• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anthoney Weiner, the gift that keeps on giving

And his online name was Carlos Danger. Oooooooooooh! *gag*

Carlos Danger is a pretty cool name. Beats John Smith, dont'cha think?

Nothing this guy did was against the law. Trying to get nookie is pretty common and understandable.

I'll be somewhat surprised if he is elected but as you say, look at what a weirdo Bloomberg is. New York City is its own planet.:aliens3:

Nothing this guy did was against the law. Trying to get nookie is pretty common and understandable.

I'll be somewhat surprised if he is elected but as you say, look at what a weirdo Bloomberg is. New York City is its own planet.:aliens3:

I doubt he's done anything illegal as well, but come on. Nerdy-looking dude named Weiner sending pictures of his weiner to everyone, then trying to pay them off not to tell anyone. That's comedy gold. I'll be shocked if there's not a south park episode on this next season.

If Chicago can elect dead guys New Yorkers can elects guy named Weiner who sends pictures of his namesake to random women.

Too bad I moved to the burbs and can't vote in city elections anymore. On second thought no it isn't. Working there is more than enough.

It certainly seems absurd. Then again, look at how clownish so many of the politicians are. They keep comedians in business.

I doubt he's done anything illegal as well, but come on. Nerdy-looking dude named Weiner sending pictures of his weiner to everyone, then trying to pay them off not to tell anyone. That's comedy gold. I'll be shocked if there's not a south park episode on this next season.

I just want to see him grab Eric for VP and run for the White House; the democratic ticket: Wiener / Holder should be popular with some

I bet you can't name a single AG under any administration that wasn't a total dick.

I seriously doubt that Weiner/Holder will be the candidate but in this crazy country anything is possible.

I suspect Hilary will be the D ticket. The R ticket is what I'm most curious about. Will they try to win or will they stay on message? I'd say, as of today, Christie is their best shot for a win but not for the message.

I don't think you'll see any more black candidates for a long, long time. I was so pleased when Obama was elected but its been kind of downhill since then. The GOP didn't even try in 2012 and thus were this beaten by an unpopular president because they offered even less. I wouldn't mind a moderate Republican but they need to examine their messages much more closely and be more specific.

I just want to see him grab Eric for VP and run for the White House; the democratic ticket: Wiener / Holder should be popular with some

Is it wrong that I can't stop laughing at this guy? New Yorkers, you can't tell me your going to let this guy be your mayor, are you? I actually hope you do, for the entertainment's sake, that and he can't be worse than Bloomberg. But seriously? Weiner for mayor?

Weiner Admits to Sending More Lewd Messages, Photos to Women | The Weekly Standard

Lord have mercy!

I was born in NYC, but thankfully have not been there for many years.

If those idiots vote him in for anything, we need to nuke the entire city!

I am so embarrassed being a New Yorker - cripe!

Christie needs to run on the "D" ticket where he belongs. He's way too anti gun, pro big government, and compromise for my liking. I'd be happy with a Paul/Cruz ticket. I wouldn't mind a Ryan \ Rubio ticket but the guys aren't compelling enough in front of a camera to win - stat boys usually aren't.

I bet you can't name a single AG under any administration that wasn't a total dick.

I seriously doubt that Weiner/Holder will be the candidate but in this crazy country anything is possible.

I suspect Hilary will be the D ticket. The R ticket is what I'm most curious about. Will they try to win or will they stay on message? I'd say, as of today, Christie is their best shot for a win but not for the message.

I don't think you'll see any more black candidates for a long, long time. I was so pleased when Obama was elected but its been kind of downhill since then. The GOP didn't even try in 2012 and thus were this beaten by an unpopular president because they offered even less. I wouldn't mind a moderate Republican but they need to examine their messages much more closely and be more specific.

I don't think you'll see any more black candidates for a long, long time.

I think you might be wrong about that. Frankly, I'm hoping that Herman Cain runs again. I was seriously disappointed when he dropped out of the primaries, left us with a wannabe, a has-been and a slick squishy moderate. We could use a complete tax code revision.

I assume you mean Rand Paul. No chance for victory. The best thing to do is be transitionary. Christie is perfect for that. He'll arrive in office with an R behind his name. He can pick up a lot of blue dog democrat votes. Remember, despite what you read here, most people are not as radicalized as this. It's a long road back after Bush's performance. By the time 20126 rolls around people are going to be sick of Obama. I think a lot of them are already but you can't win their hearts and minds with your perfect conservative candidate. If Christie works out, the brand will be restored.

You must be patient grasshopper.

Christie needs to run on the "D" ticket where he belongs. He's way too anti gun, pro big government, and compromise for my liking. I'd be happy with a Paul/Cruz ticket. I wouldn't mind a Ryan \ Rubio ticket but the guys aren't compelling enough in front of a camera to win - stat boys usually aren't.

My first reaction to him was positive but after a while, whenever he said 9/9/9 I started to flinch. By the time he left in disgrace, I truly had a lifetime full.

I like Jon Huntsman a lot but he has no shot.

You can't elect anybody that will change the tax code other than giving out breaks or screwing someone. The entire tax code is a million pages of favors that have been traded. What President ever mentioned the tax code other than asking for more taxes or cutting brackets? Surely you are all starting to realize that your government has lots of sneaky **** going on - its always been there. I'm not sure if you could elect even Ron Paul that the tax code would change (except the brackets).

So, how about a respectable moderate and take it one step at a time? It would be good for the Rs and OK for America. Who was the "squishy moderate"?

I think you might be wrong about that. Frankly, I'm hoping that Herman Cain runs again. I was seriously disappointed when he dropped out of the primaries, left us with a wannabe, a has-been and a slick squishy moderate. We could use a complete tax code revision.

My first reaction to him was positive but after a while, whenever he said 9/9/9 I started to flinch. By the time he left in disgrace, I truly had a lifetime full.

I like Jon Huntsman a lot but he has no shot.

You can't elect anybody that will change the tax code other than giving out breaks or screwing someone. The entire tax code is a million pages of favors that have been traded. What President ever mentioned the tax code other than asking for more taxes or cutting brackets? Surely you are all starting to realize that your government has lots of sneaky **** going on - its always been there. I'm not sure if you could elect even Ron Paul that the tax code would change (except the brackets).

So, how about a respectable moderate and take it one step at a time? It would be good for the Rs and OK for America. Who was the "squishy moderate"?
I was talking about Perry, Gingrich, and Romney, in that order. Totally agree with you about the trading favors in the tax code. Same thing happens in regulations. Nearly all new legislation (especially lately) is heavily in favor of big business at the expense of everybody else. The powers that be in both the democrat and republican parties have their fiefdoms and don't want to change the way things are done. I don't think the republicans even care if the democrats are in control as long as the leadership of the party doesn't lose their little slice of the pie.

Is it wrong that I can't stop laughing at this guy? New Yorkers, you can't tell me your going to let this guy be your mayor, are you? I actually hope you do, for the entertainment's sake, that and he can't be worse than Bloomberg. But seriously? Weiner for mayor?

Weiner Admits to Sending More Lewd Messages, Photos to Women | The Weekly Standard

He truly is the most entertaining politician in recent memory. When the new "scandal" broke I couldn't help but get a big smile on my face and read with pleasure. I hope he gets elected and continues to deliver the lulz. Possibly a spring break bus full of college girls gets Mayorally redirected to his underground sex pool or something and he accidentally posts the live feed to twitter, it would be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom