• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Anti-war groups plan Washington rally

CSPAN said there was only a couple of thousand anti war/troop protestors......

I watched the whole thing and I did not see one American Flag.......

They did not have one creditable person there..Just the usual hate mongers and far left whackos.......

capturewiz019ux1.jpg

Why do they have to throw in the evil deeds of Israel.......:roll:

I thought this was going to be a War protest, You know "Save our troops"

Looks more like the BS from the Islamic world..."The world hates Muslims":roll:
Maybe the sign should read....

Please stop the US troops from bombing us, we can’t build IED's when they bomb us plus we can wage our holy war on our own people.

http://www.indybay.org/uploads/2007/01/22/27anti-war.pdf
1/27/2007 Anti-war Rally To Link Up With Fight Against Union Busting At Alcatraz Tours : Indybay
flyer.jpg

Last edited:
Those are all noble causes!

Those are all noble causes!

Group A attacks group B.
Group B beats the dogchit out of group A.
Group A screams "LOOK! They want to kill us because were Muslims" while sending people strapped to the gills with explosives to blow up a bus.

Yep that’s noble alright…:roll:

Originally posted by Cherokee:
Group A attacks group B.
Group B beats the dogchit out of group A.
Group A screams "LOOK! They want to kill us because were Muslims" while sending people strapped to the gills with explosives to blow up a bus.

Yep that’s noble alright…
If Group A attacks Group B, A should be arrested and charged with assault.

Which is not a noble cause.

If Group A does not attack Group B, the cause is noble.

Originally posted by Cold Dirt:
nice photo shop
Prove it.

And what was your point? Just to say something you thought was witty? Or are you saying there aren't any veteran's against this war?

So what was your point with my alleged photo shop?

And why would you make such a stupid, ludicrous statement about "...100 people" showing up when it is obvious to a blind man there was many more than that?

Now the speaker is talking about ending the occupation of Palestine...What the **** does that have to do with the war in Iraq?

I guess kinda the same thing that 911 has to do with the war in Iraq....but it doesn't stop your hero and his administration from continuing to play the propoganda game.

Do you see the signs saying "9-11 was an inside job," ? These people are ****ing nuts, I wanted to choke that terrorist supporting bitch who was talking about the so called occupation of Palestine, someone ought to tell her that Palestine is a fictional land kind of like Oz, which was made up by Islamic Fascists to excuse their murder of Jews.

Thats funny....Palestine is a made up Country....and I suppose that you think Israel is not?

If it was about oil why aren't we getting any?:confused:

Well lets see.....who did all the contracts go to. Certainly not the Iraqi people. Isn't it their oil. Oh...I see ....the obscene profits go to the oil conglomerates.

Well lets see.....who did all the contracts go to. Certainly not the Iraqi people. Isn't it their oil. Oh...I see ....the obscene profits go to the oil conglomerates.

Can you provide a link (Not moveon.org or Michael Moore) where we are taking oil from the Iraqis?

Oh and as far as the haliburton thing goes your hero Slick Willie hired the same people for the Balkans and they are still there...........Maybe it was becasue Haliburton is the only company that could actually do the job.....:roll:

Come up with some new talking points will you.............The Oil and Haliburtons ones are old and stale........

Can you provide a link (Not moveon.org or Michael Moore) where we are taking oil from the Iraqis?

Oh and as far as the haliburton thing goes your hero Slick Willie hired the same people for the Balkans and they are still there...........Maybe it was becasue Haliburton is the only company that could actually do the job.....:roll:

Come up with some new talking points will you.............The Oil and Haliburtons ones are old and stale........

No one said anything about Haliburton...
But here is your oil link...since you haven't been following the news:
CorpWatch*:*To the Victors Go the Spoils of War
AlterNet: War on Iraq: Bush's Petro-Cartel Almost Has Iraq's Oil

The key words in this whole shebazz are "anti-war groups".

Seems to me that any intelligent person would want to know who these people are, what they stand for and who they represent before throwing in their own support. Would people join a rally organized by the kkk? How about Nambla or Peta or any other group with extreme agendas?

In the case of the anti-war movement, the main organizer of the movement is a hate group that goes by the name of A.N.S.W.E.R. This hate group is so virulent that it refuses to allow Jewish speakers to speak if they so much as support anything short of the complete annihiliation of Israel. It's leaders are openly supportive of Hamas and Hizb'allah, and it is just a front group for the WWP and it's wacko uberleftistists who are in bed with Ilamists only because they both hate the same people. A.N.S.W.E.R rallies aren't just about opposing the war. They are about supporting those who are warring against us, and that is the key element in whether or not poeple should support them.

THis current anti-war movement is not just about opposing war. The message isn't just "get our men and women home". It would be an honorable thing if it were, and although many here see the world in such binary that they cannot distinguish between the two stances, if the movement were more like the movement in the middle sixties -- grass roots and concentrating on just its stated purpose -- then it would be worth respecting even if one did not agree with the stance. Sure,there were notable exceptions then like Jane Fonda, and Noam Chomsky, but Chomsky was obscure and not influential, and most in the antiwar movement were as appalled by Fonda as those supporting the war. By and large, The anti-war movement in the sixties was not about supporting the Viet Kong or communism -- it was about bringing our troops home, a large percentage of whom were conscripted against their will, and so they would stop dying for a war that had going on for years and with no clear exit strategy or well defined purpose.

