• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ansbach, Germany, rocked by explosion

Another " right wing, xenophobe , racist " who idolized Anders Breivik no doubt.

Merkel has blood on her hands and no doubt the German press will try to down play this attack

I have been there....super cute village of 40K in the middle of a picturesque landscape.

That describes most of Bavaria. A very beautiful and friendly place to visit or to live.

That is where I wanted to retire.

It was never going to happen, but a guy has got to dream if he wants to live the good life.

Another " right wing, xenophobe , racist " who idolized Anders Breivik no doubt.

Merkel has blood on her hands and no doubt the German press will try to down play this attack

Or it was a muslim.

Let's see

A failed asylum seeker from Syria is believed to have killed himself and injured 12 other people after setting off a bomb outside an open-air music festival in the German city of Ansbach.

Yup muslim, how surprsing.

That is where I wanted to retire.

It was never going to happen, but a guy has got to dream if he wants to live the good life.

I lived in Bad Tolz as a military dependent back in the late 1960's. Ever been there?

The only good thing about this is that it seemed like the idiot blew himself up, and barely managed to injure anyone else. Does he still get the virgins?

The only good thing about this is that it seemed like the idiot blew himself up, and barely managed to injure anyone else. Does he still get the virgins?
Possibly, but what do the virgins get?

That's always puzzled me with these self-pulverizing guys, what use is even just one virgin to you in the state you arrive in? :mrgreen:

I wonder if the resident expert knows what else those 72 things might be besides virgins? I do.

I lived in Bad Tolz as a military dependent back in the late 1960's. Ever been there?

When we were stationed in Munich my wife went to an NCO school there (1990?), 6-8 weeks I cant remember. I went to the grad ceremony, I found out that most of the people station there were Special Forces, who were out, and the wives were playing. It was an organized activity.

When we were stationed in Munich my wife went to an NCO school there (1990?), 6-8 weeks I cant remember. I went to the grad ceremony, I found out that most of the people station there were Special Forces, who were out, and the wives were playing. It was an organized activity.

Could be. Fortunately my mother was not one of them.

Beautiful area with mountains all around. When my dad wasn't off training or overthrowing a country there were a couple of beautiful trout streams my dad and my twin and I fished. They were leased by the U.S. Army at the time.

Loved the main PX in Munich. Got some awesome comic books there. One of the things we did on the post was go door to door in the quarters and trade comic books. Sure wish I had those comic books now. Would probably be worth some money. (Late 1960's)

Last edited:
and who profits from all these killings in France & Germany, several attacks in one week and the heads of secret service didn't resign from their jobs, just contrary, they will demand more money from the budget and get richer...
who else profits? The CIA and arms manufacturers: boeing, general dynamics, etc...
every big country is hit by attacks, to push them to buy weapons from boeing and similar, to involve them in the war.
poor people die and some people profit from that...

but to go in details about this particular attack, this attack is the result of racism.

racist politicians are making the law for aristocracy, the law that produces cheap labor for rich financiers of politicians. They will continue to make people illegal, to take all rights from them and to expose them to the economic exploitation. They will continue to bomb other countries, to destroy economy (bridges, factories, hospitals) and private houses, to produce refugees and when refugees come to the west, they will reject them and deport them back. And they imagine that refugees will just take it peacefully. as I see, refugees don't accept persecution peacefully. Bavaria is especially full of institutional racism, from the time of Hitler until today.

A 27-year-old Syrian asylum seeker blew himself up outside a wine bar in the German town of Ansbach after being refused entry to a music festival shortly after 10pm on Sunday night. Racists denied him asylum a year ago & he tried 2 times to kill himself. In the end, when he didn’t see the sense to stay alive any more, he made a video declaring his support for the leader of Islamic State and blew himself up. 15 people are injured, 4 are critical.

The Ansbach bombing is the fourth attack to hit Germany in a week. Last Monday, a teenager armed with an axe and a knife wounded five people on a train near Würzburg. On Friday, an 18-year-old Iranian-German (Nazi) who was obsessed with mass killings shot dead nine people/immigrants in Munich. And earlier on Sunday, a 21-year-old Syrian asylum seeker killed a woman with a machete and injured two other people in Reutlingen.

politicians will misuse attacks to make bigger repression against the whole society, to secure totalitarian capitalism that creates profit for billionaires who finance political parties, they will spend more money from the budget to order weapons from American arms manufacturers (Boeing, UTC, General Dynamics, etc) and corrupted politicians will get some amount of money in secret bank accounts in Luxembourg. For them, killing is just a business, the rest is media PR image: crying for victims. I believe French president had to put onion on his eyes before coming in front of cameras. he misused attacks very much, 100 000 people are protesting in France last several months, against his state of emergency and abolishing of worker's rights.

