis. Neo Nazis are an organization with leaders and regional chapters. It seems like antifa are an unorganized group who take counter protesting way too far, and a mixture of non mainstream leftist political views.

Do you have quotes from prominent democrats disavow in themselves from antifa? I have not seen any yet. If you have a link to some, that would be great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

Jesus, what is wrong with you guys? If Joe Biden, say, or Bernie Sanders doesn't slam Antifa in public that means they embrace them? Sheer stupidity.
Here's one to start...

“Our democracy has no room for inciting violence or endangering the public, no matter the ideology of those who commit such acts,” Pelosi said in a statement released late Tuesday. “The violent actions of people calling themselves antifa in Berkeley this weekend deserve unequivocal condemnation, and the perpetrators should be arrested and prosecuted.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...testers/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a954ffe3a257

Don't hold your breath waiting for any right whinger to back off from the lie. Including you. You all will just shrug and move on to the next lie in your efforts to sabotage American society.

https://billypenn.com/2018/11/17/je...ooJTfK297tcViK5vRFzop8Pm8yVyMYTDj1Ds2KHohYx1c

It's disgusting that Democrats and the Left have embraced this hate group

They haven't.
Antifa tries to pretend that they embrace liberalism and the Left, but then they attack liberals, for not "being Left ENOUGH".
Consider it a parasitic infection, much the way actual Nazis and Klan infected the Right.

Or, you can go back to namecalling and pretending that all Democrats and liberals are communist, antifa sympathizing terrorists. Just don't start crying when you get the same in return.
If you don't like being described as a Nazi lover, I suggest you look deeper into the history of these far-out extremist Left wing groups and how they interact with the outside world.

According to Politico, the Obama administration classified Antifa as a domestic terrorist group back in 2016. Of course, that was then. The Dems didn't need them back then.

Mycroft, in by Post #2...!!

Last edited:
Do you have quotes from prominent democrats disavowing themselves from antifa? I have not seen any yet. If you have a link to some, that would be great.

The "when did you stop beating your wife" gambit.
Honestly, trouble...I expected more from you.

If it wasn't for right wingers crying about antifa I wouldn't have even known about them. Seems like a lot of nothing.

can you cite the exact context? if i remember correctly, he was talking about peaceful protesters that are fine people, and condemning violent protesters. can you cite where he said "nazis are very fine people"?

thx

Yes. Here: https://youtu.be/ltQlfhcoUa4
“Fine people on both sides.
Peaceful protesters on one side - White Nationalist Nazi’s on the other side.

KKK rally on the previous Friday night. Apparently Trump racists believe if you don't physically assault someone you're a good person.
The video is from 8/15/17. Trump’s 2nd, and unscripted, news conference regarding Charlottesville.

“What about the alt-left that came charging at, as you say, at the alt-right?” Trump said. “Do they have any semblance of guilt?”

“I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me,” he said.

“You had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists,” Trump said. “The press has treated them absolutely unfairly.”

“You also had some very fine people on both sides,” he said.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/537012/

There weren’t fine people on both sides.

If it wasn't for right wingers crying about antifa I wouldn't have even known about them. Seems like a lot of nothing.

No no, they ARE something...
And while most of them tend to be spoiled suburban young brats, with little or no political education beyond the agitprop they are fed, it doesn't minimize the fact they are dangerous to both the Right and Left alike.
The Right is their sworn enemy but they view Democrats and mainstream liberals as traitors deserving of equal violence because we aren't radical enough, and in their view, that makes Dems and other libs just as deserving.

I'd say about half of them believe in anarchy, but the other half subscribe to communist ideology, you'll see an ocean of communist hammer and sickle flags and banners when Antifa are gathered in groups.

Antifa liberals get bullet.jpg

The video is from 8/15/17. Trump’s 2nd, and unscripted, news conference regarding Charlottesville.

“What about the alt-left that came charging at, as you say, at the alt-right?” Trump said. “Do they have any semblance of guilt?”

“I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me,” he said.

“You had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists,” Trump said. “The press has treated them absolutely unfairly.”

“You also had some very fine people on both sides,” he said.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/537012/

There weren’t fine people on both sides.

Racists who support Trump pretend we don't know what's going on.

No no, they ARE something...
And while most of them tend to be spoiled suburban young brats, with little or no political education beyond the agitprop they are fed, it doesn't minimize the fact they are dangerous to both the Right and Left alike.
The Right is their sworn enemy but they view Democrats and mainstream liberals as traitors deserving of equal violence because we aren't radical enough, and in their view, that makes Dems and other libs just as deserving.

I'd say about half of them believe in anarchy, but the other half subscribe to communist ideology, you'll see an ocean of communist hammer and sickle flags and banners when Antifa are gathered in groups.

View attachment 67244855

I have too many real things to worry about. This sounds like a Trumpian 'both sides do it' piece of sophistry.

Christopher Cantwell, one of the “bad a**” White Nationalist leaders. Went from tough guy to total pu**y in the blink of an arrest warrant.
https://youtu.be/mFDHqs518xY
Judge gave the little crying b***h 8 hours to get out of VA, barred from returning for 5 years and can never carry any firearm in VA, ever. Good riddance to him and his d-bag buddies. We don’t tolerate turds like him.

