• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anther one?

Another unarmed , handcuffed, (and naked) Black man dies in police custody.

"You don't got AIDS do you?" One cop reportedly said. If that's the level of 'education' deemed acceptable in a cop, is it any wonder incidents like this, more akin to the practises of the Russian GRU, continue? Employ uneducated redneck morons and this will happen.

it says he died 7 days after the event? what the hell happened?

oh i see so the asphyxiation left him brain dead.

Last edited:
it says he died 7 days after the event? what the hell happened?

oh i see so the asphyxiation left him brain dead.

Dead is dead. Cause of death was the asphyxiation.

"You don't got AIDS do you?" One cop reportedly said. If that's the level of 'education' deemed acceptable in a cop, is it any wonder incidents like this, more akin to the practises of the Russian GRU, continue? Employ uneducated redneck morons and this will happen.

My experience from living in the US is that like 75% of their police are like nightclub bouncers, roided up morons.

Employ uneducated redneck morons and this will happen.

Redneck morons is all you're going to get when you're giving somebody teacher pay to carry a gun and protect the public. Pay cops more if you want better ones.

Redneck morons is all you're going to get when you're giving somebody teacher pay to carry a gun and protect the public. Pay cops more if you want better ones.

That in itself won't help. Education, proper training and accountability without the reliance on a union for protection and to automatically deny everything, might. Right now you have cops investigating cops; what could possibly go wrong?
I will concede that the vast majority of cops are decent folk, doing a ****ty job, but we need to get really tough on those who cross the line into thuggery and corruption, and set examples that are real deterrents to anyone considering abusing their position of public trust.

Last edited:
My experience from living in the US is that like 75% of their police are like nightclub bouncers, roided up morons.

I have a Black Friend that was born in the United Kingdom but from American parents and he migrated back to the States when he was 28 years old and he said that he did not expect the high amount of racism found here. He said, that in Europe there is none of that, and that means all of Europe.

That is why I have to laugh when anyone says there is no racism here. They do not understand what racism is.

I have a Black Friend that was born in the United Kingdom but from American parents and he migrated back to the States when he was 28 years old and he said that he did not expect the high amount of racism found here. He said, that in Europe there is none of that, and that means all of Europe.

That is why I have to laugh when anyone says there is no racism here. They do not understand what racism is.

Its worse in the US but I don't agree with your friend. Plenty of racists here as well.

Back
Top Bottom