• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anti-gun nut with a camera harrass a guy that open carry.[W42;56]

I think you were saying you only carry openly when your jacket DOES NOT cover your holster. anyway I probably shouldn't have commented since I knew what you really meant

That's OK, I don't mind explaining myself. Open carry will be legal here in Texas after Jan 2016. I will at least toy with the idea although I do love my Ruger LCP. I will first get a holster for my Ruger LC9 since it is also a small pistol, but too small for my pocket. I will see then how I like open carry.

That's OK, I don't mind explaining myself. Open carry will be legal here in Texas after Jan 2016. I will at least toy with the idea although I do love my Ruger LCP. I will first get a holster for my Ruger LC9 since it is also a small pistol, but too small for my pocket. I will see then how I like open carry.
the DeSantis pocket holster is perfect with the LCP

Concealed Carry vs Open Carry.... the tactical and social advantages and disadvantages...

May intimidate criminals into looking elsewhere for trouble................... Open

Keeps criminals from knowing who is or isn't armed, thus uncertain....... Concealed

Faster draw with less likelihood of "fouling" on clothing................ Open

More feasible for "covert" draw without being spotted...................Concealed

Can more readily carry a larger-caliber, larger-capacity handgun.............................. Open

Avoids the "Please Shoot Me First!" tactical problem of being recognized as armed......Concealed

Socially...

Allows you frequent opportunities to interact with people who disagree with you (Yay! Joy! {irony! :roll: }) ................................ Open

Doesn't alarm the Nervous Nellies and Caspar Milquetoast's and similar timid souls, or get you talked about or provoke people to post against carry in their businesses.............Concealed

Got any more? :D

OC allow non gun owners to see people.. normal good citizens carry a weapon without any problems whatsoever and this desensitizes them to firearms

CC perpetuates the myth that only criminals and whackos and vigilantes carry firearms. "I wouldn't want to eat in a restaurant where someone has a gun!"...

Not realizing that they are sitting next to a person with a firearm.

All you gotta do is listen to it. It's a fake.

You're seriously going to call that "proof"?

Sounds more like a subjective opinion.

But never mind, DILLIGAF.

You're seriously going to call that "proof"?

Sounds more like a subjective opinion.

But never mind, DILLIGAF.

oh please. You don't actually believe that that bad acting is a real spontaneous video interview do you?

You're smarter than that. That thing's a joke.

oh please. You don't actually believe that that bad acting is a real spontaneous video interview do you?

You're smarter than that. That thing's a joke.

its far more believable than the VPC excrement you posted. that was so bogus I was laughing at it

All you gotta do is listen to it. It's a fake.

Not really stuff like does happen to OCers. Just look what happen during the May Day protest in Seattle this year.

Not really stuff like does happen to OCers. Just look what happen during the May Day protest in Seattle this year.

What else do you expect from a bunch of ****ing Communists?

What else do you expect from a bunch of ****ing Communists?

Nothing but showing this stuff does happen, and if Jet can't provide evidence that the first video is fake then I'm to say it is real.

I often wonder how many people who can legally open carry could be confident about keeping their firearms from being stolen.

Well, here is one. I can't speak for anyone else.

I am totally a gun and gun rights guy, but I can't help but point out that the word "****" does a lot less damage to a child than a bullet would.

Ya lost me at the light. No idea what you are trying to say.

I'm sorry the guy who was armed engaged at all with Mr. Asshole. I think he should have called the guy a ****ing asshole and walked away. If the guy followed, he should have called the cops. Then Mr. Asshole could have called the COPS ******s.

It would have ended at the name calling part at the beginning for me.

Ahh, I am glad I saw the warning before I posted what I was thinking about posting. :eek:uch:

Last edited:
What a prolonged harassment incident. That camera guy sounded drunk.

People are just going to have to accept that carry guns are now and increasingly a necessity in that crazy country.

Back
Top Bottom