Jesus, what is wrong with you guys? If Joe Biden, say, or Bernie Sanders doesn't slam Antifa in public that means they embrace them? Sheer stupidity.
Here's one to start...

“Our democracy has no room for inciting violence or endangering the public, no matter the ideology of those who commit such acts,” Pelosi said in a statement released late Tuesday. “The violent actions of people calling themselves antifa in Berkeley this weekend deserve unequivocal condemnation, and the perpetrators should be arrested and prosecuted.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...testers/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a954ffe3a257

Don't hold your breath waiting for any right whinger to back off from the lie. Including you. You all will just shrug and move on to the next lie in your efforts to sabotage American society.
That one is not good enough. She must specifically disavow antifa or she supports them.

That one is not good enough. She must specifically disavow antifa or she supports them.

Not good enough? Specifically disavow? Can you read English? Understand it? What does this mean, "The violent actions of people calling themselves antifa in Berkeley this weekend deserve unequivocal condemnation, and the perpetrators should be arrested and prosecuted.”?
Go ahead, show me you can understand simple English. Tell me what that sentence means, in your own words.

That's the say gambit the Democrats play every time someone on the right screws up. They demand every republican in office disavow themselves from the offender and if they don't everyone is told they are just as bad as the offender. Suckered when the shoe is on the other foot, doesn't it. Feels unfair, good, cause it is. Get my point now?

Not good enough? Specifically disavow? Can you read English? Understand it? What does this mean, "The violent actions of people calling themselves antifa in Berkeley this weekend deserve unequivocal condemnation, and the perpetrators should be arrested and prosecuted.”?
Go ahead, show me you can understand simple English. Tell me what that sentence means, in your own words.
Oops I missread the quote. Pelosi gets a pass but only her. Each of them need to now follow suit

Oops I missread the quote. Pelosi gets a pass but only her. Each of them need to now follow suit

Sez who, you?
If you think I'm spending any more time bringing quotes to you you've got another thought coming. There's no amount of truth I can show you that will make you back off from a lie. None of you lot care anything about what's true, just what advances your agenda. Your agenda being the sabotage of US society, breaking it into tribal bickering with you lot leading the way. Any lie that moves that agenda forward is repeated louder and louder and any truth that contradicts it is ignored and shouted over.

I have too many real things to worry about. This sounds like a Trumpian 'both sides do it' piece of sophistry.

Perhaps it does, to your ears.
From where I sit, it's the truth about friends of mine who made the mistake of thinking Antifa was a liberal outfit, just some passionate kids who wanted to fight fascism. Perhaps some of them really are, but the group acts quite differently.
A few cracked liberal heads should have driven the point home already.

That's the say gambit the Democrats play every time someone on the right screws up. They demand every republican in office disavow themselves from the offender and if they don't everyone is told they are just as bad as the offender. Suckered when the shoe is on the other foot, doesn't it. Feels unfair, good, cause it is. Get my point now?

My daughter was less petulant at age nine. Best of luck to you.

Sez who, you?
If you think I'm spending any more time bringing quotes to you you've got another thought coming. There's no amount of truth I can show you that will make you back off from a lie. None of you lot care anything about what's true, just what advances your agenda. Your agenda being the sabotage of US society, breaking it into tribal bickering with you lot leading the way. Any lie that moves that agenda forward is repeated louder and louder and any truth that contradicts it is ignored and shouted over.
No I don't expect you to keep providing quotes. I was impressed that you produced one. Your frustration with me is the same frustration I have with the left. They demand every single politician on the right condemn and disavow themselves from every ring wing nut lest they be catagorized as one too.

There are a few politicians I have a problem with because they do evoke violent rhetoric.

As far as antifa goes Pelosi is right on the money. When they violate the law they should be prosecuted.

Here's one to start...

It was a strong statement. Late in coming and under pressure to speak up, but at least Pelosi had the guts to say something. Further, it's well over a year old. That's not speaking out against Antifa.

Yes. Here: https://youtu.be/ltQlfhcoUa4
“Fine people on both sides.
Peaceful protesters on one side - White Nationalist Nazi’s on the other side.

Or, you could look at the actual context, which was addressing people on both sides of the STATUE argument. Those that think statues have a place in our cities and towns and those who believe they do not.
Trump did not on one hand call Nazis "fine people", and on the other, disavow them in no uncertain terms, and her went much further than that, and included other groups.

This lie is just like the women who natter on about Trump saying that he assaulted women by grabbing their p-----s. No, not what he said.

But look, I get it. Trump can be quite inelegant in his choice of words and manner of communication, and it's certainly low hanging fruit which many on the Left just can't help but pick, covet and exploit to sow division and attempt to make those who support Trump feel as utterly miserable as they do.

You have to know though....we don't believe it, not matter how many times the lie is told, and see right through the ruse and long ago realized you know it's b.s. too.

Thanksgiving boogeyman served up by mynameisbillyandima****ingmoron.blog

Yeah it does seem like a self promotion post by a newb.

Yeah it does seem like a self promotion post by a newb.

I imagine finding anything about Antifa, whatever the **** that supposedly is, pays well in some groups.

Back
Top Bottom