• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anthony Weiner is Poised for a Comeback

The Weiner is poised?
Hopefully not. God knows what that man has to suffer through day after day. Seriously, that is like the absolute worst last name to have after what he did. [emoji30]

Hopefully not. God knows what that man has to suffer through day after day. Seriously, that is like the absolute worst last name to have after what he did. [emoji30]

Probably. Of course, he chose that behavior. In a universe of infinite possibilities, he chose poorly. Imagine what it means to be married to him. I suspect that's part of the bond between Hillary and Huma.

Probably. Of course, he chose that behavior. In a universe of infinite possibilities, he chose poorly. Imagine what it means to be married to him. I suspect that's part of the bond between Hillary and Huma.

Of course. It's all on him. He choose the decision that completely ruined his political career. And I'm pretty positive that made for some very awkward conversations at the family dinner table. [emoji12]

Of course. It's all on him. He choose the decision that completely ruined his political career. And I'm pretty positive that made for some very awkward conversations at the family dinner table. [emoji12]

"Sooooo, Anthony, what did you do today? Gimme that damn phone, you little prick. I'll look for myself..."

What does this have to do with Trump?
Uh, nothing, because I wasn't talking about Trump?

If I really wanted to criticise Trump, I wouldn't have to bring up his wife to do it.

There are two things happening right now that is securing Weiner's political future.

1. A little known documentary about himself. Anthony Weiner is taking a page out of the Mitt Romney playbook and has generated some buzz around the Cannes Film Festival about his scandalous life. Movie Review: 'Weiner'

2. He is probably one of the closest men to Hillary Clinton. Since she is all but sure to win the Election in November, that means the Weiner's will be in the white house along with the Clinton's. I'm still trying to wash my hands off thanks to that comment which highlights this new reality... But with Huma being interviewed by the FBI thanks to the email scandal, Weiner has a clearer path and is trying to turn things around.

Americans love a comeback story... Weiner is trying his luck...

Carlos Danger doesn't have much hope of being taken seriously. He should try out reality TV instead.

Back
Top Bottom