• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anti Free Speech = EVIL!!!

You should. The economic potential of a country depends on the average IQ of that country.

:lamo pathetic. I tend to have the lowest respect for people that want me excised from the gene pool.

Last edited:
You should. The economic potential of a country depends on the average IQ of that country.
The economic growth potential actually depends on resources, capital development, technology, and your most hated factor, socio economic and socio political factors. Did the British have higher mean IQs than the Germans during world war two? Did the Americans have a higher innate mean iq than the British? See how stupid this is? Why didnt we have cars in the 1700s? Was it low innate median IQ? Shall i include economics as a subject you know nothing about save for a googled article?

Professor rushton is an imbecile as ive just shown. Lol cumshots then measuring skull sizes? Those are the methods i derided. Congrats on hanging yourself bud

Measuring skull sizes is one way to estimate brain size. If one asserts a relationship between brain size and intelligence, one needs to measure both.

It is often asserted that blacks have made no IQ gains on whites, despite relative environmental gains, and that this adds credibility to the case that the black/white IQ gap has genetic origins. Until recently, there have been no adequate data to measure black IQ trends. We analyze data from nine standardization samples for four major tests of cognitive ability. These suggest that blacks have gained 5 or 6 IQ points on non-Hispanic whites between 1972 and 2002. Gains have been fairly uniform across the entire range of black cognitive ability.

Showing that you didnt read the study as this article didnt miss Murray’s claims.

Measuring skull sizes is one way to estimate brain size. If one asserts a relationship between brain size and intelligence, one needs to measure both.

You forgot cumshots a link between cumshots and intelligence lol. Its not so much the brain size that matters.
Does Brain Size Matter? - Scientific American

Ill get directly to the study in a bit you simply cant just tell intelligence by measuring skull size, that went out with phrenology. While brain size is a factor, its not the only factor.

Last edited:
They think you are pathetic and lack respect for you. :2razz::lol:

And i live in a country where i dont have to justify my existence to you. If you want me gone from the gene pool, you will have to come after me yourself and i am not against gun ownership if you catch my drift. My existence is not up for debate.

Back to the topic at hand, since smart cat cant read studies and is here to just copy and paste the words of his idols, theres not much more to do but laugh.

The economic growth potential actually depends on resources, capital development, technology, and your most hated factor, socio economic and socio political factors. Did the British have higher mean IQs than the Germans during world war two? Did the Americans have a higher innate mean iq than the British? See how stupid this is? Why didnt we have cars in the 1700s? Was it low innate median IQ? Shall i include economics as a subject you know nothing about save for a googled article?

The West has spend some $2.3 trillion on aid over the past 50 years without mnaging to improve African living standards significantly...

In the early 1960's Ghana and South Korea had similar economies and levels of gross national product per capita. Some thirty years later, South Korea had become the 14th largest economy in the world, exporting sophisticated manufacturers. Ghana had stagnated, and GNP per capita had fallen to one fifteenth that of South Korea.

- Nicholas Wade, from A Troublesome Inheritance: Genes, Race and Human History, page 182.

According to World Population Review South Korea has an average IQ of 106. Ghana has an average IQ of 73.

Countries by IQ - Average IQ by Country 2020

The West has spend some $2.3 trillion on aid over the past 50 years without mnaging to improve African living standards significantly...

In the early 1960's Ghana and South Korea had similar economies and levels of gross national product per capita. Some thirty years later, South Korea had become the 14th largest economy in the world, exporting sophisticated manufacturers. Ghana had stagnated, and GNP per capita had fallen to one fifteenth that of South Korea.

- Nicholas Wade, from A Troublesome Inheritance: Genes, Race and Human History, page 182.

According to World Population Review South Korea has an average IQ of 106. Ghana has an average IQ of 73.

They did actually as the brookings institute showed. The falloff that murray referenced did not happen. Btw since you are referencing inheritance, you arent talking about heritability which is what Murray was talking about.

Last 50 years? Do you remember when the blood diamond trade ended? We werent giving charity lol.
Apartheid In South Africa: Laws, End & Facts - HISTORY
Do you understand when apartheid ended? *snerk* 2.3 trillion over 50 years is a drop in the bucket :). Before you go like your compatriots and say ****ing apartheid was beneficial you would be wrong. Theres a hell of a lot of reasons behind economic growth and stagnation than mean IQ.
GNP does not give us the socioeconomic factors at play. Also GNP is debatable whether it measures the living standards of a nation.

Blood Diamonds

Ghana–South Africa relations - Wikipedia

South korea was made into its own nation with its independence far longer than Ghana which had its first democratic election in the 90s

Last edited:
Whelp since im talking to someone who will never change their rather genocidal mind no matter how many times i show him to be wrong, the best thing to do is to post for the audience.

That's right. Anybody who would limit freedom of any kind is lower than a worm. I used to think that there should be some limits. Such as in a promotion for pedophilia. But now, I say **** it. If you aren't allowed to say things that are objectionable to a lesser degree, you should be allowed to say anything. I will show you what some people had to say about free speech. Do you agree or disagree with them.

View attachment 67292307 View attachment 67292308 View attachment 67292309

View attachment 67292310 View attachment 67292312

Problem is that a century of research has made "speech" a tool of manipulation. They now have very complete human stimulous/response patterns as well as a number of cognitive glitches and psychological levers to exploit.

What this means is it isn't the words, it is how the words are used to manipulate below the level of cognition that Is the problem.

We see all of this enshrining of all speech at all times because these multi-billion dollar industries use "speech" to sell the narratives their clients pay them for.

When a pedophile is hunting kids on line he uses speech to "groom" them. And we do not think that is OK.

But when a business does it on behalf of a business or political operation it's perfectly OK to trick people into going along with things they wouldn't or rejecting those they would.

If they were told the simple truth.

And we should all think about that. That the simple truth is a problem that must be addressed.

We have free speech, the government cannot forbid most forms of speech. Hell, even the dollars of the richest of us are protected by law as speech. But if I don't like what you are saying and vice versa, you or I may face backlash. Is that too hard to grasp?

I honestly think that many people DO NOT know what the definition of freedom speech is.

Back
Top Bottom