• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anti-racism today

:lamo

No what you have done is ignored the fact that those piece of **** corrupt rat politicians you support HAVE controlled those ****holes for decades while you and others eagerly rush to vote AGAIN for the same corrupt inept pieces of **** and point the finger of blame at everyone B UT the people in charge and actually CAUSING the ****.

YOU are responsible for this.

I acknowledged it and explained why it is that way, but you are unwilling to face these facts. Very emotionally, I might add.

Here is my current theory about why Democrats are now the anti-racism party.

Racism was common after the Civil War, especially in the south. There was a lot of resentment about having lost the war and not being able to own slaves. The typical ugly racist was a rural southerner, a "redneck."

The racist redneck is the type of person that educated well-off Democrats despise the most. They blame redneck ignorance and hatred for most of this country's troubles.

That was then, and now is another time. Most southern rednecks, and rural people in general, are not racists anymore and most do not belong to the KKK.

But educated Democrats still hate the anti-science bible believers, the homo-haters, etc.

So I think it's really hatred of the "rednecks," more than love of blacks, that motivates white Democrats to be anti-racists.

Hate is always a bigger motivator than love, especially in politics. It's hard to really love people you don't know and have little in common with.

Where in earth did you get the idea that red necks arent racist anymore?

The day one of you tell me would wouldn't mind being a black man is the day I'll say we've done away with racism.

Democrats aren't anti-racist. They just use it as a wedge to divide. They are, however, the party that uses racism to pretend to fight against racism.

Racism was common after the Civil War, especially in the south. There was a lot of resentment about having lost the war and not being able to own slaves. The typical ugly racist was a rural southerner, a "redneck."

The racist redneck is the type of person that educated well-off Democrats despise the most. They blame redneck ignorance and hatred for most of this country's troubles.

That was then, and now is another time. Most southern rednecks, and rural people in general, are not racists anymore and most do not belong to the KKK.

But educated Democrats still hate the anti-science bible believers, the homo-haters, etc.

So I think it's really hatred of the "rednecks," more than love of blacks, that motivates white Democrats to be anti-racists.

Hate is always a bigger motivator than love, especially in politics. It's hard to really love people you don't know and have little in common with.

The day one of you tell me would wouldn't mind being a black man is the day I'll say we've done away with racism.

"There ain't a white man in this room that would change places with me. None of you. None of you would change places with me, and I'm rich!"

-Chris Rock

I acknowledged it and explained why it is that way, but you are unwilling to face these facts. Very emotionally, I might add.

No...you didnt explain anything...you made a bunch of excuses that are all easily disproved lies.

its ****ing hilarious watching a leftist state that the reason for failure in the cities is because WHITE people moved out.

Meanwhile...

dfs.jpg

dfs1.jpg

And look...I dont blame Obama and Lebron for not living in the ****holes the rat party has created. I dont b lame ANY of the successful leftists that got the hell out of those cities. But you look pretty silly bitching about white flight when every successful black American gets the **** out of there as fast as they can.

As for the business development...again...thats just you making embarrassing excuses. Places like Chicago have had rat party leaders since 1937. They have brought in a LOT of investment and business...just not to the impoverished black communities. Baltimore...Atlanta...all the same.

YOUR party. The same corrupt rat pieces of **** you vote for.

YOU did that.

It's easy not to have to think about the needs of black people if there are no black people in your party to represent.

Who is stopping them from joying the Repub party?

No...you didnt explain anything...you made a bunch of excuses that are all easily disproved lies.

its ****ing hilarious watching a leftist state that the reason for failure in the cities is because WHITE people moved out.

Meanwhile...

View attachment 67292432

View attachment 67292433

And look...I dont blame Obama and Lebron for not living in the ****holes the rat party has created. I dont b lame ANY of the successful leftists that got the hell out of those cities. But you look pretty silly bitching about white flight when every successful black American gets the **** out of there as fast as they can.