There is a big difference between not supporting a war and supporting those with whom we are at war, and today's antiwar movement has crossed that lline that separates the two positions. Just look at who organizes the rallies and the rhetoric on the signs being waved about (like the one Cherokee showed). It's a rally for a whole panoply of positions rather than just one, and in the process, people are rallying for the destruction of Israel, the support of Islamist terror, and all the other positions being promoted by those who stage the rallies.

Again, would people rally for the KKK? THe term "useful idiot" really does come to mind here, because A.N.S.W.E.R has an agenda that isn't just anti-war. It's anti-American.

The key words in this whole shebazz are "anti-war groups".

Seems to me that any intelligent person would want to know who these people are, what they stand for and who they represent before throwing in their own support. Would people join a rally organized by the kkk? How about Nambla or Peta or any other group with extreme agendas?

In the case of the anti-war movement, the main organizer of the movement is a hate group that goes by the name of A.N.S.W.E.R. This hate group is so virulent that it refuses to allow Jewish speakers to speak if they so much as support anything short of the complete annihiliation of Israel. It's leaders are openly supportive of Hamas and Hizb'allah, and it is just a front group for the WWP and it's wacko uberleftistists who are in bed with Ilamists only because they both hate the same people. A.N.S.W.E.R rallies aren't just about opposing the war. They are about supporting those who are warring against us, and that is the key element in whether or not poeple should support them.

THis current anti-war movement is not just about opposing war. The message isn't just "get our men and women home". It would be an honorable thing if it were, and although many here see the world in such binary that they cannot distinguish between the two stances, if the movement were more like the movement in the middle sixties -- grass roots and concentrating on just its stated purpose -- then it would be worth respecting even if one did not agree with the stance. Sure,there were notable exceptions then like Jane Fonda, and Noam Chomsky, but Chomsky was obscure and not influential, and most in the antiwar movement were as appalled by Fonda as those supporting the war. By and large, The anti-war movement in the sixties was not about supporting the Viet Kong or communism -- it was about bringing our troops home, a large percentage of whom were conscripted against their will, and so they would stop dying for a war that had going on for years and with no clear exit strategy or well defined purpose.

There is a big difference between not supporting a war and supporting those with whom we are at war, and today's antiwar movement has crossed that lline that separates the two positions. Just look at who organizes the rallies and the rhetoric on the signs being waved about (like the one Cherokee showed). It's a rally for a whole panoply of positions rather than just one, and in the process, people are rallying for the destruction of Israel, the support of Islamist terror, and all the other positions being promoted by those who stage the rallies.

Again, would people rally for the KKK? THe term "useful idiot" really does come to mind here, because A.N.S.W.E.R has an agenda that isn't just anti-war. It's anti-American.

As usual the anti war/America crowd sides with enemies of this country. They don't know a terrorist they don't admirer and support, esp if their main target is Americans.

Thats funny....Palestine is a made up Country....and I suppose that you think Israel is not?

Israel exists in reality.

There has never been a country called "Palestine". There have been administrative districts called Palestine, a region called Palestine and a mandate of Palestine, but not a country. There were no distinct people who even called themselves Palestinians until quite recent times.

Thanks Gardener,

Damn for a while I was thinking only billo read my post with the anti war poster in it...:lol:

Originally posted by Cherokee;
Thanks Gardener,

Damn for a while I was thinking only billo read my post with the anti war poster in it...
I'm sorry, did you say something?

yea, and Germans tried to kill Jews and a lotta other people and because Germans are white and if your white and not even of German Nationality--then you are guilty by association of skin color--if your skin is white, because you secretly loved what Hitler did because your skin is white. blah blah blah. :2wave:

Yes. When Aryan Nation types and KKK types and skinhead types of all the rest of that genre join a pro-war rally and march that means.. blah blah.

I watched the whole thing and I did not see one American Flag.......

They did not have one creditable person there..Just the usual hate mongers and far left whackos.......

I did see on picture of the podium and they did have an American Flag there, I haven't seen any in the crowd but stand to be corrected.

I did see on picture of the podium and they did have an American Flag there, I haven't seen any in the crowd but stand to be corrected.

Just in case you dittoheads missed it, the demonstration in Washington wasn't about the damn flag, it was about Bush's disaster-war in Iraq and about bringing our troops home safe and sound!

As usual the anti war/America crowd sides with enemies of this country. They don't know a terrorist they don't admirer and support, esp if their main target is Americans.
Another completely untrue and unvalidated post that contains zero evidence to back up your rancid accusations.

It is especially nasty to suggest or believe that anti-war protesters support the enemy...that sort of ridiculous argument is usually made out of intellectual desperation...the lowest possible common denominator...because one does not have any sort of truthful or fact based rebuttal to write so why not post made up $hit that Americans who protest the war are in bed with the "enemy."

BTW - Who exactly is the enemy in Iraq?????

Back
Top Bottom