• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anti-Christian Violence Spreading Across Africa

Grokmaster

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
And, of course, ZERO awareness, as the islamist slaughter continues:

Anti-Christian Violence Spreading Across Africa as Jihadists Attack Bus in Kenya Sparing Muslims and Executing Innocent Christians

The nightmare of radical Islamic violence and murder against Christians is spreading across Africa.

Now the deadly Islamic terrorist group Al-Shabaab is targeting Christians in Kenya. Al-Shabaab forces reportedly attacked a bus and demanded the passengers recite an Islamic statement of faith. Two Christians who refused were immediately murdered.

As they have done in numerous previous attacks, the al-Shabaab radicals forced the passengers to present their identification cards, and separated them by Muslim and Christian names.

They forced the non-Muslims to recite the Shahada, or the Islamic statement of faith. The two people, apparently Christians, who failed to recite it were executed on the spot.

The Al-Shabaab terrorist organization is based out of Somalia but has carried out multiple deadly attacks on Christians in nearby Kenya.

https://aclj.org/persecuted-church/...al&utm_content=Persecuted Church&sf95327837=1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anti-Christian Violence Spreading Across Africa as Jihadists Attack Bus in Kenya Sparing Muslims and Executing Innocent Christians

The nightmare of radical Islamic violence and murder against Christians is spreading across Africa.

Now the deadly Islamic terrorist group Al-Shabaab is targeting Christians in Kenya. Al-Shabaab forces reportedly attacked a bus and demanded the passengers recite an Islamic statement of faith. Two Christians who refused were immediately murdered.

As they have done in numerous previous attacks, the al-Shabaab radicals forced the passengers to present their identification cards, and separated them by Muslim and Christian names.

They forced the non-Muslims to recite the Shahada, or the Islamic statement of faith. The two people, apparently Christians, who failed to recite it were executed on the spot.

The Al-Shabaab terrorist organization is based out of Somalia but has carried out multiple deadly attacks on Christians in nearby Kenya.

https://aclj.org/persecuted-church/...al&utm_content=Persecuted Church&sf95327837=1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is horrible. I can only hope that al-Shabaab is annihilated.

Yeah they need YOUR religion of "peace" of course don't they?

Well, according to the Bible, it has to be...

Revelation 17:16 says...

“The ten horns that you saw, and the wild beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her devastated and naked, and will eat up her fleshy parts and will completely burn her with fire.”

Even now many members of the United Nations openly state that they are anti-God. In turning against religion, the “scarlet-colored wild beast” and its “ten horns” will, therefore, not be acting out of any love for the Most High. Its going against religion will be an expression of an anti-God attitude. So even if it does bring about a semblance of peace and security, it will merit destruction for setting itself up in total opposition to Jehovah God. For that reason those who join in any U.N. cry of “Peace and security!” face disaster, even if they are not in sympathy with “Babylon the Great.”

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1976881?q=turning+against+religion&p=sen

Lets remember that western pastors have been down in Africa getting laws passed against homosexuality and abortion. Also getting converts.

Two of the religions of god are doing battle in Africa for dominance.

Lets point out that these atrocities are being carried out by extremists, and not turn this into an Islam vs Christian mudslinging.

Lets point out that these atrocities are being carried out by extremists, and not turn this into an Islam vs Christian mudslinging.

Hey, that's no fun. It's much more entertaining to declare that there is a war between Christianity and Islam, along with pointing out how evil the other side is and how our side is a religion of peace. It's a clash of civilizations, I tell you! End of days are at hand, and Jesus or the 12th. Imam will be coming any time now.

Just because you're a sheep doesn't mean you need to just stand around and wait to get slaughtered.

Yeah well, that's logical, but hey, America elected trump. How much good has logic done there?

Meh. Religious-on-religious violence. Is it any wonder why (in the developed countries) more today are eschewing organized Religion?

Lets remember that western pastors have been down in Africa getting laws passed against homosexuality and abortion.

What's your point? You've lost me on this...

Are you attempting to assign some of the blame for Christians being beheaded, on Christians themselves? If so, your attempt fails for 2 reasons.

First, absolutely NOTHING in any way justifies murdering innocent people based on their religious beliefs, and second, Christians pushing to have laws passed that Muslims support and advocate for, wouldn't be a source of anger motivating the murder of Christians.

Also, please tell me in what countries laws have been passed that Christians were responsible, or partially responsible for?

Also getting converts.

Again, why is this significant?

Two of the religions of god are doing battle in Africa for dominance.

Let me guess.... Those beheaded Christian's were more like casualties of war, than innocent travelers murdered in cold blood.

Last edited:
Well that settles it. Trump should immediately suspend aid to all Muslim countries, African countries that allow this sort of thing, and declare war on Muslim extremists. He should listen to the leftists clamoring for action after the killing of a member of the Muslim Brotherhood and part time op ed writer.

