• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anti-gunners sobbing over Hitler's gun death.

joko104

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
How many times do anti-gunners cite "gun death" statistics to try to make a point?

Yeah, Hitler died a "gun death." Let's all cry over that.

Of themselves, gun death statistics are meaningless.

1. They do not distinguish between wrongful gun deaths and good gun deaths. In my view of things, if the gun death is of a criminal or thug in the act of their felony or violence, I'm glad for the gun death as the world is a better place without them.

2. Gun death stats do not account for deaths that would have happened anyway - such as a suicide. If a person wants to blow out his/her brains with a gun, go for it.

3. Gun death statistics don't include all the deaths that did NOT occur because of guns. Numerous times I've cited the stat by the DOJ that guns prevent 1 million non-drug felonies and 500,000 home invasions per year.

"I've met men who needed killing, but never a horse that needed stealing." Judge Roy Bean

Why do anti-gunners have to love Hitler so much??

They also don't care to include Democide
20th Century Democide

263,000,000 people dead in a 113 years at the hands of government - the same government most of the anti gunners promote with glee.

How many times do anti-gunners cite "gun death" statistics to try to make a point?

Yeah, Hitler died a "gun death." Let's all cry over that.

Of themselves, gun death statistics are meaningless.

1. They do not distinguish between wrongful gun deaths and good gun deaths. In my view of things, if the gun death is of a criminal or thug in the act of their felony or violence, I'm glad for the gun death as the world is a better place without them.

2. Gun death stats do not account for deaths that would have happened anyway - such as a suicide. If a person wants to blow out his/her brains with a gun, go for it.

3. Gun death statistics don't include all the deaths that did NOT occur because of guns. Numerous times I've cited the stat by the DOJ that guns prevent 1 million non-drug felonies and 500,000 home invasions per year.

"I've met men who needed killing, but never a horse that needed stealing." Judge Roy Bean

From my understanding access to firearms actually influences both the number of suicides and their success rate. This is because guns allow easy access to a means to commit the act and ensure a high rate of success.

Back
Top Bottom