As for the business development...again...thats just you making embarrassing excuses. Places like Chicago have had rat party leaders since 1937. They have brought in a LOT of investment and business...just not to the impoverished black communities. Baltimore...Atlanta...all the same.

YOUR party. The same corrupt rat pieces of **** you vote for.

YOU did that.

Indeed, Blacks who can have moved out too. But that doesn't contradict anything I have said. Racist housing policies created poverty ridden and dangerous inner city Black ghettos. Those policies were created and supported by whites, Democrats and Republicans.

As opposed to how the GOP operates. It's about creating a boogieman to divide people: legal immigrants, illegal immigrants, Muslims, asylum seekers, refugees, the media, nasty women, the poor.

Make America Hate Again

legal immigrants

Twice as much a year as we should have

illegal immigrants,

Well, illegal and all(LOL)

I have pointed out why it has gotten worse, and you have provided no evidence to contradict it.

Meanwhile, the Democrats Malcolm X is complaining about made possible:

The Civil Rights Act of 1964
The Voting Rights Act of 1965
The Fair Housing Act of 1968

Today's Republicans essentially oppose all three of these laws.

Yeah right

You know it’s “twice as much as we should have“ how?

All let the Civil rights icon Barbra Jordan explain

Listen up now cause the Congress then didn't(wink)

Where are you from boy? Certainly not the deep south.

Indeed, Blacks who can have moved out too. But that doesn't contradict anything I have said. Racist housing policies created poverty ridden and dangerous inner city Black ghettos. Those policies were created and supported by whites, Democrats and Republicans.
Contradict? No...it just shows how willing you are to present only part of the picture to try to make some sort of political argument.

We call that 'lying'.

Their chance to get off the plantation?

Democrats are offering them more empowerment through increased voting rights. Republicans want to take away their right to vote. They don't need to be Rhodes Scholars to figure out who wants to keep them on the plantation.

Democrats are offering them more empowerment through increased voting rights. Republicans want to take away their right to vote. They don't need to be Rhodes Scholars to figure out who wants to keep them on the plantation.

Well, voter rights didn't seem to be a problem here(LOL)

Well, voter rights didn't seem to be a problem here(LOL)

Here's what's being offered under HR1:

• Automatic voter registration
  • Online voter registration
  • Same day voter registration
  • Make election day a federal holiday
  • Voting rights restoration to people with prior felony convictions
  • Expand early voting and simplify absentee voting
  • Prohibit voter purges that kick eligible voters off the registration rolls
  • Enhance election security with increase support for a paper-based voting system and more oversight over election vendors
  • End partisan gerrymandering by established independent redistricting commissions
  • Prohibit providing false information about the elections process that discourage voting and other deceptive practices

You'll note that all of these measure are designed to make it easier for black people to vote or to specifically combat Republican measures that prevent them from easily voting.

Democrats offer them empowerment, Republicans offer them non-representation in government.

Contradict? No...it just shows how willing you are to present only part of the picture to try to make some sort of political argument.

We call that 'lying'.

I presented more information to your partial picture.

Here's what's being offered under HR1:

• Automatic voter registration
  • Online voter registration
  • Same day voter registration
  • Make election day a federal holiday
  • Voting rights restoration to people with prior felony convictions
  • Expand early voting and simplify absentee voting
  • Prohibit voter purges that kick eligible voters off the registration rolls
  • Enhance election security with increase support for a paper-based voting system and more oversight over election vendors
  • End partisan gerrymandering by established independent redistricting commissions
  • Prohibit providing false information about the elections process that discourage voting and other deceptive practices

You'll note that all of these measure are designed to make it easier for black people to vote or to specifically combat Republican measures that prevent them from easily voting.

Democrats offer them empowerment, Republicans offer them non-representation in government.

You know what they say

"Seeing is believing"!

You comment about the about the speck in the democrats' eye (putting down white supremacists and racists, criticizing tax breaks for the wealthy) while you tolerate the beam in the republicans' eye. (Check out Mathew, Chapter 7.).

Jesus was apparently a deflector too.

Not interested in your religious deflection, either.

Back
Top Bottom