• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anthony Weiner still convinced he will be mayor of NYC

Mike.Redd

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
HAHAHAHA this is the funniest thing I've ever heard in a while. This man is delusional! (Well aren't all politicians? ;)) The public's opinion on this man is past fixing. Leathers has a better chance of winning the election to become the next mayor of NYC.

If you didnt see it on NBC's "Today" Show you can rewatch it from the source link.

Source: Rare.us | Anthony Weiner still convinced he will be mayor of NYC

you can't argue with people that don't have sense.

HAHAHAHA this is the funniest thing I've ever heard in a while. This man is delusional! (Well aren't all politicians? ;)) The public's opinion on this man is past fixing. Leathers has a better chance of winning the election to become the next mayor of NYC.

If you didnt see it on NBC's "Today" Show you can rewatch it from the source link.

He just doesn't realize how creepy he's seen by others. I mean, once you're a joke, it's time to leave, fade into political history and do something else with your life.

The toilet will be flushed and Weiner will contemplate reality as he battles the swirl.

I think he might have made it if he would have stopped circulating pictures of his spode when he first got caught. The Eastern Liberals are always reluctant to cast the first stone when it comes to atypical sexual adventuring. But.........when he couldn't stop himself, even after nationwide embarrassment and laughter, he was redefined as an undesirable. The redefinition is what finished him off.

But even after a nationwide humiliation he continued the creepiness - that tells me he's got a mental disorder and is therefore a very bad bet on holding any sort of political position like Mayor of NYC. I think hard core NY liberals saw that too and they ran quickly away. He should seek mental health counseling and go work on one of the cable shows as a political analyst, or go into writing. He doesn't have a law degree like many other former politicians so he can't fall back on that which may explain why he's adamant about trying to get elected.

But even after a nationwide humiliation he continued the creepiness - that tells me he's got a mental disorder and is therefore a very bad bet on holding any sort of political position like Mayor of NYC. I think hard core NY liberals saw that too and they ran quickly away. He should seek mental health counseling and go work on one of the cable shows as a political analyst, or go into writing. He doesn't have a law degree like many other former politicians so he can't fall back on that which may explain why he's adamant about trying to get elected.

Who has a mental disorder? Weiner might have a bad reputation but he is just a pervert who morals that are a bit out touch with regular moral views and values.

But he is also being attacked with proper reason, for instance with the whole bakery yelling issue. He had a lot of bad press but he was exactly right to tell that rotten person off.

Who has a mental disorder? Weiner might have a bad reputation but he is just a pervert who morals that are a bit out touch with regular moral views and values.
It's more than a bad reputation, Weiner has a mental disorder and anger issues. He could easily keep a 2 session a week therapist busy for a few years. National humiliation, the joke on television for months, face all over the papers, perv pictures and creepy text messages all over the internet --- lies for a few weeks about a phantom hacker then resigns after admitting it was all him. That's more than "a bit out of touch with regular moral views and values". Then ... wait wait... then he CONTINUES to under a pseudo-name of "Carlos Danger" with yet MORE women after his humiliation and resignation. That's mental illness in my book or an acute case of masochism.

But he is also being attacked with proper reason, for instance with the whole bakery yelling issue. He had a lot of bad press but he was exactly right to tell that rotten person off.
Weiner is an arrogant jackass and I cannot think of a better person (well... maybe a few actually) to get told off. Karma really exists - who knew!?

He thinks he can win cause his wife use to be chief carpet muncher for the first lady.

I've always heard the notoriety and popularity are about equal in value. Bill Clinton was impeached for something a lot worse than showing his pouch and he left office with an approval rating in the 60 percentile.

It's more than a bad reputation, Weiner has a mental disorder and anger issues. He could easily keep a 2 session a week therapist busy for a few years. National humiliation, the joke on television for months, face all over the papers, perv pictures and creepy text messages all over the internet --- lies for a few weeks about a phantom hacker then resigns after admitting it was all him. That's more than "a bit out of touch with regular moral views and values". Then ... wait wait... then he CONTINUES to under a pseudo-name of "Carlos Danger" with yet MORE women after his humiliation and resignation. That's mental illness in my book or an acute case of masochism.

well, that is all down to someones own opinion. He has a habit of making dumb decisions/mistakes. Personally I would never vote for the guy but that is something different than saying that he has a mental disorder.

