• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

ANTI - ISLAM Party PRO NRW in Germany

Oh I see. It's all the Germans' fault for not breeding fast enough to compete with the immigrant birth rate! Though it can be worrying for the birth rate to fall to just 1.4 per woman, it's not up to any government to permanently ethnically cleanse the German population. Damn ironic though.

Emigration Up, Birth Rate Down: Graying Germany Contemplates Demographic Time Bomb - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International

What's the rate of unemployment in Germany? What's the government up to to inspire firms to create new jobs or is the outsourcing scourge emasculating Germany as it does here?

The Muslim demographic is more explosive, if you pardon the pun. Their typical rate of output is 4 children per woman. And they're not slow in showing their host populations who they are, what they do and what they want.

Muslim population 'rising 10 times faster than rest of society' - Times Online

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1579661/Bishop-of-Rochester-reasserts-no-go-claim.html

YouTube - ISLAM MUSLIM DEMOGRAPHICS and BIRTH RATES

Still, there is one place where they're not entrenching themselves in often impenetrable hotspots: Statistics bureau: Muslim growth rate on the decline in Israel - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

We get told to get cracking to avoid being outnumbered over here too, despite having a just about expansive birth rate, a huge unemployment problem and an already burdening population total. Replacing the new population we lazy Brits just won't create ourselves is another justification spat out for open-door immigration.

MUSLIMS GET OWN FACEBOOK TO STOP THEM FLYING OFF HANDLE AGAIN: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1282495/Facebook-Muslims-launched-Pakistan.html

Are you really sure to trust these people to help inflate the population?!!

Last edited:
...But no mention of that.

But just you hear the Lefties howl about how it's the rough-and-tumble Muslims getting persecuted, despite the real hatred being the other way around.

Islamophobia: racism's final holdout / Britain / Home - Morning Star

Europe's Persecuted Muslims? -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia

Raging Jew Hatred Among Muslims in Germany UPDATE: and England and .... - Atlas Shrugs (No wonder there's a party to stop them going the way of the Nazis.. again!)

muslims, the third reich and the mufti of jerusalem: a history of muslim and arab involvement in the holocaust and the establishment of israel as a nation

Last edited:
Interesting quote from the far left article:

Arab League secretary-general Amre Moussa joined appeals for an end to violence, but he said that Muslims are not treated equally.

"Anti-semitism is a crime, anti-Islam is freedom of expression. There has to be one standard," he argued.

Perhaps when he stops the chaps from his own side perpetuating their own antisemitism I can finally stop laughing.

Interesting how the Morning Star is permanently tense enough to deliberately leave the world Nazi uncapitalised whilst being totally oblivious to the irony of that statement.

BTW how many new Churches was opened in Turkey in the last 450 years?The answer:NO ONE[/B]

I live in Ankara, plenty of churches here

Yup. I went to Christmas Eve Vigil and Easter Stations of the Cross at two different churches in Istanbul. They might not be building new ones because there are hundreds of old ones that have survived and been active for centuries.

Oh I see. It's all the Germans' fault for not breeding fast enough to compete with the immigrant birth rate! --

I know I'm running the risk of 50 irrelevant links by responding to your post but hey-ho, I blank them out nowadays.

Anyhow - you're deliberately misreading the subject. It's because of a high demand for labour that any economy brings in immigrant labour. Either to fill unfilled job posts or to bring in shortage skills. Obviously, some economies are easier to get into than others so lots more immigrants come in however the situation in Germany was of a labour shortage and a requirement for migrant workers to fill those posts. It's secondary that those gastarbeiter have a higher fertility rate.

Infers old chap, I already guessed at your tactic of wilful ignorance by ignoring links not to your liking. Absolutely no need to broadcast it.

I replied to Wiseone's assertion that the Germans need to get busy in bed to replenish a working population. But as Germany has over three million registered unemployed (with the real number of economically inactive much higher), waffle about immigrants being 'needed' to fill a shortfall is just a cheap fob-off.

But I fear it will soon be Mulberry Bush time for us again, so take a look at what happened last time we locked horns on this subject. That is if you don't decide to ignore your own posts too:

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europ...st-britain.html?highlight=anti+racist+britain

Last edited:
Infers old chap, I already guessed at your tactic of wilful ignorance by ignoring links not to your liking. Absolutely no need to broadcast it.

I replied to Wiseone's assertion that the Germans need to get busy in bed to replenish a working population. But as Germany has over three million registered unemployed (with the real number of economically inactive much higher), waffle about immigrants being 'needed' to fill a shortfall is just a cheap fob-off.

Firstly, Turkish gastarbeiter have been brought in / employed in Germany for many years, this is not a recent occurrence. Those Turks have settled, married and had kids - they are now German citizens. The fact they may have a higher birthrate than indigenous Germans is another matter entirely.

Secondly, those same employers could either wait while unemployed Germans are trained up or they can seek skilled labour. We have our own situation here - Ian Duncan Smith is charged with the task of getting long term unemployed into work: for some people the opportunities are few but there are others who have become accustomed to life on the dole and they are reluctant to work. As an employer I wouldn't want to have to take on reluctant citizens when there might be hard working migrant workers ready, willing and able to do those jobs.

There's an argument to be had about paying higher wages for low skill work - the subject you avoided in the thread you linked - but the consequences of raising the cost of home grown/made products to levels where the general public refuse to buy when cheaper foreign imports are available is a serious counter and leads to decisions about protectionism etc.

But I fear it will soon be Mulberry Bush time for us again, so take a look at what happened last time we locked horns on this subject. That is if you don't decide to ignore your own posts too:

Yes, what happened is that you had no answer to the question I put. Have fun dancing around your own mulberry bush until you decide to grasp and put details on your arguments - I'm still waiting for you to do that in the British Jobs for Foreign Workers Thread. :2wave:

I took in the subject of unskilled young jobless in that very first opening post:

That's a damn cheek. Especially under Labour, education standards have plummeted, moral values have continued to disappear and incentive for pride in one's work has dropped. On top of that, young people are so encouraged to take higher education, even if it doesn't suit them, that Mickey Mouse courses have been invented to suit them, regardless of the lack of any real value in the world of work.

This'll help too: YouTube - NEW LABOUR equals TREACHERY: Education

And looking at my LUNATICS OF THE NEW LABOUR STATE thread can help you see that a government's failure to properly educate and encourage the young to adopt a solid trade contributes to a state of mind where they are then abandoned in favour of better skilled immigrants. Immigrants who have never endured rubbish like 'anti racist mathematics' or 'social studies', instead being taught things like maths and science properly.

It does no good to reject a whole nation's young for the failures they have not been responsible for.

And regardless of the Turks historically employed by the Germans, the kind of unfettered immigration we have here now is on a stupendously wider scale.

And as for putting decent prices on food to save British farmers from bankruptcy, it's not unknown for countries like Canada to place surcharges on foreign imports to protect the home trade. Certainly I would be annoyed myself to pay substantially more for even foreign grub produced in places where the exchange rate is lower, but I'm sure such a surcharge can be avoided by the larger supermarkets absorbing a more modest price rise themselves.

Indeed, in a nation where a £10 meat joint is bought off the farm for just a few coins it's not surprising that the likes of Tesco can fleece the people to make billions upon billions in profits.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom