• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anti-Russian bias in NYT

Oh come on, you'd love it there. They hate America about as much as you do. Hell, they might make you an honorary citizen.

They would have to come get me.

I don't hate America dude, and that you must say it reveals the weakness in your pathetic argument, which I already suspected was the case. I love America, and I know that my country stands for all the right things in life, but the government of my country has become utterly corrupt. Pity, but so typical for human civilizations.

Actually you claimed to have served in the US Army in post #48. Were you lying, or does 'Uncle Sam's Army' mean something different to you? Get the story of your history straight.

Chill out dude! You must be young.

I was in when the draft was going on, and most draftees did not like the military lifestyle. "Uncle Sam" means US, as in US government. Uncle Sam's Army was a jovial term. :mrgreen:

They've had soldiers captured by the Ukranians, there are pictures of Russian combat units inside Ukraine, and still they deny they are there killing Ukrainians.

I see only your words. But I do not see the evidence. Links to Google proof are not as commonly lead to fakie and Ukrainian propaganda.

Ukrainian propaganda makes a lot of claims. Even statements by officials that Russia applied in the war against Ukraine nuclear weapons.

Ukrainian minister’s statement about Russian nuclear strike on Lugansk absurd

You have actual evidence?

Typical Russian response.

Typical answer from any normal person on the categorical and does not vindicated statement.

...and today's NYT carries a nice editorial critical of Putin. 24/7 the machine drones on.

Back
Top Bottom