Weiner is an arrogant jackass and I cannot think of a better person (well... maybe a few actually) to get told off. Karma really exists - who knew!?

He is an arrogant jackass but he was not to blame for the anger explosion he had in the bakery, they guy he told off deserved that fully.

Never over-estimate the intelligence of the average voter.

He is an arrogant jackass but he was not to blame for the anger explosion he had in the bakery, they guy he told off deserved that fully.

You'd think national humiliation and being a joke for the past year would mellow a guy out a bit. He's a gift that keeps on giving and the bakery incident will happen again and again. Doubt he'll be able to walk around in NY one day without someone giving him **** the rest of his life.

So...basically, he is going to continue to...stick it out there.

horatio-caine.jpg

You'd think national humiliation and being a joke for the past year would mellow a guy out a bit. He's a gift that keeps on giving and the bakery incident will happen again and again. Doubt he'll be able to walk around in NY one day without someone giving him **** the rest of his life.

That might be true, but there are limits to what even Weiner has to accept and if people cross that line they should accept being told off for that.

That might be true, but there are limits to what even Weiner has to accept and if people cross that line they should accept being told off for that.

I think the whole purpose of confronting Weiner is to continue to make him look like an angry pervert. The guy in the bakery didn't seem to shrink away he wanted to confront Weiner and relished that he got under his skin and pissed him off. New Yorkers do that sort of thing and get off on it sometimes.

I think the whole purpose of confronting Weiner is to continue to make him look like an angry pervert. The guy in the bakery didn't seem to shrink away he wanted to confront Weiner and relished that he got under his skin and pissed him off. New Yorkers do that sort of thing and get off on it sometimes.

I wasn't aware using racial slurs was "a New York kind of thing" that New Yorkers do to get under someones skin.

No, but saying:

is a racial slur

First, that's not in the audio, so I'm not sure where you got that.
Second, I'm married to a Slav and that's not a racial slur either - it's just a fact.

No, but saying:

is a racial slur

Saying that someone is married to an Arab is a racial slur? Is telling someone that they are married to a Caucasian a racial slur? And if it isn't, why not, or does it only apply if someone who is not Caucasian says it?

First, that's not in the audio, so I'm not sure where you got that.
Second, I'm married to a Slav and that's not a racial slur either - it's just a fact.

Actually you are wrong, in this first clip you can hear it perfectly said by the guy.

And for normal issues that is not a racial slur, but we are talking about Jewish-Arab issues where and just as it is a racial slur to say "Jew" in a derogatory meaning when said by anyone other than another Jew, it is the same when someone Jewish calls his disgusting and married to an Arab.

Actually you are wrong, in this first clip you can hear it perfectly said by the guy.
Ok I heard it - I wasn't listening in the right spot the first time and I missed it when I reviewed it the second time. Still not a racial slur. If the guys said "Married to a Dane" is that a racial slur? or maybe.... "Married to an Italian". I guess in this hyper sensitive PC bull**** world anything and everything can be claimed to be a racial slur - it's the favorite tactic to shut down debate and distract. You wouldn't be try something that cheesy and it's funny, I didn't hear Weiner call the guy a racist either.

Ok I heard it - I wasn't listening in the right spot the first time and I missed it when I reviewed it the second time. Still not a racial slur. If the guys said "Married to a Dane" is that a racial slur? or maybe.... "Married to an Italian". I guess in this hyper sensitive PC bull**** world anything and everything can be claimed to be a racial slur - it's the favorite tactic to shut down debate and distract. You wouldn't be try something that cheesy and it's funny, I didn't hear Weiner call the guy a racist either.

I am sorry, but married to a Dane, married to an Italian says not a lot except that you are married to being married to a Dane or Italian. Being a Jew yourself (like Weiner is) who is married to an Arab woman is not like an American who says he/she married a Canadian, it is of a totally different dimension.

You might think it is not an issue but I would think that in the Jewish community this will be a much bigger issue.

The "married to an Arab" comment was probably a slight and a dig by the civilian (not sure what else to call him) meant to imply that Weiner wasnt a good 'Jew'. had Weiner just gone on the offensive for that I would have actually taken his side. But Weiner just let the "married to an Arab" slide, ignored that, and got pissed because the guy called him a scumbag for showing his weiner repeatedly to other women and then didnt have the good grace to go quietly into that good night. You cant even respect the guy for standing up for that because he stood up for the WRONG THING. Yet again...its all about the Weiner...

Back
Top Bottom