• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anti-gay marriage rallies as NY ceremonies begin

So when you said this was unconstitutional because people didn't vote on it, what you meant is that the bill was potentially invalid because of reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with the Constitution?

:prof If due process is not followed, it is therefor unconstitutional.

You posted a wiki link and quote, and now you want to claim that you did it to make fun of me?

We believe you!!

LOL you think Wiki is "solid proof" :lol:
I am pretty sure that he was making fun of you...

Bodhisattva's post #183 was quoting my post #174, the post where I'm making fun of you, and you may now notice that there is no link in that post.

Talk about dense.

This is why I don't bother with you people, you can't even read on a 3rd grade level. Forget marriage, you folks shouldn't even have high-school diplomas.

Bodhisattva's post #183 was quoting my post #174, the post where I'm making fun of you, and you may now notice that there is no link in that post.

Talk about dense.

This is why I don't bother with you people, you can't even read on a 3rd grade level. Forget marriage, you folks shouldn't even have high-school diplomas.

Yes, I noticed how you "don't bother" by responding to my every post :lol:

Yes, I noticed how you "don't bother" by responding to my every post :lol:

Given your low level of debate skill, it follows that you would think merely posting a couple lines and a wiki link = effort, as opposed to links directly to the filed complaints and relevant statutes.

Given your low level of debate skill, it follows that you would think merely posting a couple lines and a wiki link = effort, as opposed to links directly to the filed complaints and relevant statutes.

And there ya go again.

:prof If due process is not followed, it is therefor unconstitutional.

Due process, conceptually, doesn't address the voting process in the way you're thinking, and it certainly doesn't address the internal procedures of voting for state laws.

Nice to see such solid proof that something was amiss

Jerry, this is where he was making fun of you, you then responded to him making fun of you by making fun of him... hence his "no smilie, sarcasm not understood" post. His making fun of you PRIOR to you making fun of him is what I was referring to. ;)

Jerry, this is where he was making fun of you, you then responded to him making fun of you by making fun of him... hence his "no smilie, sarcasm not understood" post. His making fun of you PRIOR to you making fun of him is what I was referring to. ;)

Of course the real sad thing is.. That you actually had to write a post explaining all that..

Of course the real sad thing is.. That you actually had to write a post explaining all that..

That could go either way, him or me. I'll take it as him though... :lol:

Indeed, but he was making fun of me for something I did deliberately (not post a full, well sourced, comprehensive legal thesis) so if anything he's agreeing with me that these threads aren't worth the effort :peace

It's always fun when we all just troll each other....we're all posting sarcasm, knowing it doesn't go across text well at all...we're all, including yourself in this post, Bodi with an earlier post and myself included, being deliberately dense.

Who will crack first, I wonder.

Last edited:
Indeed, but he was making fun of me for something I did deliberately (not post a full, well sourced, comprehensive legal thesis) so if anything he's agreeing with me that these threads aren't worth the effort :peace

Yes, I know it was deliberate. Hence, the lulz

But if you want to think that I'm agreeing with you, be my guest

It's always fun when we all just troll each other....we're all posting sarcasm, knowing it doesn't go across text well at all...we're all, including yourself in this post, Bodi with an earlier post and myself included, being deliberately dense.

Maybe, but for some, it takes less effort

Moderator's Warning:
Tell you all what. Let's stop the trolling and get back to the topic at hand.

Back
Top Bottom