• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anthony Weiner is Poised for a Comeback

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
There are two things happening right now that is securing Weiner's political future.

1. A little known documentary about himself. Anthony Weiner is taking a page out of the Mitt Romney playbook and has generated some buzz around the Cannes Film Festival about his scandalous life. Movie Review: 'Weiner'

2. He is probably one of the closest men to Hillary Clinton. Since she is all but sure to win the Election in November, that means the Weiner's will be in the white house along with the Clinton's. I'm still trying to wash my hands off thanks to that comment which highlights this new reality... But with Huma being interviewed by the FBI thanks to the email scandal, Weiner has a clearer path and is trying to turn things around.

Americans love a comeback story... Weiner is trying his luck...

Why in the hell to we need to recycle more disgraced politicians?

There once was a perv named Weiner
Who had a perverted demeanor
He lost his seat
For tweeting his meat
And now congress is one Weiner leaner

I will never forget that verse, and that's all he'll be to most of America me thinks. The thought is amusing though. "If they're willing to elect her president, there's hope for me yet!"

2. He is probably one of the closest men to Hillary Clinton. Since she is all but sure to win the Election in November, that means the Weiner's will be in the white house along with the Clinton's. I'm still trying to wash my hands off thanks to that comment which highlights this new reality... But with Huma being interviewed by the FBI thanks to the email scandal, Weiner has a clearer path and is trying to turn things around.

So if the Hildabeast wins in November, we'll have 2 sex fiends in the White House instead of just Bill.

There once was a perv named Weiner
Who had a perverted demeanor
He lost his seat
For tweeting his meat
And now congress is one Weiner leaner

I will never forget that verse, and that's all he'll be to most of America me thinks. The thought is amusing though. "If they're willing to elect her president, there's hope for me yet!"

Weiner, being the dick that he is, would fit right in...

There are two things happening right now that is securing Weiner's political future.

1. A little known documentary about himself. Anthony Weiner is taking a page out of the Mitt Romney playbook and has generated some buzz around the Cannes Film Festival about his scandalous life. Movie Review: 'Weiner'

So - Is Trump going to name him "Little Anthony" {and the Imperials}, or "Little Weiner"? :lamo

Μολὼν λαβέ;1065852776 said:
Weiner, being the dick that he is, would fit right in...

Greetings, Mo. :2wave:

Huma Abedin, Hillary's top aide when she was SoS - and still very close to her from all accounts - is married to Anthony Weiner. She was recently in the news crying because Hillary had to *gasp* carry her own luggage somewhere. If Hillary becomes the POTUS, we can expect to see a lot of Anthony Weiner, but thankfully what he does is not my concern! :thumbs:

Greetings, Mo. :2wave:

Huma Abedin, Hillary's top aide when she was SoS - and still very close to her from all accounts - is married to Anthony Weiner. She was recently in the news crying because Hillary had to *gasp* carry her own luggage somewhere. If Hillary becomes the POTUS, we can expect to see a lot of Anthony Weiner, but thankfully what he does is not my concern! :thumbs:

Greetings, Miss P. :2wave:

Maybe Weiner can carry Hillary's luggage.

So if the Hildabeast wins in November, we'll have 2 sex fiends in the White House instead of just Bill.

'Sex fiend'? Do people actually say that anymore?

Why is it that bad pennies always come back?

Given that the former Republican Speaker of the House was outed as a pederast, maybe you should just worry about the Very Conservative perverts.

Suggesting that the truism that the effluvium always floats to the top of the septic tank is actually true. ;)

Anthony Weiner is a genocidal racist that betrayed his race and religion. He is a disgrace to his country and not just because of his Weiner. He hates Israel and for that, he does not belong back in political official. Him and his wife disgust me.

I kind of find it humorous. Those in the media attack Trump for berating women yet Weiner, when he was in office constantly chastised female reporters (yes even Megan Kelly, google it) disrespected his wife and was preying on young girls yet the left champions Weiner as some liberal hero.

????

1) I believe Hillary is unlikely to win

2) she has a deep dislike for weiner.

Aides to Hillary Clinton have demanded that Weiner “stay out of public life for two years” and “avoid causing any further embarrassment to Huma or Clinton,” an unnamed source told Page Six.

“He has been put on notice by Clinton aides to keep a low profile and remain out of sight and out of trouble.”

A spokesman for the former Secretary of State told the world-famous gossip section that the purported three-way compact involving Clinton, Abedin and Weiner is “1,000 percent absurd.”

The proof may be in the political pudding, however, as Abedin has shown up without her husband at a number of public events recently including this month’s Gordon Parks Foundation Awards Dinner.

Read more: Hillary Clinton's Deal With Huma Abedin To Silence Weiner | The Daily Caller

I kind of find it humorous. Those in the media attack Trump for berating women yet Weiner, when he was in office constantly chastised female reporters (yes even Megan Kelly, google it) disrespected his wife and was preying on young girls yet the left champions Weiner as some liberal hero.

????

I see we're making things up again.

Anthony Weiner is a genocidal racist that betrayed his race and religion. He is a disgrace to his country and not just because of his Weiner. He hates Israel and for that, he does not belong back in political official. Him and his wife disgust me.

lol what?

I see we're making things up again.

Don't deny you love his politics. The guy mocked and attacked Republicans any chance he took. One of the biggest cheerleaders for single pay healthcare during his time in congress... Bernie Sanders-esk.

Don't deny you love his politics. The guy mocked and attacked Republicans any chance he took. One of the biggest cheerleaders for single pay healthcare during his time in congress... Bernie Sanders-esk.

I actually found him to be a bit of a windbag. But please, tell me more about what I think. I'm dying to hear.

Face it, you're just inventing garbage out of thin air once again.

Are you....are you ****ing serious?! Genocidal Racist?! Please tell me you are joking, please.

Last edited:

Hillary Clinton: Serial pervert and adulterer enabler?

Hillary Clinton: Serial pervert and adulterer enabler?

Who knows eohrnberger. We don't even know if Chelsea is Bill's child. Hillary marrying Bill was simply out of political positioning, not love.

Who knows eohrnberger. We don't even know if Chelsea is Bill's child. Hillary marrying Bill was simply out of political positioning, not love.

jones.jpg

Do you think Melania Trump married her husband out of love?

Back
Top Bottom