• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Antifa Activist Arrested on Federal Charges Pertaining to the Capitol Riot.

Mashmont

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

Mashmont called this the day after the riot. Yet another accurate prediction.

A left-wing activist who openly documented and discussed his involvement in the pro-Donald Trump rally which turned into an insurrection at the Capitol is now facing criminal charges.

John Sullivan, 26, founder of protest group Insurgence USA, recorded himself entering through a Capitol window that had been broken out by the rioters before roaming the halls of Congress during the January 6 attack.

As the mob pushed through barricades towards the Capitol, Sullivan was heard shouting: "We accomplished this s**t. We did this together. F**k yeah! We are all a part of this history," and "Let's burn this s**t down."

Sullivan also filmed himself assisting those who were climbing up walls to get to the plaza just outside the Capitol Building entrance, telling them "You guys are f*****g savage. Let's go!"

And this is leftwing Newsweek reporting this.

CNN was also in on the fraud. Anderson Cooper interviewed this thug, pretending Sullivan was a journalist. So now the question is once they dig deeper, how many more Antifa thugs were involved in instigating this riot. Is it possible the left orchestrated the entire thing? I'm thinking so.

A left-wing activist who openly documented and discussed his involvement in the pro-Donald Trump rally which turned into an insurrection at the Capitol is now facing criminal charges.

John Sullivan, 26, founder of protest group Insurgence USA, recorded himself entering through a Capitol window that had been broken out by the rioters before roaming the halls of Congress during the January 6 attack.

As the mob pushed through barricades towards the Capitol, Sullivan was heard shouting: "We accomplished this s**t. We did this together. F**k yeah! We are all a part of this history," and "Let's burn this s**t down."

Sullivan also filmed himself assisting those who were climbing up walls to get to the plaza just outside the Capitol Building entrance, telling them "You guys are f*****g savage. Let's go!"

CNN was also in on the fraud. Anderson Cooper interviewed this thug, pretending Sullivan was a journalist. So now the question is once they dig deeper, how many more Antifa thugs were involved in instigating this riot. Is it possible the left orchestrated the entire thing? I'm thinking so.

I didn't realize Antifa is made up of one man. I thought the Antifa idea was widespread.

Wow, a one man movement, thanks for the education

I didn't realize Antifa is made up of one man. I thought the Antifa idea was widespread.

Wow, a one man movement, thanks for the education
At first they said categorically, NO Antifa were involved. Now they're admitting one did. How many more? How many are the Marxist media not telling us about?

Anyone stupid enough to help breech the capitol should go down with the morons who did. He quit being Antifa when he started assisting the "fa".

At first they said categorically, NO Antifa were involved. Now they're admitting one did. How many more? How many are the Marxist media not telling us about?

Has Sullivan s involvement been reported?

Didn't the reporting on Sullivan happen following his arrest.

I think your making a non point

Prior to entering the Capitol building, Sullivan can be seen using a microphone to address the crowd outside and yelling "we about to burn this s**t down" before leading the crowd in a chant of "it's time for a revolution," FBI Special Agent Matthew Foulger said in an affidavit.

Wow, I hadn't heard that before. What a scumbag. But now I wonder why he wasn't charged with incitement to riot?

So now we have it. Not trump, but Antifa controls the minds of Trumpians.

Wow! Trumpians really have sunk low. And such weak minds.

Sullivan controlled Trumpians at the Capitol like puppets on a string

So now we have it. Not trump, but Antifa controls the minds of Trumpians.

Wow! Trumpians really have sunk low. And such weak minds.

Sullivan controlled Trumpians at the Capitol like puppets on a string
I suspect the far left orchestrated the whole thing, hoping to drag some people along so they could blame them. The same thing happened in Charlottesville. If you look at the so-called alt right leader, Jason Kessler, he was said to be a leftwingers who 'converted to the alt right. Sure. I say the left orchestrated both sides of that, hoping to get the result they got.

Project Veritas caught leftwingers on tape admitting they hired leftwing shills to infiltrate Trump rallies and instigate violence, so there is a history. It's what these people do.

Second thread about this one lone individual.

Sad.

Whoops, a couple of the "wrong people" showed up to the presidents insurrection.

37721590-9139059-Vice_President_Pence_was_quick_to_denounce_the_mob_that_ransacke-a-83_1610480144025.jpg

So what, is the cult making a tint little list of people who don't deserve to be pardoned ?

1231e87548dfb52d58eb1770115c4ec88276f941.jpg

Looks like those names should all fit neatly on a tiny little post it note.

Meanwhile........

e77ef02c29a0031eff324573352b272a5ba1d0cf.jpg

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I suspect the far left orchestrated the whole thing, hoping to drag some people along so they could blame them. The same thing happened in Charlottesville. If you look at the so-called alt right leader, Jason Kessler, he was said to be a leftwingers who 'converted to the alt right. Sure. I say the left orchestrated both sides of that, hoping to get the result they got.

Project Veritas caught leftwingers on tape admitting they hired leftwing shills to infiltrate Trump rallies and instigate violence, so there is a history. It's what these people do.
We know that is what you suspect. WHO CARES!

Ex military, police officers, current military dragged in.

Doesn't say much for those persons.

Back to reality, the horned guy wasn't their leader, nice try.

Just go to Right wing twitter and Facebook and look at the real leaders such as the anti America super pacs that called for and funded the insurrection and sedition.

It's all there to read.

I urge all Americans to research

Amy Kremer, Linda McMahon, Mike Lindell, Charlie Kirk

Women for America first

Read about these people, read their posts.

Antifa, a bunch of b.s.

But hey a lot of Christians support Donald and they are following Jesus deciples.

Deny

1611684908659.png

Back
Top Bottom