• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another Trump Speech

DamnYankee

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
NYT: ‘Rolling Thunder’ Loves Trump

“Look at all these bikers,” Mr. Trump, standing before a crowd in front of the Lincoln Memorial, said with admiration. “Do we love the bikers? Yes. We love the bikers.”
Mr. Trump was addressing a gathering at the 29th annual Rolling Thunder motorcycle run, a vast event over Memorial Day weekend...

NYT: 'Rolling Thunder' Loves Trump - Breitbart

Uh-oh. A Breitbart article, I bet lefties can feel those panties starting to twist. :2razz:

Ahem...anyway. Anyone notice what isn't happening at the Trump speech? Anyone? Kook left? Normal people? Bueller...Bueller...

Okay, so I'll tell you. NO RIOTING LEFTISTS!! :lamo

Gee, I wonder why?

Uh-oh. A Breitbart article, I bet lefties can feel those panties starting to twist. :2razz:

Ahem...anyway. Anyone notice what isn't happening at the Trump speech? Anyone? Kook left? Normal people? Bueller...Bueller...

Gee, I wonder why?

I imagine most of those bikers are felons, so many will have to vote illegally.

Go Trump!

Go Trump!

Not in Virginia. That leftist governor made it legal for felons to vote. :doh

Forgot about that one didn't you? :lamo Give the kook left enough time and they'll have felons voting all over the place. :shock:

Not in Virginia. That leftist governor made it legal for felons to vote. :doh

Forgot about that one didn't you? :lamo

Not exactly.

Give the kook left enough time and they'll have felons voting all over the place. :shock:

After all, even ex-felons are citizens.

That's alright. They'll offset all the dead people and illegal Mexicans who'll vote for the Hildabeast.

See post #3

Where you falsely claimed I forgot something. That's why I replied, "Not Exactly."

Boy, you leftists have a hard time following along don't you?

I'm just curious what I supposedly had a change of heart over; that's all.

Where you falsely claimed I forgot something. That's why I replied, "Not Exactly."

I'm just curious what I supposedly had a change of heart over; that's all.

Never mind, you ruined the moment.

So, what do you think of leftists not rioting at a biker/Trump speech shindig?

It seems you also think I approve of riots; meanwhile, it seems you do.

That is a good point.

I wonder what they were scared of.

Not enough illegals in D.C. maybe.

That is a good point.

And we all know bikers never riot.

It seems you also think I approve of riots; meanwhile, it seems you do.

Of course I don't approve, duh. I'm a conservative law abiding America loving red blooded American patriot born and bred.

A lot of leftist do approve that's why they do it. I never quite understand the left in that regards. I mean, they don't get their way so they throw rocks at the cops and burn down small businesses. HELLO!! Does that makes any sense to you? lol

Of course I don't approve, duh. I'm a conservative law abiding America loving red blooded American patriot born and bred.

A lot of leftist do approve that's why they do it. I never quite understand the left in that regards. I mean, they don't get their way so they throw rocks at the cops and burn down small businesses. HELLO!! Does that makes any sense to you? lol

In the Trump riots, it is mostly illegals creating the mayhem and that is how they act in their own countries and you can't expect them to change when they step across the border.

That is a good point.

I like your honesty. And I like the way you challenge yourself in an honest way by asking questions.

I like your honesty. And I like the way you challenge yourself in an honest way by asking questions.

He didn't even ask a question.

I was aiming at sarcasm.

By the way, how old are you?

I am 49. Why would that matter?

If the topic is why were there no crazies protesting Trump in D.C., why would it matter if bikers had rioted in the past?

In the Trump riots, it is mostly illegals creating the mayhem and that is how they act in their own countries and you can't expect them to change when they step across the border.

Hmmmm. Why can't I expect them to change? This is my country. I ask that with all due respect, I'm not being a sarcastic a$$. :)

And I believe although many were possibly illegal, they were ALL leftists. Or subscribed to the leftist mentality.

He didn't even ask a question.

"I wonder what they were scared of."

I think he forgot the question mark.

Get with the program, BP. :lol:

"I wonder what they were scared of."

I think he forgot the question mark.

Get with the program, BP. :lol:

I use question marks, so I'm with the program, the question mark program that is.

'Course you don't. Conservatives don't do protest and demonstration and rebellion. Conservatives do obedience and acquiescence and folded hands and tut-tutting disapproval..

Liberals do. Conservatives complain about what liberals do.

Gee, I wonder why?

Did you hear the part where he said that illegal aliens get better medical care than the veterans? Sure, you can buy into that bulls**t if you want...but as with so many other things, he's lying through his teeth...and you're eating it up.

And then there's the utter hypocrisy of the pro-Trump Rolling Thunder veterans who are rooting for him even with the full knowledge of how disrespectful he was towards John McCain for being a POW.

Y'all really don't care how much he lies, how malicious and unstable he is, as long as he wins...whereas the husband of his opponent presided over the strongest economic boom in several generations and gave us a budget surplus that would have paid off the entire federal debt by 2012. But somehow y'all think he was a tyrant and assume his wife would be the same...and you want Trump instead. Absolutely freaking incredible.

Back
Top Bottom