• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another True Story from Four Winds Independent School District

seymourflops

Keep Calm and Rebuy!
Banned
Supporting Member
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
As you may remember, I talked about North Junior High, South Junior High, and so on in another thread. That district is a fictionalized version of the real district I work in. Names and certain details were changed to protect the children from the wrath of people who find me deplorable.

I mentioned once a school nurse who did not mask, even when working closely with students purporting to be sick, who went home for ten days due to being COVID positive and came back still unmasked. I have since learned that she faults the government for mishandling COVID from the beginning.

I will now mention that there is a sped teacher who left nursing at the beginning of last school year due to concerns about being exposed to COVID - I'll call her Randi. She is an extremely consistent masker, such that I was very surprised at what she looked like when I finally saw her face.

So a teacher's aide - I'll call her Judy - went home with COVID about a week ago. I do not know her vaxx status, nor her politics, neither of which are any of my beezwax. I do know that she attends church and talks about church, which in Texas often indicates a person who is likely conservative.

She texted that she is using an "unconventional doctor," that her son-in-law used when he had COVID. The doctor is giving her Ivermectin and "hydroxy," and she said she started feeling better immediately. They were waiting to get some anti-bodies. She said I could share this information with "all" by which I understood she meant the people she works with.

I brought her name up to the maskless school nurse who already knew and was happy that Judy was getting better and that she had started the anti-bodies. I showed the text to Randi, the teacher who quit nursing. She read it to herself and when she reached the part about the ivermectin and the hydroxy, she said "Mm."

I guess my point is that she said nothing more, however strong her feelings may have been, however much more expertise she had than Judy. We need to get away from preaching medical advice to each other, whether it is pro-mask or anti-mask, pro-vaxx or anti-, pro-anything or anti-anything.

We need to re-learn to mind out own damn business.

Cool, another anecdote carefully crafted to line up with whatever denier disinfo the poster wants to express. I love not giving a shit about those completely untrustworthy things.

As you may remember, I talked about North Junior High, South Junior High, and so on in another thread.

🤦‍♂️

The doctor is giving her Ivermectin and "hydroxy,"

Ass pills for horses and treatment failure malaria drugs....

I wonder how many people this kind of disinfo killed.

Truer words were never spoken.

Now...if we could just get the puppet masters to do that.

Well, according to the OP, we know of one that wasn't killed.

VAST majority of people recover from COVID on their own. The fact that Ivermectin, "hydroxy", bleach, or horse manure were administered around the time of recovery is unrelated.

As you may remember, I talked about North Junior High, South Junior High, and so on in another thread. That district is a fictionalized version of the real district I work in. Names and certain details were changed to protect the children from the wrath of people who find me deplorable.

I mentioned once a school nurse who did not mask, even when working closely with students purporting to be sick, who went home for ten days due to being COVID positive and came back still unmasked. I have since learned that she faults the government for mishandling COVID from the beginning.

I will now mention that there is a sped teacher who left nursing at the beginning of last school year due to concerns about being exposed to COVID - I'll call her Randi. She is an extremely consistent masker, such that I was very surprised at what she looked like when I finally saw her face.

So a teacher's aide - I'll call her Judy - went home with COVID about a week ago. I do not know her vaxx status, nor her politics, neither of which are any of my beezwax. I do know that she attends church and talks about church, which in Texas often indicates a person who is likely conservative.

She texted that she is using an "unconventional doctor," that her son-in-law used when he had COVID. The doctor is giving her Ivermectin and "hydroxy," and she said she started feeling better immediately. They were waiting to get some anti-bodies. She said I could share this information with "all" by which I understood she meant the people she works with.

I brought her name up to the maskless school nurse who already knew and was happy that Judy was getting better and that she had started the anti-bodies. I showed the text to Randi, the teacher who quit nursing. She read it to herself and when she reached the part about the ivermectin and the hydroxy, she said "Mm."

I guess my point is that she said nothing more, however strong her feelings may have been, however much more expertise she had than Judy. We need to get away from preaching medical advice to each other, whether it is pro-mask or anti-mask, pro-vaxx or anti-, pro-anything or anti-anything.

At least you admit to the fiction thing.

No one but your fellow travelers believes you.

Your right to throw a punch ends at the tip of my nose. Comparing public health issues to any other issues is fundamentally flawed. In public health, the needs of the many outway the desires of the few.

Since when is minding your own business a trait that America advances?

