• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Anti-war band win MTV awards

danarhea said:
Actually, the second worst music is the fusion of Country music and Rock. Its known as CROCK. The worst is the fusion of Country music and Rap. I will let you guess that that is known as. :)

Hey. Lay off the country DUDE (that's for you Alex). :cowboy:

Kelzie said:
Hey. Lay off the country DUDE (that's for you Alex). :cowboy:

That knock wasnt on Country. It was on fusion of Country with various styles. Its actually a joke I got from a fellow musician. Read my post again carefully, then you will have a good bellylaugh.

BTW, I like Country, and have played it. I respect the music. Its all good. :)

danarhea said:
That knock wasnt on Country. It was on fusion of Country with various styles. Its actually a joke I got from a fellow musician. Read my post again carefully, then you will have a good bellylaugh.

BTW, I like Country, and have played it. I respect the music. Its all good. :)

But I like crock! And cra...country and rap.:mrgreen:

Well i watch MTV, listen to Ska and country...but im 18. Also im not some girl with pink hair, wears to much eyeshadow, and wears dog collars. How ridiculously stereotypical. i shop at BCBG, Gucci, and Burberry. There goes that theory.

As much as i really don't like Green Day (they're old stuff was much better) at least younger kids are getting some politcal views spread to them. Maybe something will strike a chord and open up there minds to new things...or at least theorize opinions against those views.

Wow, by they way, it's really mature and hunky to say you beat up people when you drunk...Not...

Kelzie said:
But I like crock! And cra...country and rap.:mrgreen:

Those are both OK, but I hate Crisco (Country and Disco), you know, like that Statler Brothers song that got butchered a while back. :)

danarhea said:
Those are both OK, but I hate Crisco (Country and Disco), you know, like that Statler Brothers song that got butchered a while back. :)

What song? Who are the Statler Brothers? This game is fun...what other music does it work for...Ha crop! Country and pop...

Well i watch MTV, listen to Ska and country...but im 18. Also im not some girl with pink hair, wears to much eyeshadow, and wears dog collars. How ridiculously stereotypical. i shop at BCBG, Gucci, and Burberry. There goes that theory.

Ok now heres my theory, you are some rich bich with a rich daddy/husband to spoil you to death and have no sense of what the word work means? Am I right here?

I would have rather picked the idiot teenager. At least I can pull her dog collar when she gets outta hand.

What can I do to you? Take away your 1 of a 100,000handbags from gucci?

I'm sorry, do I know you?

Yeah remember we had a few smirnoffs last night? Dont tell me you forgot with only 3 wine coolers?

SKILMATIC said:
Ok now heres my theory, you are some rich bich with a rich daddy/husband to spoil you to death and have no sense of what the word work means? Am I right here?

I would have rather picked the idiot teenager. At least I can pull her dog collar when she gets outta hand.

What can I do to you? Take away your 1 of a 100,000handbags from gucci?

That was a little rough...:(

Kelzie said:
What song? Who are the Statler Brothers? This game is fun...what other music does it work for...Ha crop! Country and pop...

There ya go. The crops are not good this year. :)

the song I was talking about was "Counting Flowers on the Wall". Actually, the remake of it should be classified as a cross between Electronica and Muzak. No emotion in the song whatsoever. Just mechanics, and they were very boring. Actually, should be classified as trance, since I fell asleep at the wheel the first time I ever heard it. LMAO.

danarhea said:
There ya go. The crops are not good this year. :)

the song I was talking about was "Counting Flowers on the Wall". Actually, the remake of it should be classified as a cross between Electronica and Muzak. No emotion in the song whatsoever. Just mechanics, and they were very boring. Actually, should be classified as trance, since I fell asleep at the wheel the first time I ever heard it. LMAO.

That's a great song! Not sure what version I heard but I liked it...

Well I meant to put sarcasm on that post, sorry guys. :doh

Kelzie said:
That's a great song! Not sure what version I heard but I liked it...

If you liked it, then the version you heard had to have been by the Statler Brothers back in the 1960's. Sorry, but I hate the remake which was done a few years ago. Very antiseptic. :)

danarhea said:
If you liked it, then the version you heard had to have been by the Statler Brothers back in the 1960's. Sorry, but I hate the remake which was done a few years ago. Very antiseptic. :)

I hate most remakes...especially if they're rap.

Yeah me too. Rap is only good the original version. I hate it when they go like "remix!"

I get all fussy, :lol:

Kelzie said:

Flowers, YO

On the wall, YO

Hmmmm..... I think you are right. :)

SKILMATIC said:
Yeah me too. Rap is only good the original version. I hate it when they go like "remix!"

I get all fussy, :lol:

Actually...I hate all rap. Talking to music seems very odd to me.

danarhea said:
Flowers, YO

On the wall, YO

Hmmmm..... I think you are right. :)

You forgot the foul language....;)

Actually no. Yes my father has money. he's not a multimillionaire. He's worked hard his entire life to be able to live comfortably and do what he wants to do. He rewards me for doing good in sports, getting good grades, and staying out of trouble. I rarely get to see him and he misses some important things for me, so he gives me things. Kind of the "Buying my love complex".

Actually i've had a job since 15, my sister since 14. How dare you say i have never worked hard. my father owns a landscaping architecture business (among other things) guess what my punishment is for messing up..

My father pays for my necessitys. food, house, college, school supplies and give me a set amount of allowance and money for clothes. if i want expensive things they come out of my paycheck.

Yes a gucci purse costs around $500. i saved my money and purchesed it myself. My louis Vuitton cost $1,500. Month of work. not all rich people should be stereotyped...

Kelzie said:
Actually...I hate all rap. Talking to music seems very odd to me.

You forgot the foul language....;)

Actually, rap is not really music, but an urban poetry. Some of it is OK. Most rappers are not what they seem on stage. I have met Flavor Flave, and off stage, he is a pretty mellow guy.

Keepstar1331 said:
Actually no. Yes my father has money. he's not a multimillionaire. He's worked hard his entire life to be able to live comfortably and do what he wants to do. He rewards me for doing good in sports, getting good grades, and staying out of trouble. I rarely get to see him and he misses some important things for me, so he gives me things. Kind of the "Buying my love complex".

Actually i've had a job since 15, my sister since 14. How dare you say i have never worked hard. my father owns a landscaping architecture business (among other things) guess what my punishment is for messing up..

My father pays for my necessitys. food, house, college, school supplies and give me a set amount of allowance and money for clothes. if i want expensive things they come out of my paycheck.

Yes a gucci purse costs around $500. i saved my money and purchesed it myself. My louis Vuitton cost $1,500. Month of work. not all rich people should be stereotyped...

Forgive the boy. He types faster than he thinks sometimes. ;)

danarhea said:
Actually, rap is not really music, but an urban poetry. Some of it is OK. Most rappers are not what they seem on stage. I have met Flavor Flave, and off stage, he is a pretty mellow guy.

That might explain it. Not such a big fan of poetry either....

Kelzie said:
That might explain it. Not such a big fan of poetry either....

I think poetry is great. I am sure you like it, or do you ignore lyrics when you listen to a song?

Back
Top Bottom