Racism and not Islam push more and more Muslims to support ISIS and to attack western countries. Immigrants are sick of racism. Asylum seekers are now massively spied and rejected and Germans/French think people will just accept to go back in their countries destroyed by western military aggression. Obviously it is not so, even one African, rejected asylum seeker, killed 2 people in Ikea in Sweden in 2015 and he is not a Muslim. He will rather stay in the Swedish prison that to go back to his country that is exploited and ruined by British and French military and companies/riches.

it is clear there is connection between attacks and racism & there is connection between exploitation of africa and asia and wars that produce millions of refugees. without wars and changing governments in some countries, we would not have so many refugees and not so many attacks.

I wonder if the resident expert knows what else those 72 things might be besides virgins? I do.

Goodquestion. If these virgins are reallyhot demons they might not take fondly to stupid islamo punks that arrive inhell with their junk on fire.

and who profits from all these killings in France & Germany, several attacks in one week and the heads of secret service didn't resign from their jobs, just contrary, they will demand more money from the budget and get richer...
who else profits? The CIA and arms manufacturers: boeing, general dynamics, etc...
every big country is hit by attacks, to push them to buy weapons from boeing and similar, to involve them in the war.
poor people die and some people profit from that...

but to go in details about this particular attack, this attack is the result of racism.

racist politicians are making the law for aristocracy, the law that produces cheap labor for rich financiers of politicians. They will continue to make people illegal, to take all rights from them and to expose them to the economic exploitation. They will continue to bomb other countries, to destroy economy (bridges, factories, hospitals) and private houses, to produce refugees and when refugees come to the west, they will reject them and deport them back. And they imagine that refugees will just take it peacefully. as I see, refugees don't accept persecution peacefully. Bavaria is especially full of institutional racism, from the time of Hitler until today.

A 27-year-old Syrian asylum seeker blew himself up outside a wine bar in the German town of Ansbach after being refused entry to a music festival shortly after 10pm on Sunday night. Racists denied him asylum a year ago & he tried 2 times to kill himself. In the end, when he didn’t see the sense to stay alive any more, he made a video declaring his support for the leader of Islamic State and blew himself up. 15 people are injured, 4 are critical.

The Ansbach bombing is the fourth attack to hit Germany in a week. Last Monday, a teenager armed with an axe and a knife wounded five people on a train near Würzburg. On Friday, an 18-year-old Iranian-German (Nazi) who was obsessed with mass killings shot dead nine people/immigrants in Munich. And earlier on Sunday, a 21-year-old Syrian asylum seeker killed a woman with a machete and injured two other people in Reutlingen.

politicians will misuse attacks to make bigger repression against the whole society, to secure totalitarian capitalism that creates profit for billionaires who finance political parties, they will spend more money from the budget to order weapons from American arms manufacturers (Boeing, UTC, General Dynamics, etc) and corrupted politicians will get some amount of money in secret bank accounts in Luxembourg. For them, killing is just a business, the rest is media PR image: crying for victims. I believe French president had to put onion on his eyes before coming in front of cameras. he misused attacks very much, 100 000 people are protesting in France last several months, against his state of emergency and abolishing of worker's rights.

Racism and not Islam push more and more Muslims to support ISIS and to attack western countries. Immigrants are sick of racism. Asylum seekers are now massively spied and rejected and Germans/French think people will just accept to go back in their countries destroyed by western military aggression. Obviously it is not so, even one African, rejected asylum seeker, killed 2 people in Ikea in Sweden in 2015 and he is not a Muslim. He will rather stay in the Swedish prison that to go back to his country that is exploited and ruined by British and French military and companies/riches.

it is clear there is connection between attacks and racism & there is connection between exploitation of africa and asia and wars that produce millions of refugees. without wars and changing governments in some countries, we would not have so many refugees and not so many attacks.
Is that you Hillary? Pretty stupid even for you.

Have friends in Ansbach... Frankisch is the dialect... Hard on the ear if you're used to Boarisch... Oberbayern style.
It's a nice area, produces some great paint brushes.

Hope the idiocy clams down, but it seems like it's getting ramped up.

Back
Top Bottom