• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anti-Christian Violence Spreading Across Africa

There ARE fundamentalist 'Christian' groups (their Christian affiliation is loose and often in name only but they are avowed Christians) that commit similar atrocities. Nowhere near as many...not in anywhere near the same scale...and usually, they are just the loud mouth puke variants like Fred Phelps and his followers...but they do exist.

And the excuses begin...

Facts are not excuses. I know you struggle with that.

You did not offer facts. You offered opinions, which are not nearly the same thing. It helps to learn the difference.

You did not offer facts. You offered opinions, which are not nearly the same thing. It helps to learn the difference.
Not only did I offer facts, but the fact that I offered was, surprisingly enough...supported by YOUR cited post.

But you are too invested in your stupid ****ing smarmy snotty pathetic gotcha games to recognize that, apparently.

Muslims are the ONLY PEOOKE DOING THIS WORLDWIDE, in the name of their religion, PERIOD.

Use the time you waste screaming and typing in all caps to post without making countless spelling errors. Also, edit your mistakes, it goes a long way towards making your posts look a bit more sane.

Last edited:
Similar to the "Lord's Resistance Army" a Christian terrorist organisation.

How asinine. The LRA has NO CONNECTION to any part of Christianity, and is not PART OF A WORLDWIDE TERRORIST MOVEMENT.

NO ONE IS...except MUSLIMS.

Spare us the BULL****, please.

Use the time you waste screaming and typing in all caps to post without making countless spelling errors. Also, edit your mistakes, it goes a long way towards making your posts look a bit more sane.

Great non-response to the GLARING FACT I cited.

Your milquetoast grammar/spelling critique indicates a total lack of actual critical thinking ability, as evidence also by lack of a relevant point.

I have a SECRETARY to do that at work for me.

She doesn't leave with me....much to YOUR CHAGRIN.

DP...the most OCD/ANAL posters on the net....without compare.

Your milquetoast grammar/spelling critique indicates a total lack of actual critical thinking ability, as evidence also by lack of a relevant point.

No, it means something when you can respond in a non hysterical way, using correct spelling and punctuation and not coming off as if you are screaming.

My critique is a suggestion to you, obviously you don't seem to care much about the quality of what you are posting here, it comes off as sloppy and lazy, and it translates to your arguments.

How asinine. The LRA has NO CONNECTION to any part of Christianity, and is not PART OF A WORLDWIDE TERRORIST MOVEMENT.

NO ONE IS...except MUSLIMS.

Spare us the BULL****, please.

The Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), also known as the Lord's Resistance Movement, is a rebel group and heterodox Christian group which operates in northern Uganda, South Sudan, the Central African Republic, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo.[8] Originally known as the United Holy Salvation Army and Uganda Christian Army/Movement, its stated goals include establishment of multi-party democracy,[9] ruling Uganda according to the Ten Commandments,[10] and Acholi nationalism,[11] though in practice "the LRA is not motivated by any identifiable political agenda, and its military strategy and tactics reflect this".[12] It appears to largely function as a personality cult of its leader Joseph Kony,[11] a self-declared prophet whose leadership has earned him the nickname "Africa's David Koresh".[13]

The LRA was listed as a terrorist group by the United States,[14] though it has since been removed from the list of designated active terrorist groups. It has been accused of widespread human rights violations, including murder, abduction, mutilation, child-sex slavery, and forcing children to participate in hostilities.[15][16]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord%27s_Resistance_Army

They are a radical Christian theocratic group. They are killing people in their god's name.

Deal with it.

So, you aren't making your posts yourself?

Back
Top Bottom