• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anti-Maskers Suck.

thisjustin

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I wonder who the first idiot will be to tell me that masks don't work. They work a hell of a lot better than no mask at all. Also, those people who just wear a plastic shield in front of their face drive me buggy. That doesn't stop anything at all. All that does is redirect air a little. What really drives me buggy is those who wear a mask but don't cover their nose. The nose and the mouth are just two different openings to the same hole. If they had to choose the best hole to cover, they should just cover their nose. Because their nose is always open. Mouths aren't always open.

I bet you get stung by bees a lot.

Do you mean something like hitting a wasp nest? If that is what this thread does, so be it. The stingers might find themselves being stung.

All they're doing is killing small businesses and dragging out the effects of this pandemic longer than it should be.

Basically hurting themselves and their own communities. These aren't very sharp people.

Do you mean something like hitting a wasp nest? If that is what this thread does, so be it. The stingers might find themselves being stung.
Something like that except you can’t gather honey from a wasp nest.

All they're doing is killing small businesses and dragging out the effects of this pandemic longer than it should be.

Basically hurting themselves and their own communities. These aren't very sharp people.

When Trump first heard the word coronavirus, he should have stopped all international travel then and there. And for those returning from overseas, require that they be quarantined. All non essential business should have been stopped. All nonessential interstate travel should have been stopped. Everybody should have been required to wear a mask. And ban any gathering of more than 10 people. Within a month there would have been no more coronavirus here. Trillions would have been saved. And there would have been no mad scramble for a vaccine.

Something like that except you can’t gather honey from a wasp nest.
And you can gather honey from a bees nest without getting stung. All you need is the proper PPE.

And you can gather honey from a bees nest without getting stung. All you need is the proper PPE.
This should be interesting then. Swing away tuff guy.

Back
Top Bottom