• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Antifa Attacks Christians in Portland. Cops Do Not Intervene.

Ngo is the proud boys PR arm.

Yeah, when Ngo is portraying the event as a "family Christian prayer event" you'll have to forgive me if I don't accept his word as gospel.

That said? If they gathered peacefully then they are covered by the Constitution. ANTIFA does itself no favors seeking out confrontation at these events.

Yeah, when Ngo is portraying the event as a "family Christian prayer event" you'll have to forgive me if I don't accept his word as gospel.

That said? If they gathered peacefully then they are covered by the Constitution. ANTIFA does itself no favors seeking out confrontation at these events.
I think we should make them and the PBs and PPs fight in an arena on pay per view. Maybe naked covered in butter.

Oh, foreigners have free speech here, though not for the exact reason you state:

vs the second amendment

Now, the 2nd amendment doesn't apply to non-citizens, as citizens are what is referred to as "the people".
Don't be silly, of course the Second Amendment applies to non-citizens. What part of "the people" escaped your comprehension?

None of the Bill of Rights apply to only US citizens. They apply to everyone within the jurisdiction of the US.

Of all 27 Amendments, the US Constitution refers specifically to "citizens" in six of them (11, 14, 15, 19, 24, and 26) and the "people" in six of them (1, 2, 4, 9, 10, and 17).

So we agree that a foreigner has the right to rabble rouse. My question was whether or not you approved of it?
Nobody has the right to violate the law. If they abide by the law they can gather as they please and say whatever they please. However, it only remains a peaceful protest so long as they continue to abide by the law. The instant that the law is violated that lawful protest becomes an illegal riot that needs to be put down, by force if necessary. Like the illegal riots committed by BLM and other leftist filth on a daily basis where they are protected from criminal prosecution in the leftist shithole States over the last six years.

Last edited:
Don't be silly, of course the Second Amendment applies to non-citizens. What part of "the people" escaped your comprehension?

None of the Bill of Rights apply to only US citizens. They apply to everyone within the jurisdiction of the US.

Of all 27 Amendments, the US Constitution refers specifically to "citizens" in six of them (11, 14, 15, 19, 24, and 26) and the "people" in six of them (1, 2, 4, 9, 10, and 17).

Nobody has the right to violate the law. If they abide by the law they can gather as they please and say whatever they please. However, it only remains a peaceful protest so long as they continue to abide by the law. The instant that the law is violated that lawful protest becomes an illegal riot that needs to be put down, by force if necessary. Like the illegal riots committed by BLM and other leftist filth on a daily basis where they are protected from criminal prosecution in the leftist shithole States over the last six years.
Are foreigners protected? of course they are, but that said...there are limitations to what you can do with free speech. They cannot intentionally look to provoke a confrontation. If that is what they are doing...they are not protected.

Are foreigners protected? of course they are, but that said...there are limitations to what you can do with free speech. They cannot intentionally look to provoke a confrontation. If that is what they are doing...they are not protected.
It does not matter if they are citizens or not. Everyone within the borders of the US has their right to free speech, as well as all the other Bill of Rights, protected against government infringement. Speech may not be used to harm another (e.g., libel/slander) or used to incite violence or an insurrection, otherwise the speech is unrestricted.

It does not matter if they are citizens or not. Everyone within the borders of the US has their right to free speech, as well as all the other Bill of Rights, protected against government infringement. Speech may not be used to harm another (e.g., libel/slander) or used to incite violence or an insurrection, otherwise the speech is unrestricted.
Note, I said they have a right to free speech. My point was if they are doing something to cause violence that isn't protected...and it doesn't matter if it is a citizen or immigrant or visitor. They also need to have permits per zoning requirements.

Back
Top Bottom