Meh. Religious-on-religious violence. Is it any wonder why (in the developed countries) more today are eschewing organized Religion?
Do you have the same cavalier opinion of Muslims killing another Muslim member that just happened to be an occasional op ed contributor for the post?

Do you have the same cavalier opinion of Muslims killing another Muslim member that just happened to be an occasional op ed contributor for the post?
I'm not cavalier to these murders, but I am cavalier to trying to politicize one religion over another. And I stand by my statement that organized religion is in decline in the developed countries. Articles like these provide example why ...

I'm not cavalier to these murders, but I am cavalier to trying to politicize one religion over another. And I stand by my statement that organized religion is in decline in the developed countries. Articles like these provide example why ...
I dont think mass slaughter is politicizing murder. I think the left in the world demonstrates a clear cowardice when it comes to dealing with Muslim fundamentalists and the atrocities they commit.

They need to not be slaughtering poke for not being muslims.

DEFEND TERRORIST SAVAGES MUCH?

Please show us the worldwide Christian "jihad" against non-Christians.

Silliass bull**** attempt at equivocation.

Muslims are the ONLY PEOOKE DOING THIS WORLDWIDE, in the name of their religion, PERIOD.

They're not. And stop trying to pretend it's ANYONE BUT THE MULSIMS DOING THIS ****.

More TERRORIST SAVAGE APOLOGISTS from the DP LEFT.

They're not. And stop trying to pretend it's ANYONE BUT THE MULSIMS DOING THIS ****.

What we are saying is that a few extremists are doing this. They are not representative of any religion, but are bastardizing the very religion they are hiding behind. That is not making light of the situation at all.

What we are saying is that a few extremists are doing this. They are not representative of any religion, but are bastardizing the very religion they are hiding behind. That is not making light of the situation at all.

Similar to the "Lord's Resistance Army" a Christian terrorist organisation.

Similar to the "Lord's Resistance Army" a Christian terrorist organisation.

Bastardizing any religion is just that. How can anyone not get the "love thy neighbor" part ( I'm sure there is an equivalent in the Koran), and instead be judge and jury?

You should probably not speak from ignorance...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ewelinaochab/2018/05/09/the-religious-war-in-central-african-republic-continues/#241d89b63c0d

This finding followed the January 2014 violence unleashed by anti-balaka fighters who had begun to kill Muslims based on their religious identity. This violence led to the forcible displacement of 99% of the Muslim population of Bangui. Furthermore, 80% of the Muslim population of CAR has since fled to Cameroon and Chad. Reports suggested that out of 436 mosques in the country, 417 were destroyed. The return of Muslim minorities back to CAR has been very slowly ever since and the remaining Muslim minorities predominately live in the peacekeeper-protected enclaves. Some of those who have returned back to their homes report being forced to convert by anti-balata soldiers. UN peacekeepers have also reported seeing the returning Muslim minorities subjected to harassment and abuse.

Since you are probably ignorant of Central Africa, it might help to know what the Anti-Balaka are: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-balaka

The Anti-balaka is an alliance of militia groups based in the Central African Republic said to be composed primarily of Christians.[2] However, some Church leaders have contested the exclusively Christian character of such groups[3] and the Tony Blair Faith Foundation has also pointed out the presence of animists in Anti-balaka groups[4] as has journalist Andrew Katz.[5] They formed in the Central African Republic after the rise to power of Michel Djotodia in 2013.[6] Amnesty International reported in 2015 that some members of anti-balaka groups have forcibly converted Muslims to Christianity.[7] Anti-balaka groups have also kidnapped, burnt and burried alive women accused of being 'witches' in public ceremonies.[8]

So, factually, you are 100 % incorrect. I used only one example. There are many more. Your TERRORIST SAVAGE APOLOGIST nature is noted...

You should probably not speak from ignorance...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ewelinaochab/2018/05/09/the-religious-war-in-central-african-republic-continues/#241d89b63c0d

Since you are probably ignorant of Central Africa, it might help to know what the Anti-Balaka are: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-balaka

So, factually, you are 100 % incorrect. I used only one example. There are many more. Your TERRORIST SAVAGE APOLOGIST nature is noted...

I don't believe that facts are of concern to propagandists.

Muslims are the ONLY PEOOKE DOING THIS WORLDWIDE, in the name of their religion, PERIOD.
There ARE fundamentalist 'Christian' groups (their Christian affiliation is loose and often in name only but they are avowed Christians) that commit similar atrocities. Nowhere near as many...not in anywhere near the same scale...and usually, they are just the loud mouth puke variants like Fred Phelps and his followers...but they do exist.

Back
Top Bottom