• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anti-smoking Head Cage....

Moot

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
(CNN) -- We all have bad habits. Nobody's perfect. Especially the booger eaters.

Most everyone will agree that one of the very worst habits -- if not THE worst habit -- is cigarette smoking. Because, really, as far as poor life choices go, it's right up there with setting your DVR for "Two and a Half Men."

Nothing good can come from it.

But one horribly addicted man in Turkey is determined to quit, and he's taking his efforts to a hilarious new level. Because, after 26 years of cigarettes, Ibrahim Yucel has decided to encase his entire head in a metal cage.

And, hell, it might just work.......read.....

Apparently This Matters: Anti-smoking head cage - CNN.com

LOL Well, thats one way to quit smoking....and eating.

I used to be a smoker and the advice my doctor gave me for quitting smoking was to just not let a cigarette get in my mouth. So thats pretty much what I did.

Now about that metal head cage....do you think it's marketable?

Back
Top Bottom