The corollary being that we actually give a damn.
That's right, not only do we give a damn, but using reason, we can differentiate Nazi death camps, from a vaccine mandate. <- ****ing Crazy I know!!!

No, we certainly do not. When our own health, the health of our children, and our loved ones is at stake, we need to point the finger directly at those who are the apparent threat to that health. Their non-compliance has made their business our business.

Maybe she said nothing more because she was afraid you might lose control and rip the mask off her face, or perhaps even body slam her to teach her a lesson for being in on the mask/vaccine conspiracy.

Maybe she said nothing more because she was afraid you might lose control and rip the mask off her face, or perhaps even body slam her to teach her a lesson for being in on the mask/vaccine conspiracy.
Yes I'm sure that was it.

Cool, another anecdote carefully crafted to line up with whatever denier disinfo the poster wants to express. I love not giving a shit about those completely untrustworthy things.

🤦‍♂️

The hate for people who choose not to get the vaccine is shameful. It's their body, their health, their decision. How many fully vaccinated persons have dies? Over 1500 as of the count at the beginning of October. How many black americans who usually vote95% democrat have not been vaccinated. How many children have died of covid and how many black/brown children in democrat run cities of america have bee killed by black/black crime?
If the democrats can't seem to care about all these these then they should keep quiet about people who choose not to get the vaccine. They don't keep quiet because democrats are huge hypocrites.

The hate for people who choose not to get the vaccine is shameful. It's their body, their health, their decision. How many fully vaccinated persons have dies? Over 1500 as of the count at the beginning of October. How many black americans who usually vote95% democrat have not been vaccinated. How many children have died of covid and how many black/brown children in democrat run cities of america have bee killed by black/black crime?
If the democrats can't seem to care about all these these then they should keep quiet about people who choose not to get the vaccine. They don't keep quiet because democrats are huge hypocrites.

The hate is directed at the stupid choices made by antivaxxers.

Their "choice" affects not only themselves but others....

how many black/brown children in democrat run cities of america have bee killed by black/black crime?
In 2021, more children in Chicago alone have been killed by shootings than children in the U.S. who have died of COVID in 2021.

2021, more children in Chicago alone have been killed by shootings than children in the U.S. who have died of COVID in 2021.
....and your point would be?

....and your point would be?
Fun fact to know and tell?

The point is that the media ignores those deaths because the children are brown/black.

I'll say this about Canada. If 261 kids in Montreal were killed in the nine months of this year, I think your media would cover it no matter what color they were. Even if they were First nations.

Or maybe I'm stereotyping Canada.

You tell me.

If they were First Nation probably not until lately. Now it's fashionable to care about our First Nations children or women for that matter.

Like mind our own business and ignore those drunk drivers, right?

Nobody is talking about drunk drivers. We are talking about two young ladies not minding their own business in a common room at a university.

Why don't you know that?

Lol!! Once again, you are forgetting - as most "liberals" in name only do - that covid is spread within the vaccinated community as well as the unvaccinated. Hence, the vaccinated are just as guilty as the unvaccinated, and that of course, is a problem now, never mind how big a problem it will be in the near future. So, back to your analogy, we can't afford to ignore the drunk drivers, any more than we can the sober drivers that are swerving all over the road, and there's MORE of the latter. Thanks!!

Your right to throw a punch ends at the tip of my nose. Comparing public health issues to any other issues is fundamentally flawed. In public health, the needs of the many outway the desires of the few.
No weigh!
Since when is minding your own business a trait that America advances?
Since 1787 at least:

Fugio_cent.jpg

First United States coin, the "Fugio Penny." Designed by Ben Franklin.

Lol!! Once again, you are forgetting - as most "liberals" in name only do - that covid is spread within the vaccinated community as well as the unvaccinated. Hence, the vaccinated are just as guilty as the unvaccinated, and that of course, is a problem now, never mind how big a problem it will be in the near future. So, back to your analogy, we can't afford to ignore the drunk drivers, any more than we can the sober drivers that are swerving all over the road, and there's MORE of the latter. Thanks!!
Not to mention distracted by cell phone driving. The obvious solution: Take away cell phones, but have government provide low cost per use phones available to the public with some sort of enclosure for privacy.

Nobody is talking about drunk drivers. We are talking about two young ladies not minding their own business in a common room at a university.

Why don't you know that?
Drunk drivers have the RIGHT to drink. They have the RIGHT to drive. Who are you to try to take away their FREEDUMB??????

Back
Top Bottom